(Prolonged)

Life is always about up and downs , its like you are living in an imaginary world or a painting ...everything happens for a reason , sometimes its dark and sometimes there a light that you want to run after because you are to scared to be in dark for too long .
What if the light is gone for forever and won't be back , so you try your best to run after it.

For me its the same , I am too scared to be in dark because that's where the devil come at night , and haunt my dreams , make me suffer leaving me hopeless and miserable.

I also try to run after the light , but sometimes you know there's no point in it knowing you can't chase it its meaningless , you're too late.

Sitting at the edge of the window of my room that Is on the second floor , I was too busy thinking about all the stuff , lost in my own thoughts the stars were shiny so brightly that it felt like there were mocking me . the cold breeze was making my cheeks and nose pink .

Damn ! If there would be any other gurl beside me she would be screaming and enjoying the view , from where I'm sitting , its a remote area with a lot of tress far away form the city ... The view is beautiful and the air is clean perfect for vacations or to spend some time alone away from the city where no one can find you but nah I'm not here for some vacations . a road in front of the mansion yes you are right its a mansion with a big garden that will take at least 30 minutes of walk to the gate out in the rural area , where no one come or go .

Its like a forbidden area , once you come you can't go out , no matter how much you run plead the devil won't listen .... He will chase you like a hunter chase His prey and kill you in the most cruellest way no matter how much you plead .

Just thinking about it make me gag , donno how much people must have suffered from his hand .... A cold shiver run down my spine as I felt two eyes looking at me intensely making me pray for my life . cold beads of sweat started to form on my for head , I just froze and didn't had the courage to look back because I knew the devil was looking at me .

Suddenly two large hands grab me from behind making a yelp escape from my lips , and putting me down from the window , my eyes where closed shut because I was to scared and I was literally shaking , my hands where up to my chest and fingers where bended making a fist .what's he's going to do know will he will punish me hah. Oh god plz help me .

Open your eyes (my sunshine) a cold and ruthless voice ringed in my ears , making me snap my eyes open and meeting his dark blue cold eyes looking directly at me , his lips where forming a thin straight line, with no emotions on his face , he had Greek like features straight v shake jawline and broad eyebrows with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen in my life , I was feeling so small in front of him , he was like a Greek sculpture carved with great care and love .but there was something about him that he was dangerous and in knew it cuz I knew he was the devil .
God never showed me mercy after suffering all my life know here I am in the gasp of a devil .

So here you guys go if you guys like the story do comment and tell me if the plot is a little confusing !

Just writing it for fun ...