Lu Huan squeezed the corners of his lower lip, as if he were considering the wording, and silently for two seconds, "You say yes, I don't interfere with your friends."

He added, "I'm not that careful."

"Really?" Yu Bai's dark eyes narrowed slightly.

The little sensitivity suddenly became so tolerant... It's really like you are getting more and more to sit on the vest.

While talking, Lu Huan has changed his clothes.

Yu Baihan got up and ended the topic, "Let's go, go down for dinner~"

·

Because I haven't caught someone's little tail yet.

Yu Baihan didn't play the game the next day. He swiped his mobile phone at the salted fish stall at home.

He brushed and saw a very popular dessert shop.

The pictures on the comments look very delicious. The store is in the south of the city. It opens at 2:00 p.m. every day, and there is a queue when you go late.

Yu Baihan was successfully hooked up and immediately called Hua Wu to send him there in the afternoon.

Hua Wu said, "I'll buy it for you. Why do you have to run by yourself?"

Yu Baihan, "No, I just want to go out for a breath."

A silence was on the other side of the phone. Hua Wu responded, "Okay."

Yu Baihan went out at 1:00 p.m.

That store happened to be in the same direction as Lu Huan's company, so he planned to buy some bags and stop by Lu Huan.

When he arrived at the store, Yu Baihan asked Shang Huawu to pick it with him.

He asked as he picked it, "Do you think Lu Huan will like it?" Will it taste too sweet?

Hua Wu looked at him and said in a judo, "It will be."

Yu Bai turned his head:?

I will say what to do so softly.

He finally bought two packages and asked Huawu to send him to Lu Huan's company.

It's almost 2:30 to arrive at the company, and it's time to take a lunch break.

Yu Baihan walked in through the gate on the first floor. The security guard knew him, said hello to him and let him go. He walked across the hall to the other end of the elevator and pressed a special elevator.

While waiting in front of the elevator, someone stopped him.

Yu Baihan turned his head to see that she was a famous little girl. The other party was wearing a front desk uniform and stopped, "Wait a minute. This is the president's special elevator."

Before he could explain, the lobby manager not far away quickly ran over and grabbed the front desk and apologized to him, "I'm sorry, Master Bai Han. This is the new front desk, and I don't recognize people very much yet.

"It's okay." Yu Bai asked, "Have you recruited new people recently?"

Manager, "Yes, there are some job adjustments and recruitments."

Yu Baihan: ...

For example, Qin Lun, who was exiled?

He nodded, "It's good." Become bigger and stronger.

In a few words, the elevator stopped on the first floor.

Yu Baihan greeted and walked into the elevator.