87 Love proclamation

The tidbits came out, and Yu Baihan also saw it.

He doesn't have many friends on WeChat, but all his WeChat Moments have been swiped, and even Qiao Yun is forwarding them.

[Qiao Yun]: It's good to be young~

Yu Bai and his little face turned red, and he watched it happily several times, until Lu Huan's slightly cramped voice came from his side, "Don't look."

"Why?" Yu Bai nested in the lazy sofa and turned his head to look at Lu Huan's red face. He dragged the progress bar back to the sentence "We are married", turned up the volume, and pointed it out, "Look, how handsome you are~"

Lu Huan pressed his screen and squeezed his lips and didn't say anything.

Yu Baihan put down his mobile phone, rushed to Lu Huan's leg and looked up and asked, "So you went to Dean Chen that day. Did you want tidbits?"

"Uh-huh."

"Then did he say anything?"

Lu Huan was silent for a long time before opening his mouth gently, "He said, I knew I liked these videos."

"..." Yu Bai's throat thumped.

He couldn't help stroking his heart: I was so moved that tears were coming down.

...

At this time, the video went viral, and Yu Baihan clicked into the forum to have a look. It was overwhelming inside, and it was really full of discussions about this video:

"Have you watched the video?"

"Of course I saw it! It was taken last August, and I also went to the official website of Big C to have a look. It happened to be the passage that emptied in the middle of the top, and it was taken by Dean Chen himself.

"Broper Chen often drinks tea with my father, and he also praises Lu Huan."

"I just said that Mr. Lu is not that kind of person."

"So the two of them have been fine for a long time! Some time ago, some people said that they were on the spot to show and couldn't pretend to get along in private. And I saw it at the banquet, and my eyes were very real~"

"I was so moved to see it in the end! [ Bite the handkerchief]"

"Oh, heartbeat is useless. The spoils are left to the one in his family.

...

After reading it, Yu Baihan showed it to Lu Huan. He patted Lu Huan's handsome face and praised him, "Sover Lu's show was very successful ~ reward your favorite sea otter to pat his face." Pounce.

Lu Huan glanced at it and seemed to be feeling better, "Uh-huh."

Yu Baihan asked again, "Have you dealt with those who spilled dirty water before?"

"There will be no more place in the Southwest Financial Circle." Lu Huan opened his mouth lightly. His eyelashes drooped, and there was a gloomy light in the bottom of his eyes. "I wanted to be kind and let them bloom..."

Yu Bai clapped his hands and answered, "Let them bloom everywhere now!"

When he said this, his eyes subconsciously glanced at Lu Huan's head. Lu Huan looked at him, the back of his head was inexplicably cold, and the light in the bottom of his eyes dispersed.

"..."

He turned his pale face away and said, "What are you glimpse of?"

Yu Bai shyly restrained his eyes, "It's nothing."