72 Adult world

After the phone was connected, Lu Huan went outside the terrace.

He also closed the door.

Yu Baihan looked out, probably to describe his situation. Lu Huan turned his back to the room, and he could only see the other party making a phone call while imperceptibly turning red.

After a few minutes, Lu Huan hung up the phone and went back to the house.

Yu Bai probened, "How to say it?"

Lu Huan sat down on the side of the bed, "He will come in the afternoon."

Yu Bai sighed, "Double salary is amazing."

Lu Huan turned his head and looked at him, "Double the holiday is six times as much as usual."

Yu Bai was shocked: ... It turned out to be double this!

He secretly scrubbed, "What's the approximate number of six times?"

"I can buy two or three computers like yours."

"......!!!"

Isn't that 50,000 to 60,000?

Yu Bai took a sudden breath:

He is not a golden radish. I'm afraid he doesn't sell golden radishes!

...

During the period of waiting for Zhong Bingqi, Yu Baihan couldn't get up and couldn't go anywhere. He had to nest in the bed.

Unconsciously fiddled with the ring on the ring finger, pinched it for a moment, and waved to Lu Huan again, "Let's take a picture to commemorate~"

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan leaned over and held his hand.

Yu Baihan took out his mobile phone to take a picture, and then sent a WeChat Moments.

[Ears]: [Picture]

Hey hey hey!

After sending it for a while, he saw that the resident population in his circle of friends appeared one after another.

[Qi Yu]:?

[Wen Lou]:?

[He Yue]:?

[Ears]:????

Yu Baihan: Did he send anything strange?

He slid out of his circle of friends. The next moment, two red dots flashed from the list of friends, and Qi Yu quickly sent him a message.

[Qi Yu]: You and Brother Lu have been married for so long. What do you mean by suddenly sending a pair of rings? [ My head is so itchy. It won't be a long brain.]

"..."

Yu Baihan: Shit!!!

He suddenly came to his senses: I almost forgot that in the eyes of others, he and Lu Huan had long loved each other. Six relatives didn't recognize him, and they also ruined a big waterbed!

He stared at the dialog box and fell silent.

Lu Huan sat beside him and said, "What's the matter?"

Yu Baihan glanced at him, and then gently pushed the pot in his hand, "Now, what do you say?"

Lu Huan lowered his eyes, "..."

After three or five seconds, he took the typing on his mobile phone: to commemorate the first New Year together.

When the news came back, Qi Yu sent it quickly.

[Qi Yu]: So that's it...

[Qi Yu]: So the ring is posing! [ Roses in his mouth]