19. A TALK

I don't know how long I was out but I soon woke up laying by a shoreline.  I shake my head and look around and couldn't help but think where the fuck am I.  I walk around for a while trying to figure out what is going on and how in the hell I arrived at this location.  Feeling very annoyed I stop and yell "IS ANYONE OUT THERE?"  I soon feel something soft against my hand and hear as I look down "we are in one of the many Moon Goddesses areas."  I shake my head "Ashley?"  "Yes, I would have been here sooner but I needed to let Many know that we are ok."  "OK.   Are him and Tommy Boy OK?" 

Off to my right, I hear "yes and so is your mate, Katrina."  I turn towards the voice and see shimmering lights floating until a beautiful lady steps out in flowing lavender Grecian robes.  I watch Ashley lower her head and I instantly bow to her.  I hear her melodious voice "Katrina my child no need to bow."  I look up and watch her walk up to Ashley and rub her head "How are you and Manny doing Ashley?"  "We are great.  I hated not being able to tell Trina that Manny and I were twins until after our first shift."  "Well, it was necessary."  

I shook my head pointing to myself and Ashley "how is this possible Moon Goddess?"  She smiles "in my realm the wolf and human are separate yet one."  I raise an eyebrow at her and she laughs "see here you both walk next to each other until it is time for you to be reborn.  Yes, while here you are with you mate."  I look at her "normally Katrina and Tristan are mates while Rudy and Ashley are mates.  Unfortunately every once in a while other Gods or Goddesses drop a different mate on two individuals to separate them due to a contract that was made.  Fortunately for the two destined mates something always prevents it from happening.

Like Johnathan and Genevieve in your previous lives these two individuals were in love with each of you.  Johnathan made a deal that if his soul was mated to yours he would take over the world and help destroy me.  While Genevieve agreed to birth the next heir.  Little did they know that your will is strong.  The individual knew that your soul was what the prophecy was about.  They knew that if you were led astray they could rule the world.  What they didn't know was that your soul and that of your mates were slowly getting stronger thus causing the two of you to find each other no matter what.  

The problem is that Johnathan through the use of magic was able to retrieve his past lives.  He believes that the two of you are meant to be together even though previous lives always has him linked with Genevieve.  He craves to be an Alpha.  What he doesn't know the only reason he has never made it past being a Gama is that he has not earned the right."  "What does his current actions mean for his next life?"  "Unfortunately for him and Genevieve there will be no next life.  Their payment if they did not for fill  their agreement was being imprisoned for eternity."

I gasp "what about their wolves?"  "Luckily their wolves have been proven innocent.  They will be allowed to stay in my realm for eternity unless they are willing to be bound to a new human?"  I shake my head "what?"  She smiles at me "not only do I grant a wolf to humans that are turned werewolf I either make them or allow a wolf who's human counter part made a mistake causing them to be punished for eternity."  I nod my head "like Genevieve and Johnathan's wolves."  "Exactly, I will let you know something but you can not tell that individual."  I nod my head "of course Moon Goddess."  She giggles "Please Call me Chandra." 

I look at her shocked "I thought your name was Selene?"  She laughs "I go by many names Selene, Coyolxahuqui, Artemis, Bendis, Diana, Heng-o, Ix Chel,  Mawu, and Ya Khnos.  Although Ya Khnos is both male and female.  It all depends on the religion what I am called."  I nod my head "ok Chandra."  "Your Gama William's mate will be a human and he will find her very soon.  Please..."  I whoop "hell yeah, Willie will soon be complete."  She laughed "I should have remembered whom I am talking to and that your pack does not judge an individual."  "Exactly if you paired us with them you have your reasons."