21 React quickly

21 — Don't you think it's even stranger?

Help, help him change it?

Yu Baihan was shocked for a moment! Then his little face turned yellow, and the alert that had just emerged disappeared in an instant.

He looked at Lu Huan in shame: he misunderstood Lu Huan.

What kind of bad thoughts can Lu Huan have?

He just want to give him a generous "return gift".

He immediately stretched out a helping hand and hugged the gift box. Pretend to be reserved, "...Isn't that good?"

The hand holding the gift box pulled back without reserve.

After twitching twice, Yu Baihan looked at Lu Huan doubtfully:?

He looked up at Lu Huanyou's deep eyes. The smile at the corners of the other party's mouth had disappeared. At this moment, he looked at him clearly and didn't release the gift box in his hand.

Yu Bai glanced at him shyly, "Is there such love?"

Lu Huan squeezed his lips and said, "You..."

"Forget it, don't say more." Yu Baihan held the box and stretched out his hand to take the belt and shirt from it. "Hold it. I'll come down."

He don't know which word touched Lu Huan's nerves.

The root of his leg seemed to be tense, but he did not retreat where he was.

Yu Baihan caught a glimpse between the rustling protective film and comforted him, "Don't be nervous, relax."

There was silence in front of him.

Then he heard Lu Huan smile, "Who is nervous? I'm looking forward to it."

Yu Baihan raised his eyes and smiled like-mindedly at him, "So do I."

"..."

A few minutes later.

The coat worn at the banquet in the first half was put on the edge of the bed, and the shirt inside was changed to a more casual format.

Lu Huan has put down the gift box and put his hands on his side.

Yu Baihan sat on the edge of the bed, so that his eyes were flush.

He reached out to put on the metal buckle, squeezed his lips and looked at Lu Huan brightly. He don't know if the roses next to them are so bright that his cheeks are slightly red.

It's completely excited to open the gift.

Yu Bai said, "Then I'm coming? You can cooperate with it."

Lu Huan squeezed his eyebrows, calmed down with faint impetuousness, and was too lazy to correct his words, "It's up to you."

Oh, let him go.

That's great. He likes to be so casual.

Yu Baihan started quite rudely.

The metal buckle rang softly twice, and the old quilt was pulled out and put aside. Yu Baihan paused for a second and moved his fingers again. The flat fabric slipped and stacked, shaking in his sight.

He rustled his shirt clip for someone and couldn't help looking aside halfway.

His men suddenly weighed!

It's worthy of the novel setting. If you read it again, it's still...

There was a snorting overhead, and then the wrist was caught by one hand.