17. PROTECTORS

Pulling up to Alpha Mortimer's pack house I saw Tom and the gang outside along with Alpha Mortimer and Alpha Johnathan.  "Hey, guys."  They all waved and I took the time to greet the Alpha's and Tom officially since Trina is in the Hospital Tom is currently in charge.  Once that is done I look around and take in a big breath.  Before I could question the crew Ana pipes up "Tommy Boy where is my sister?"  He chuckled "she is packing.  She claims she has a lot to pack to take back with her.  I have arranged for a  few pack members to arrive with a moving truck to pick up her things."  "Oh, so you are sending her ahead?" 

Tom shook his head "no, she is only going to keep two weeks worth of clothes here just in case and a few special event clothing.  Ana nods "ok, I am going to run to my parents and help her.  I know Xavy here is going to want to interrogate Beta Tristan.  My gorgeous mate turns to me and kisses me lightly on the lips before taking off to her house to help her sister.  I shake my head and look at the crew "Ok, now where are the two of them."  I watched Tom scratch the back of his head "well right now they are still in the hospital."

"You left them alone."  Alpha Mortimer clears his throat "let's go inside and Future Beta Tom here can explain."  I nod and let Alpha Mortimer lead us into the pack house and his office.  "Ok, so what the hell is going on."  Tom shakes his head "Beta Tristan explained why he was hiding his scent to Trina."  "Tom enough I know you all would have explained things to her now spill.   You look as if something big happened."  "I am getting to that.  I guess she didn't remember what William was up to because she asked why he escaped.  When his..."  I heard a throat being cleared and turned my head to the door to see his Majesty standing there.  "Let me explain Future Beta Thomas."

Tom nodded and his Majesty walked into the room "Before we begin Alpha Xavier please call me Zacharia."  "Ok, Zacharia."  "I reminded Trina that William wanted to mark her and Beta Tristan lost it.  His wolf Rudy took over and he started to shift.  Even though Trina was holding him he could not control the shift.  Alpha Johnathan grabbed her and pulled her out of his arms in time.  He went full wolf on us.  He even started growling at his own brother and Alpha Johnathan had to convince him that he was not a threat.  Eventually, Trina shifted and Ashley was able to calm him down."  I nodded and looked at Tom "I know there is more."  "Well, we left them alone until I heard snoring.  Seeing as Trina/Ashley do not snore I knew it meant Beta Tristan/Rudy were asleep."

Nodding I wait for Tom to finish "I walked in and waited for Trina to shift so I can transfer her to the bed.  Alpha Johnathan followed me in and asked why was I waiting for her to shift if she would be naked.  I explained our quirk and he figured out that we are the wolves of the prophecy."  "Ok."  "She shifted first and I put her in the bed while Johnathan went and retrieved clothes for Beta Tristan.  Once he shifted we dressed him and put him in bed with Trina knowing that if he woke up without her Rudy might take over again."  

I nodded and looked around the room.  "Ok, well I want to check up on her and I need to call Alpha Eralio and let him know what is going on with his daughter.  As they led me to the pack hospital and Trina's room I called Uncle Eralio and explained everything that was going on.  I even explained why Beta Tristan hid his scent and he could understand why Beta Tristan was a little gun shy about finding his second chance mate.  Especially with him seeing Tom hugging his mate and kissing the crown of her head.  Tom knocked once we made it to their room and waited for someone to invite us in.

Tristan's POV

I slowly woke up with my mate's intoxicating scent and sparks flooding my senses.  I was not sure what to do next with my mate. Rudy was driving me crazy yelling at me to mark her before that ass does but I know if I do she would not forgive me.  I knew that after hiding my scent and admitting I planned on going out of my way to make sure she didn't know I was her mate would cause her to be wary of me.  So, I was going to have to rack my brains to find ways to convince her to give me a chance.