34 ~ A Sensual Moment

Start from the beginning

He tightened his hold on my wrist behind me, making it hurt a little for me, suddenly the blouse started feeling tighter and suffocating my bosoms in it as the posture lifted them up sensually.

"Rudra," I breathed.

He moved the non-sharp side of the blade over my skin and I felt its tip going under the hem of my blouse. I blinked giving up and my lashes were forced close, losing the strength of my body as a slight movement could rip my skin apart the way he caged me right now, it was not even possible to breathe evenly.

He moved the knife through the cotton fabric and I could hear the slightly faded sound of the fabric ripping.

Suddenly, the blouse was no more suffocating me when he moved the knife through the fabric. I was literally feeling goosebumps on my chest and tried to open my eyes. My cheeks heated up insanely with the uneven breathing.

I felt his free hand touching my collarbones, slowly slipping the shoulder of the blouse down, revealing my naked body. I felt his fingers unknowingly feathering against the skin of my bosom and I blinked my eyes and tried to control my trembling lips. 

"Be my strength, Nandani. I cannot do anything seeing you against me all the time. I did this all for you because I did not want you to spend your life like a normal person. You are my queen not because you are born a princess, you are my queen because I won a fucking Kingdom for you. And, seeing you in these attendee's clothes, I swear you called my death,"

He said and I blinked feeling his hand moving from my elbow to my bare midriff. His finger teasingly touched the outline of my bosom and I forced my lashes close questioning my biggest nightmare.

"Have you slept with girls before me?"

He cupped my right bosom with his left hand and I felt sensations and shiver running down my spine.

"No,"

He breathed.

My bosom felt so small for his palm, the texture of his palm rough against and I tried to ask.

"When was the last time you masturbated?"

He inhaled a sharp breath and I felt tears collecting in my eyes, not wanting to listen to what I was thinking. The sensations and sparks were turning unbearable for me now.

He cupped my bosom and pressed his hand against my skin.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,"

I moaned and closed my eyes feeling aroused instantly.

He pressed his lips against my ear and I inhaled a sharp breath when I felt his thumb brushing against my bud. I was feeling hotter yet there was a thought that was dancing in the back of my head.

"You are going to be my death on the bed,"

He muttered against my ear and cupped my bosom completely pressing it hard.

"Ahhhhhhh, Rudra"

I moaned against his ear and I felt his hot breath against the base of my neck.

My head falls backwards and I could feel his cheek touching against mine. His slight beard of him rubbed against my cheek, making me feel the spikes.

"Ahh, Nandani,"

He groaned.

He left my wrists and I felt him snaking his hand around my waist, pulling me up to sit on the dressing table against him. While his other hand was still crushing my bosom and teasing my erected nipple by pressing it between his fingers.

My hand immediately snaked around his shoulder and I opened my eyes as I felt extremely taken away by the sensations building between us. 

"When did you last masturbate? Rudra,"