101 The fire rekindled

The forum started that night.

Xu Xinyan directly sent out the matter of his secretly matched blood type: [I treat you as my best friend, but you use me as an organ reserve?]

The ridiculous and exciting news sparked splashes in a moment! It was soon discussed and forwarded by the daughters in the circle.

This circle is small or small, not big or not.

It is so small that it is just a gossip place for the daughters of the upper class, but it is so big that once there is any wind blowing and grass, it can cover the whole upper class in an instant.

When Yu Baihan saw the forum, it was 90 p.m.

He is still accompanying Lu Huan in the hospital.

Although Lu Huan is fine, he has been resting in the VIP ward of the hospital these days in order to do a full set of drama.

The VIP ward of the hospital is the same as that of a superior hotel.

There is a bedroom, living room, escort room, and even a kitchenette. It's very convenient for them to live here.

"It will be a hot post in half an hour." Yu Baihan turned over the forum and said to Lu Huan, "There is more than one post, there are several."

Lu Huan looked at the tablet next to him and glanced at it. "There should be a sideline of the Xu family, or her friends should help post."

Yu Bai sighed, "I said that the more family members you want, the better."

"..."

While the two were discussing "how much family members want", Yu Baihan's mobile phone suddenly rang. He picked it up and found that He Yue called.

He Yue was shocked when the phone was connected. "Did you watch the forum?"

It turned out to be another melon eating.

Yu Baihan said, "I've seen it."

He Yue asked for evidence, "Is that true? Do I need to match the organs?"

Yu Bai did not hesitate, "That's right. She is congenitally disabled, acquired, and is currently in the period of organ failure.

He Yue, who was opposite, couldn't speak in an instant.

She was shocked for a long time before she stumbled and asked, "Well, is this something to say..."

Yu Baihan adheres to the principle of grasping one by one, "Yes, you can~ Go and post quickly."

"Oh...huh...?"

After He Yuezhi in the clouds to participate in the mobilization army, Yu Baihan hung up the phone. He turned his head and saw that Lu Huan had raised his head from the front of the tablet and was looking at him deeply.

He blinked, "What's wrong?"

Lu Huan looked at his clear and innocent eyes, squeezed his lips, and whispered, "There are really many of our Baihan's family."

"And I won't let go of them."

"..."

Don't let go of what you say~

Yu Baihan stretched out his hand and patted his handsome face and said shyly, "It's just the centricentric force of some families." Bang!

Lu Huan skillfully grabbed his claws, "Can't Lu Huan stop us from pretending in the accident?"

Yu Bai stopped with shame, "I'm sorry, I'm excited."

·

The next day, Xu Xinyan came again.