61 A week? times

61 - Are you satisfied with you two?

Lu Huan's eyes were a little deep at him.

He Yue next to him hadn't react yet. He got up and said, "Sen Senior Lu is here!"

Then Lu Huan looked away from Yu Baihan's face, said "Uh-huh" to He Yue, and then reached out to pick up Yu Baihan, "I'll pick him up."

He Yue was excited and gossip, "Oh, oh, go back quickly!"

Yu Baihan looked at the culprit of the cp, "..."

No, you don't know what happened at all.

The next second, he was taken out of the crack in the door by Lu Huan. The door of the community closed with a "bang"!

Outside the community is an open step.

In early autumn, large pieces of ginkgo leaves outside the steps began to turn yellow, falling and stacked on the ground.

In the overwhelming yellow, Yu Baihan and Lu Huan looked at each other.

Lu Huan looked at him drooping, "Let's do it in vain? Let's fight back?"

Yu Bai said, "No, listen to me..."

Lu Huan predicted, "Sophistry?"

Yu Bai was shy and "stry."

"...he." A sneer fell.

Lu Huan pressed his thumb on the back of a person's neck and wiped the fine meat on the side of his neck, and he would laugh on his face.

Probably because it's still outside now, someone may pass by at any time. Lu Huan just looked at him like this, and the darker look in his eyes became deeper and deeper, but she really didn't really do anything.

Yu Baihan's explanation suddenly came to his mouth.

...Wait a minute, a good opportunity! OvO

He muttered, "You just can't do it."

Lu Huan's eyes suddenly became more dangerous.

Knowing that it was Yu Bai's usual excitement, he could never resist it.

He stared at Yu Baihan for a few seconds, then reached out his hand to carry it, wrapped it in his elbow and walked out of the school gate.

Yu Baihan nested in his armpit, and his eyes flashed with excitement and expectation:

Why don't you take him home quickly and punish him severely!

...

Maybachri outside the school gate.

Fan Lin was sitting in the driver's seat and lowered his head to send a message in the brother group.

Since breaking through the two or three things of their husband and the young master one after another, his stress has suddenly increased. Loyalty makes him entangled, and human nature makes him feel compassionate.

Fortunately, after struggling for half a month, today my husband finally came to pick up the young master and went home in person!

Seeing that the young master's situation improved, Fan Lin couldn't help sharing good news in the group.

The whole group suddenly felt relieved and happy...

A message was sent when the door of the back seat of the car suddenly opened.

The figure in the rearview mirror shook, and then the door was vigorously closed with a "bang" sound!

Fan Lin was so shocked that he almost fell off his mobile phone.