26 Go and chase it

26 — But he can meow OvO

Hua Wu sent Yu Baihan to the gate of Colonel C.

Yu Baihan walked in and soon found the dormitory building.

The dormitory he applied for for was on the fifth floor of the graduate dormitory building. He carried his luggage, swiped the card and pushed the doorlight on, and the neat dormitory was reflected--

It looks like two people are sleeping, with a bathroom, and a brand-new bedding roll is placed on one bed.

Yu Baihan first made the bed and then packed his luggage.

As he packed up his schoolbag, his men suddenly jingled, and the cat's ears were carried out of it the next second.

"..."

Hiss, he carried it with my schoolbag.

But it doesn't matter. If Lu Huan is seen at home, there will be no surprise.

Yu Baihan is very satisfied with this just right meticulousness.

He was about to stuff the cat's ears back into his schoolbag, and the action was another stroke. Then he stared at the pair of plush for a few seconds, and finally couldn't help picking them up and putting them on the top of my head - Dingling bells.

You can't blame him for itchy hands. No one can refuse kittens!

After wearing it, Yu Baihan looked up and saw his outline reflected in the glass window in front of the desk. The fluffy ears of the upright cat were fluffy and planted on the top of his fluffy head, which was simply integrated.

He immediately took a breath.

...Where did this goblin come from?

After a moment of trance, he touched his heart again: Oh, it turned out to be himself.

Yu Bai calmed down, and then took out his mobile phone to take a few selfies and saved them.

After shooting, he cut back to WeChat and took a look.

There was no new news on WeChat. The conversation between him and Lu Huan still stayed in the other party and said that he would come back very late.

Yes, at this time, Lu Huan is still busy with socializing.

Yu Bai closed WeChat comfortably.

It doesn't matter. When Lu Huan finishes going home, there will be a classic "bird call back" waiting for him~

He don't know if Uncle Feng can help him accurately and vividly.

Yu Baihan couldn't help bursting out a series of giggles. He trembled with a smile, and the bell above his head kept ringing.

Shaking, suddenly listening to a few voices outside the door:

"Damn it, is it a haunt?"

"What are you talking about? Where did the ghost come from?"

"But the laughter and bells are so weird..."

The laughter stopped abruptly.

Yu Baihan, "..."

He gently took off the cat's ear and was ready to go to bed.

...

The next morning class is at eight o'clock.

The dormitory building only takes more than ten minutes to walk from the Academy of Literature. Yu Baihan got up at 7:30, and he bought breakfast halfway.

He was walking through the mall with burrito and soy milk, and he met Sun Yiqing head-on.

The other party just came back from the school gate, and his shoulders seemed to be decorated with early morning dew.