3. PUZZLE PIECES

He stood up nodded and took off down the hall and we all soon hear "HOW COULD YOU REJECT YOUR GODDESS GIVEN MATE?"  "SHE IS DELUSIONAL SHE THINKS SHE IS THE FUCKING FUTURE ALPHA OF THIS PACK.  I REFUSE TO BE MATED TO A NOBODY ESPECIALLY ONE TRYING TO STEAL ANOTHER PERSON'S MATE."  I walk out of the office and move towards the two of them "Why do you think I am trying to steal another person's mate."  "Genevive told me how you had her mate reject her."  I watch Tom walk up "Little Alpha are you O.K.  Opps Sorry Trina."  I shake my head "it is ok.  this is Johnathan, remember he was my mate."  Tom runs up to me wrapping me in his arms "what happened Little Alpha?"  "He rejected me after pausing screwing Genevive even though he knew we were mates."  "I was trying to teach you a lesson about stealing other people's mates.  Now you know how Genevive feels.  Yet I don't think you learned your lesson since you are still all over her mate."  Tom does a double-take "So that you know Genevive is not my mate.  I have not found my mate.  Also, Genevive rejected her mate Tony because he is not a ranked wolf and refuses to allow him to accept the rejection.  As for Future Alpha Katrina, she is my best friend and I am her Beta."

His Alpha looks at him and shakes his head "you have not behaved as I expect my Gama to behave."  "Alpha Xavier please don't."  "You should have known this was coming.  Instead of asking what was going on, you believed a regular she-wolf from a different pack.  You betrayed your mate knowingly. Not to mention hoping to hurt her.  I Alpha Xavier Night of the Dark Red Pack herby strip you of your title of Gama.  You are now an Omega.  Your younger brother will become my new Gama."  Tom holds me tighter rocking me from side to side.  "It is O.K. Little Alpha."  I chuckle and pull away from Tom "I am O.K. Tom.  Once I saw him with Genevive and how he kissed her at the dinner table I knew this was coming.  She did warn me that she would ruin my life if I didn't let her have you."

He gaged "please, the only way I would touch her is if she was my mate.  I am so glad she was mated to Tony."  "Yeah, but I feel for Tony from what I understand he still feels the pain of her cheating.."  I smirk "wait isn't her Alpha here."  "Yes, Little Alpha."  I walk back to my dad's office and see an Alpha on the phone "I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TOM HE IS NOT YOUR GODDESS GIVEN MATE.  YOU CAUSED THE FUTURE ALPHA OF THIS PACK TO LOSE HER MATE AND YOU COULD COST ME THEIR ALLIANCE."  "Excuse me, Alpha Zacharia."  "Yes, Future Alpha Katrina."  I hear Genevive yelling from the other end of the line "WHAT SHE IS THE FUCKING ALPHA NOT THAT LOSER TOM?"  I laugh "uhm, as you know her mate is Tony Parker, and every time he tries to accept the rejection she screams and runs away.  She thinks it is funny that whenever she is cheating on him he can feel pain.  She claims it is because he is weak."

He nods his head "GENEVIVE THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN TONY PARKER'S PRESENCE YOU MUST STAND STILL KEEP QUIET AND LET HIM HAVE HIS SAY."   I hear her sobbing since he has now put her on speaker "no please don't I don't want to be mateless."  "That is too bad.  You have caused all these problems.  Do you really think it is ok to hurt your mate by cheating?"  I made sure to have Tom text, Tony, to let him know to approach Genevive now so he could accept her rejection.  "Good there you are Genevive."  

We hear her sobbing "I Tony Parker Accept your rejection, Genevive Williams."   Genevive starts screaming and crying cursing me yelling she will make me pay.  I chuckled shaking my head before looking at Alpha Zacharia "the treaty stands.  I will not judge you by Genevive's behavior.  Plus you took care of the problem."  "Oh, I am not done with her.  She is going to become an Omega.  She is going to hate her new standing especially since she will be the first Omega we have had in fifty years."  "Oh, you're like our pack."  "Yep, we only have Omegas when they betray their mate, pack, go against an Alpha, or threaten an Alpha."

I nod my head and turn to look at my dad "I will attend that training camp now instead of this summer."  "Are you sure baby girl?"  "Yes, I was only staying to be near Tom till he was able to find his mate and shift for the first time.   I also wanted to find my mate."  He nods "I promise we will bring you home for Tom's shift.  Plus once he shifts he will need to attend the training camp as well."  "OK, dad."  I walk out heading to my room where I find Johnathan sitting on my bed "look I am sorry.  I thought you were an attention-seeking slut."