79 Elk hook

After dinner, Yu Baihan ran to Uncle Feng to inquire about the title of the book.

"Uncle Feng, what are you listening to? Share it quickly~"

Uncle Feng listened to books freely in this family for "20 years", which was the first time that he was asked for a list of books. He quickly and excitedly shared them with Yu Baihan.

"The Evil On Top! That's it."

Yu Baihan: Wow...!

He got the title of the book with satisfaction.

He turned his head, but he saw Lu Huan standing at the door of the side hall looking at him, with his deep eyes moving slightly.

Yu Baihan restrained a little excitement, "What's wrong?"

Lu Huan held his pockets in his hands and seemed to ask casually, "Are you interested in this type?"

Huh? Yu Bai blinked with eyelashes.

Then his heart moved and took the opportunity to look at Lu Huan, trying to induce development, "Don't you feel very touching?"

Come and start the new script. We still have countless possibilities!

After saying that, Lu Huan's thin lips gently squeezed, "It's normal."

Yu Baihan:?

Lu Huan doesn't like it like this?

Before he could do it again, Lu Huan reached out and carried him upstairs, "Go back to the house."

Yu Baihan walked and bowed his head to search for the article, "Oh."

There seems to be a look down on the side.

Lu Huan was light, "I don't even know. We still have a master-apprentice complex."

Yu Baihan had found the article. He was very interested in opening it and said happily, "Then you know now~"

The sight that fell on his screen slowly moved away again.

Lu Huan looked at the forward corridor, "Uh-huh."

When he was about to sleep at night, Yu Baihan planned to read the novel for a while, but was taken into his arms and lay down by Lu Huan.

He also held his mobile phone and said, "Do you want to go to bed so early today?"

"Well, I'm sleepy." Lu Huan put his arms around his waist and buried his head in his shoulder, and his voice came in a deep voice.

Holding his arms tighter than usual, Lu Huan picked him up like a big dog, and his burning lips rubbed gently on the side of his neck.

Yu Bai's face was slightly hot. He had no choice but to put her mobile phone and stretched out his hand and patted on the back. "I really can't do anything about you. Turn off the light."

It seems that he was very tired of the little elk last night.

Lu Huan sucked in his shoulder socket, raised his hand and turned off the light. "Sleet down."

Yu Bai closed his eyes and said, "Good night, weak Lu Huan."

"...?"

Lu Huan lowered his eyes, "Good night, Jianshuo Baihan."

·

The next morning, Yu Baihan appeared in the game again.

Lu Huan glanced at him. This time, instead of carrying the computer to the study for a "convening" as usual, he sat on the sofa next to him.