27. ALPHA YOU MESSED UP

I walked out dazed and yelled, "TRISTAN YOU TRICKED ME." I looked at him and he smirked: "sorry, I was told not to let you know."  I glared at him "your dead."  He jumped up and took off running causing everyone to laugh since he was yelling for Katrina.  Unfortunately for him since Alpha Eralio had given her an Alpha command she couldn't leave her room to help him.  I finally jumped and tackled him tickling him as Katrina yelled from her bedroom door "dad, come on let me out.  So help me Brenda you hurt him I hurt you."  Tom just had to go there and ran up to her room dancing around "too bad Triny you can't help him.  My mate will punish him."

The next thing we hear is "OK YOU CAN COME OUT KATRINA."   I heard a blood-curdling scream followed by someone running down the stairs.  I lose focus only to have Tristan flip me off of him as we watch Tom run out the front door with Katrina close behind.  I jump up and run after them and it wasn't until I was outside, did I realize that everyone followed them as well.  I watched as Katrina launched herself at Tom taking him down.  She grabbed one arm and pulled it behind Tom pushing it up "So, you think you can stand outside my bedroom door teasing me while I am forced to stay in there due to an Alpha command?  I thought you learned last time Tommy Boy."

Trina's POV

I heard Brenda yell "Tristan you tricked me" and then my mate's voice.  I couldn't hear what was said just him screeching and everyone laughing.  I yelled out "DAD, COME ON LET ME OUT.  SO HELP ME BRENDA YOU HURT HIM I HURT YOU."  Tom was way too confident and was soon standing in front of my door dancing around while sticking his tongue out at me.  The next thing he does is smirk at me "too bad Triny you can't help him."  He stuck out his tongue again "MY mate will punish him."

I was getting ready to growl when I heard "OK YOU CAN COME OUT KATRINA."  I saw the color drain from Tom's face as my dad's command released me.  I smirk at him as he screams bloody murder and takes off down the stairs almost falling down as he went.  Lucky for him he was able to grab the railing to make sure he didn't fall.  I knew better and if I tackled him in the house my mom would so kill me.  I let him believe he was getting away and watched him run outside.  Once outside I really let my speed kick in and soon jumped taking him to the ground.  I grabbed his right arm and twisted it behind his back pushing it upwards.  "So, you think you can stand outside my bedroom door teasing me while I am forced to stay in there due to an Alpha command? I thought you learned last time Tommy Boy."

I heard everyone laughing their butts off only to hear Aunt Linda"son what did you do now to piss off Katrina?"  Willie was laughing "he started teasing Trina while she was Alpha ordered to her room."  My mom pulled me off of Tom "Tom when are you going to learn not to tease my daughter when she is in her room and is unable to leave?  The last time she almost drowned you."  I smirk "not my fault he thought jumping in the pool would stop me."  Lucinda laughed "Trina come on he thought you were already ready for the Homecoming dance."  I smirked, "not my fault he forgot my mom had already bought me a damn dress and was taking me out to get my hair and makeup done."

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and was about to flip the person touching me when I felt the sparks and leaned back into Tristan.  "Young man I wouldn't..."  The look on my mom's face as she was getting ready to warn Tristan not to touch me was priceless as I leaned back into him.  Giggling "I take it dad didn't tell you I found my second chance mate."  "No, he didn't."  I saw her eyes switch colors as everyone backed away "ERALIO RAPHAEL GARZA!"  I turn to the door as my dad walks out "Si, mi Preciosa Amor."  "Don't give me that precious love crap.  Why didn't you tell me that our daughter found her second chance mate."

I watched my dad gulp "because my love I wanted to make sure he wasn't like the first prick that cheated on her or that damn asshole that only wanted her for power."  My mom growls at him "still doesn't explain why you didn't tell me."  He gulps again only causing me to giggle and my mom glares at me "oh, don't think you are in the free and clear young lady.  You could have called and told me."  She glares around at my commanding line as they all turn tail and run. "YEAH RUN AWAY FROM YOU LUNA LIKE THE COWARDS YOU ARE.  DON'T WORRY I WILL GET YOU ALL LATER."  I gulp "mom, first off we were busy getting ready for the tests plus I was put into a mild coma by our moon goddess so she could talk to me.  Not to mention I passed out when I found out that Wiliam escaped and wants to forcibly mark me."