When the elevator door closed, he faintly heard the lobby manager whispering at the same front desk, and then a soft vent.

The elevator quickly reached the top floor.

Yu Baihan walked out of the elevator and first took a packaged cake to the secretary's office - at the beginning of the year, Lu Huan slipped for several days, basically on the secretary.

It's up to him to reward the brothers and sisters of the Lu Group!

It turned out that the warmth was good.

Yu Baihan left the secretary's office almost in the eager eyes of the whole staff and went to the president's office.

He arrived at the door of the office and knocked very politely.

Dong Dong, two voices.

There was a low voice from Lu Huan, "Come in."

...It's so serious. They are Mr. Lu~OuO

Yu Bai pushed the door and entered. Lu Huan was sitting at the table looking at the documents, looking solemnly and cold, steady and majestic.

Yu Baihan said at a glance, "Mr. Lu."

The man behind the table suddenly looked up.

Lu Huan's eyes fluctuated quietly. When he saw Yu Baihan, he brought a little enthusiasm, "Why are you here?"

Yu Bai is brisk, "Surprise~"

"..."

After he said, he walked over and put the cake, fell into the radish pit, and stepped on Lu Huan's lap. "The radish raid! Check if you are stealing fish."

Lu Huan's leg sank.

His cold face slowly blushed, stretched out his hand on the waist, and lowered his eyelashes. "... there is no such thing."

After a pause, he reached out and patted gently, "It's still daytime. Come down quickly."

Yu Bai sighed softly, "Yes, during the day..."

Office, floor-to-ceiling windows. A good place.

"..." Lu Huan stared at him carefully, "Do you think you don't know what you're thinking about?"

Yu Baihan blinked his eyelashes and shyly closed the small movie, "Oh, okay."

He came down from Lu Huan's leg and moved a chair to share a piece of cake with someone. He was worried that Lu Huan didn't like the sweet taste, but Lu Huanquan finished eating.

Yu Baihan pushed the table close, "Is there such a delicious food?"

Lu Huan says, "It's okay."

Yu Baihan asked again, "Will it be too sweet?"

He spoke sideways to the floor-to-ceiling window next to him, half of his white face reflected the light, his eyelashes were slender and soft, and the corners of his lips seemed to be sweet.

Lu Huan looked down at him for a few seconds and suddenly fell over and kissed him. The tip of his tongue hooked his pale lips and teeth, and then withdrew. A pair of thin lips and the whole handsome face were all dyed red. "No, just right."

Yu Baihan was kissed by him and trembled. He came to his senses and made accusations, "I learned to counter-raid, Classmate Lu."

Lu Huan smiled lowly.

It's past three o'clock now, and there is only more than an hour left before I get off work.

Yu Baihan simply stayed in the office and waited for Lu Huan to get off work before going home together.