77 Admonish with death

Yu Bai put his shoulders and still put the landed ball.

I don't know if Lu Huan was shocked. He didn't get off his shoulder for a while.

The two sides were deadlocked in place for a while. It was not until the system sprinkled the sky petals very inappropriately that Qin Lun's character moved again.

The other party's private message was sent.

[Xeryin]: Young master, that's what you mean by "thing to do"??

Yu Baihan, "..."

He silently put Lu Huan's ball on his shoulder on the ground. Lu Huan seemed to be very reluctant, and he jumped up at him again.

When this push-pull action was made, the scene suddenly became more subtle and strange.

Just as Yu Bai was thinking about how to explain it, Qin Lun's message was sent again:

Did he say anything deceived you?

Yu Baihan's fingers rotated over the keyboard for a long time, and the mood was complicated:

No, Lu Huan is just tea and tea himself at most.

He couldn't say to Qin Lun, "This is you, Mr. Lu. Let's not expose him." If these brothers knew that they secretly turned Mr. Lu into a ball, he would be on his shoulders...

Lu Huan will probably dismiss his cronies on the spot and find an uninhabited island for the rest of his life.

Thinking about it, Lu Huan sent him a message: What's wrong?

[Li Shijian's dog]: It's okay, chatting.

Yu Bai returned to Lu Huan and went back to Qin Lun: It's not what you think. We are

He thought about it and wanted to hit: parent-child.

[Draquer Silver]: It's obviously a wolf ambition!

"..."

However, after Qin Lun sent this message, there was no follow-up, and the characters in the scene did not even move. Before Yu Baihan thought about how to reasonably separate Qin Lun, Qin Lun came back a few minutes later.

[Xeryin]: Not to mention it, I suddenly came to live.

[Durk Silver]: You... take care of yourself!

After Qin Lun finished speaking, the avatar was quickly offline.

Yu Baihan stared at the last two messages he sent, fixed for a few seconds, and turned his eyes to the obedient Lu Huanzi.

After a long time, he sighed softly: So why do you have to say it?

Do you have to use ragged clothes to block the gun of fate?

Seeing that Qin Lun was flowed down, Yu Baihan put Lu Huanzi on his shoulder again. Then, in the sprinkled petals, I took a few photos with people happily.

After forty minutes.

The two finally finished all the punching points.

As soon as the dialog box lit up, Lu Huan's message was sent: Why didn't the intimacy increase?

Yu Baihan: This does not increase intimacy.

Their commander-in-chief land actually secretly cares about this~

Then he looked at the system reminder: [Li Shi针i's skin] gave you a "compared" one. Intimacy increased by 200 in an instant.

Yu Baihan, "......!"

Lu Huan spent money indiscriminately again!

He sweetly made accusations in the bottom of his heart. After a pause, he suddenly showed an unintentious smile and deliberately sent a message to people: