71 Bottom-to-out rebound

The size of the ring is just right.

The circle is at his ring finger root, with a lander's temperature, as if it were hot.

Yu Bai looked at the enthusiasm of Luhuan's eyes and couldn't find his voice for a moment. Until Lu Huan lowered his eyelashes and took his hand and kissed at the root of his ring.

Yu Baihan's face suddenly became hot, and his heart was swollen.

His fingertips trembled gently.

Lu Huan raised his eyes from the back of his hand, "Is it okay?"

That's really... That's great!

Yu Baihan rushed over and hugged Lu Huan. His chest fluctuated. He pressed his excitement and buried him in Lu Huan's shoulder socket. He muttered with a wetness in a muffled voice, "You sneak attack Bai Han again..."

Lu Huan hugged him, pinched his back neck, "I should have given it to you a long time ago."

They got married at the beginning, without a ceremony and no ring.

Yu Baihan was even packed up and delivered after dinner.

A plastic marriage, cheap and material.

Lu Huan said, "How can you not have a ring when you get married?"

Yu Bai's heart surged for a moment.

It suddenly occurred to him that the bartender looked at his hand last time at the seaside, when his hand was empty.

It's really not like a person with a partner.

Yu Baihan reached out and touched the ring at the root of his finger, and even the gap he ignored was filled.

After two seconds, he arched up and picked up Lu Huan, "What about yours?"

Lu Huan took out another large ring, and Yu Baihan took his hand and put it on.

The other party hooked his fingertips and hooked his hand.

The two rings reflected in the warm candlelight.

Yu Baihan suddenly pulled Lu Huan's hand, got up and kissed it, with enthusiasm and momentum all over his body. Lu Huan's breath instantly became messy and unstable.

Yu Bai hooked his shoulder and was vague, "Eat your radish..."

Lu Huan seemed to be emotionally aroused and turned up. The ban, which has been restrained for a long time, finally relaxed at this moment.

He kissed the corners of his eyes soaked, then stretched out his hand on the bedside table, bent down and looked at Yu Baihan, "If not, just say it, don't be stubborn."

Yu Baihan returned to his mind in a trance:?

He was stubborn immediately, "Are you making the way for yourself?"

Lu Huan, "..."

He reached out and pinched his red face, "It's all right now, and it's exciting."

With a slight sound, the bottle cap in your hand opened.

Yu Bai looked over with a warm face, and for a moment, he crossed his face to cooperate. First cold, then hot. His heart beats quickly and quickly, and I can't tell whether he is nervous or looking forward to it.

I just feel in a trance that time passes quickly and long.

After a long time, he couldn't help kicking Lu Huan's shoulder and muttering, "Hurry up..."

"..." Lu Huan was red all over, half ashamed, half suffocated, and his forehead was full of sweat. He stared at Yu Baihan deeply, and then leaned over and kissed him--