"Thanks." I replied, awkwardly. I glanced to Negan who looked to me before staring a hole through Lincoln.

"What?" Lincoln asked, looking to Negan.

"You've got terrible game." Negan stated.

"Game?" Lincoln inquired.

"I'll see you later." I told Negan as I returned my attention to him.

"You still didn't tell me a time." Negan stated.

"A time ruins the anticipation. I'll be there when I get there." I replied as a smirk made it's way onto my lips.

"Oh. Hey, my bad. Didn't know you two had something going on there." Lincoln stated, looking to Negan with fear in his eyes.

"You're free to join us." I told Lincoln before looking to Negan to watch his reaction.

"Join you doing what exactly? I mean, I think I have an idea—"

"Tolliver, get your ass to work." Negan ordered me, knowing I was joking. I laughed to myself before looking to Lincoln who was staring at us in confusion.

"Sorry, I just like messing with him." I told Lincoln.

"Hey, it's okay. Just so we're clear, if you are into that, I'm down." Lincoln replied, his eyes on mine.

"She's not." Negan snapped.

I smiled and turned away before heading to the barn to help Glenn with the calf.

-

"How's that for old man?" Negan asked as he lied down beside me.

"Pretty damn good." I replied as I turned over on my side.

"You almost got Lincoln's ass beat today." He stated while turning his head to look at me.

"How so?" I inquired as I propped myself up on my elbow.

"You got his gears grinding and he wouldn't work." He answered.

"Gears grinding?" I questioned.

"You flirting with him was the most female interaction he's had in months." He explained as he turned over on his side to face me.

"I wasn't flirting with him." I replied, defensively.

"Okay, what do you call inviting someone for a threesome then?" He asked.

"It was a joke. I enjoy pissing you off." I answered as I scooted closer to him.

"Well you're real damn good at it." He stated while resting his hand on my bare hip.

"I've gotta get back to Magnolia. I'm sure Rick's about to lose his mind between her and Judith." I muttered as I stood up from his bed.

As soon as I said his name, guilt hit me like a truck. Why?

"He know where you're at?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine.

"No." I answered as I pulled my jeans up my legs.

"I'm sure he put two and two together." He stated.

"Good. I don't care." I mumbled as I picked my bra off of the floor.

"You sure about that?" He asked, his eyes studying me as I put my bra on.

"Yeah." I answered as I circled his bed to search for my shirt.

What did I do?

Stop. I owe Rick absolutely nothing.

Nausea began stirring in my stomach as I continued searching for my shirt.