56 Prisoned

56 — Extrajudicial madman 1

The kiss fell in his ear, Yu Baihan trembled with a breath, and his waist was almost soft.

Commander Lu, why are you so good...

He gave a "um" and held Lu Huan's face. Just as he was about to find a place to say something, he suddenly heard someone ask, "What is the file that Si Wei asked you to steal?"

Yu Baihan is still looking for a place to say something, "It's illegal hypnosis..."

His hand was caught! Lu Huan looked fierce, and his fingertips tightened little by little, "Then you--"

Yu Bai came to his senses and rushed over to comfort him, "I'm fine."

Lu Huan's breathing was slow and soothing.

But his eyes still fell on his close face, as if he were making confirmation. The slender eyelashes hang down and tremble slightly between the movement of sight.

Yu Baihan's face is safe and sound: OvO

For a moment, Lu Huan finally withdrew the point.

His hand slid down and fastened his fingers. "That time I went back, Si Yan stopped to take you away alone. It was the hypnosis room, didn't he?"

It's a question, but the tone is yes.

Yu Baihan's deep look at Shang Lu Huan: Oh, it was guessed by their smart Director Lu.

But after such a long time, Lu Huan actually remembered that time.

At each other, Yu Baihan nodded.

Lu Huan's eyes suddenly became colder, and the corners of his eyes were full of fierce scarlet.

Yu Bai touched the corners of his eyes helplessly, "Don't you say it's okay? Look at you, why are you crying with pain?"

Lu Huan, "..."

He closed his eyes slowly.

For a moment, Lu Huan stretched out his hand and pulled Yu Baihan into his arms and gently rubbed him on the back of the neck.

Yu Baihan lay comfortably in his arms and was rubbed.

After rubbing for half a minute, the back of the neck was suddenly picked up--

Lu Huan put his arm around his hand and looked at it with low eyes. "Exercise well."

Yu Baihan:?

Lu Huan said, "I can get better soon."

Yu Bai had a momentary appearance and couldn't help but hate to correct it. "It's so that he can thurt it quickly."

"..."

Lu Huan stared at him.

After two seconds, Lu Huan leaned over his lips and took a bite, confine his waist with both hands, and rubbed him forward.

"Well." Yu Baihan hugged Lu Huan and approached him.

He felt something slowly recovering, so he took the opportunity to shake gently between the kisses.

Hull...

For a moment, Lu Huan withdrew.

He blushed and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

Yu Baihan was about to open his mouth to say something with a small face. After a pause, he suddenly leaned over and took Lu Huan's shoulder and whispered to someone, "You help Bai Han out. There are new rewards waiting for you."

The back of the shoulder under the palm of the hand seemed to shake.

Lu Huan gasped and suddenly raised his eyes, "Uh-huh."