102 His name

After the stars were put away, Lu Huan hadn't come back yet.

Yu Baihan went to the bathroom to take a shower first. He faintly heard something moving outside halfway.

When he finished washing, he saw Lu Huan standing in front of the bed with his back facing him, holding the bunch of stars in his hand.

Oh, Senior Lu is back.

Yu Bai's eyes lit up and flew over and hugged Lu Huan's waist!

He took a look from behind, "Gate it to you, do you like it?"

After saying that, there was a silence in front of him.

Yu Baihan:?

Is it true that I can't understand the greeting card?

He was about to tell Lu Huan that he didn't care when one hand suddenly pulled him. Lu Huan turned around, hugged the cluster of stars and hugged him in his arms--

The hot body temperature wrapped him around.

A strong heartbeat came from the chest, and there was a deep feeling fermenting between a silent and tight hug.

Yu Baihan's heartbeat also rose quickly.

He put his back hand around Lu Huan's broad back and touched the other party's dog's head again: Oh, it turned out to be touched...

While hugging him, he heard Lu Huan's hoarse voice from his shoulder socket, "I like it."

Yu Baihan reacted for a second, and then realized that Lu Huan was answering the question just now. He put his chin on Lu Huan's shoulder and said happily, "I bought it at the school gate. It's not very expensive... I'll give it to you if I think it's suitable."

"That's enough."

Lu Huan looked up at him.

Only then did Yu Baihan find that Lu Huan's eyes were a little red: he was really moved hard.

He touched the corners of people's eyes lovingly, and then his hand was caught.

Lu Huan took his hand and looked deeply at him.

At such a close distance, the hidden emotions have become distinct and surging. The deep eyes surged, as if thousands of words rose in an instant with the tide and fell back to the sea--

Yu Baihan was shocked by Lu Huan.

He put his hand on Lu Huan's cheek and pressed the little throbbing and asked, "Do you like it so much?"

"Uh-huh." Lu Huan's eyelashes drooped, and his side head kissed in the palm of his hand.

The scorching breath came up.

Yu Bai's face is slightly hot: OK, so emotional...

Lu Huan turned to him again and looked straight, "Is there anything else?" Is there anything else I want to say to me besides this?

The eyes are opposite.

Yu Bai blinked with eyelashes and said tentatively, "Are you?"

Lu Huan, "..."

He squeezed his lower lip, glanced at the greeting card in the middle of the stars, and his fingers behind the human waist tightened slightly. Just as he was about to say something, the hand was taken away--

Yu Bai shyly took Lu Huan's hand over the hem of his pajamas. He issued an invitation redly, "Oh~ I'm not satisfied with 'mme', right? Shall we have a party?"

Lu Huan, "..."

"No, I..." Lu Huan's throat knot moved, and then he was kissed by Yu Baihan. He snorted, "Uh-huh."