63 Daylight

63 - The eyes are like closing, and I'm very busy =u=

The next day is another weekend.

When Yu Bai woke up, he saw Lu Huan sitting at the head of the bed reading, and rarely got up before him.

He turned over and hugged him and buried his face under Lu Huan's waist. "Why are you still in bed today?"

"..." Lu Huan's voice fell overhead, "Am I lying in bed?"

Yu Baihan raised his face from front of him.

Lu Huan looked at him with his slender fingers through his hair and touched his ears and cheeks.

Since he came back yesterday, Lu Huan has rubbed him like this several times, as if he didn't feel safe. Yu Bai thought about it: Do you still mind what you were followed yesterday...?

He raised his eyes and pressed his face in front of Lu Huan. "Oh, I was specially with me~" As he spoke, his pale lips closed one by one, and his soft cheeks moved.

Lu Huan's breath suddenly sank a little.

On a weak morning, attention was easily pulled away.

He pressed down Yu Baihan's neck and said, "Get up and eat."

Yu Bai's cheeks were gently squeezed to feel the heat. He also breathed a little hot, and he glanced at the near.

The next second, he was held in the back of his neck by a big palm.

Pull it away--

Above Lu Huan's open neckline, the collarbone neck was full of tide. He said with a little force, rubbed the restless radish warningly, and then turned over and walked into the bathroom.

"..."

They are really good at suffocating them.

The otter rubbed his face and got out of bed and followed in.

The weather turns cold after autumn.

Both of them changed their clothes at home with slightly thick long-sleeved trousers.

Yu Baihan glanced at Lu Huan after brushing his teeth.

The other party's clothes are dark, the trousers are loose, and the hem can barely cover them.

After washing up, Lu Huan wiped a cold water face again, and his red face hung cool drops of water, and then picked up the culprit of the watch, so he went downstairs like this.

...

Breakfast has been prepared downstairs.

Uncle Feng went to work somewhere else and was not in the restaurant.

Today's breakfast is a sandwich with a glass of milk. After drinking milk, his lips were white, so he reached out and slapped Lu Huan: Paper and paper!

Lu Huan finished drawing the paper and turned his head at him.

His eyes fell on his lips, and the hard-won enthusiasm in his eyes surged up again.

Seeing that the person didn't move, Yu Baihan pouted his mouth and urged, "What are you doing? When the milk is dry, do you just remove the film?" O3O?

"..."

Lu Huan squeezed her lower lip and stretched out her hand to wipe it directly.

He quickly wiped it and said in a low voice, "Okay."

Yu Bai turned his eyes and looked at Lu Huan's ears turning red. He instantly made a deep meaning: Oh...

It's not serious again, Senior Lu~