92 Main place status

After Hua Wu left, Yu Baihan packed his luggage in the dormitory.

When he finished receiving something and took out his mobile phone, he found that Lu Huan sent him a message ten minutes ago.

[Fish]: Are you in the dormitory?

[Ears]: Well, it's already there~ [The speed is seventy miles, and the mood is invincible]

[Fish]: Oh.

Yu Baihan:? Oh, what is it?

While he was sending a message to Lu Huan, he heard his roommate next to him suggest, "It's already 12:50 now. Have you eaten at noon?" Why don't we go to the canteen for dinner?"

Hearing this, Yu Baihan immediately looked up and said, "I'm familiar with the canteen~ I'll take you there."

Several people were surprised, "Are you a Bachelor of C?"

There are four people in their dormitory: the previous straight roommate was Xu Fan, the other round-faced roommate was Jin Ming, and the sunshine roommate was Yang Ziqi.

Except for Yu Baihan, all three of them were tested from other schools.

Yu Bai thought for a moment, "It's a spectator."

The eyes fell on him again!

Ah, the young master in the family...

After saying that, Yu Baihan bowed his head and continued to send messages to Lu Huan, and didn't notice the smooth view.

[Ears]: I'm going to have dinner with my roommates now.

[Fish]: Oh.

[Ears]: Automatic reply?

[Fish]: ... No.

Yu Baihan looked at the reply and smiled: Really, the reply is so concise. Will the little elk Lu fish in public again?

[Ears]: Go ahead and say goodbye~ [Level 10 clever]

After replying to the message, he took his mobile phone and took his roommates out of the dormitory building and went to the canteen.

It's almost the end of lunch now.

There are a lot of people reporting today, and there is a long queue in the place where the meal card is handled.

Yu Baihan estimated that when they lined up, the canteen would close, so he said that he would swipe his card first, "You don't need to transfer the money. I'll treat you~"

After saying that, he swiped the card for the three in the frightened eyes of his roommates, and then took the plate and sat down at the table to start eating.

Xu Fan sat opposite Yu Baihan and squeezed his chopsticks movedly. "Bai Han, you're so kind..." Halfway through that, he bulged cheeks when Yu Baihan raised his eyes and came, and immediately stuck, "... It's delicious."

Jin Ming and Yang Ziqi were also stunned.

Yu Baihan looked thin and white, but the food was like a wind and clouds. At this time, he raised his eyes and looked at them, ate their cheeks bulging, like a hamster inhaling a storm.

Yang Ziqi couldn't help agreeing, "You have a good appetite."

Yu Baihan swallowed the food and said, "Well, I'm in school. I'm happy~"

The three of them suddenly shivered, "Oh..."

...

Several people were cheerful and soon got acquainted.