28 Secretly scroll him

28 — He and Lu Huan fought a bayonets

Yu Baihan enjoyed the gold-inlaid business card and took it back into his pocket.

Just as he was about to go back to the house, he heard Lu Huan ask, "Why did Si Wei let you see a psychologist? What did Si Yanting do to you?"

Yu Baihan didn't expect his focus on it. "It's nothing."

He is realistic.

When he passed through, he just left the kennel and fought bravely all the way, and did not let Si Yan stop persecuting him.

"Nothing?" Lu Huan's voice was soft.

One hand suddenly grasped his wrist, and his finger and abdomen slipped along the pulse to his fingertips, rubbing it unidentally, "Didn't you still tremble when we went to Si's house last time?"

Ten fingers were intertwined, and Yu Baihan shrank his fingertips. Soon he wrapped it back unknowingly. He also pulled Lu Huan's finger. "Do you think I'm mentally ill?"

Lu Huan looked at him low, and the corners of his lips suddenly bent, "Well, there is no problem with your spirit. But in other ways..."

...? Ha ha.

Yu Baihan pinched hard in his hand!

Lu Huan stopped talking and laughed. Then he pulled back his finger and turned his eyes to the sunset in the distance.

Yu Bai tolerantly didn't care about the unfinished meaning of his words.

His wronged old attack is still very suitable for him in this regard. At some point of the end, he will not go to the point of the dead and ask the bottom.

Quite informed and interesting, he is very satisfied.

As for Si Yan's hypnosis to him, it is more complicated to explain. If he is stabbed out later, he will think about how to explain it to Lu Huan.

Yu Baihan changed the topic and analyzed with Lu Huan, "My third brother should know that his good brother and Mr. Huo are 'joined', so he is so eager to pull out the power around the eldest brother."

Lu Huan smiled, "I don't also 'join hands' with your third brother?"

Yu Bai looked at Lu Huan's handsome face shining by the sunset and admired, "It's not just 'joining hands', you're his invisible wings."

Only you know, he can't see it himself.

Lu Huan turned his head and said to him, "You do the same."

Yu Bai was shy, "Then we are also flying with wings."

"..." Lu Huan skimmed his excellent metaphor and asked, "Do you want to see the psychologist he introduced to you?"

"Go, but not now."

"Uh-huh."

As the two were talking, Uncle Feng shouted from the living room, "Sir, Master Bai Han, dinner is ready."

Lu Huan walked back to the room and said, "Eat it."

Returning to the restaurant from the terrace, Yu Baihan and Lu Huan went to the wash their hands on the washstand first.

Yu Baihan was rushing to his hand and suddenly called Lu Huan thoughtfully, "What do you think I have in my hand?"

Lu Huan turned his head from his side and stared at the palm of his hand hand handed ten fingers under the current, "What?"

Yu Baihan held his hands and soared out of water from the palm of his hand, accurately baring Lu Huan's face of the kaolin flower!

Lu Huan, "..."