549.Drunkards

Beginne am Anfang

….

Few hours ago.

"Ahh you people shouldn't drink that. Spit it out." Namjoon shouted.

Poking her tummy, Rosé said, "But it's already in."

"Oh no oh no what should I do?" Namjoon murmured.

"Ehh sir you should take them home before the aphrodisiac starts hitting them." The bartender said.

Namjoon frowned and said, "It's all your fault. How can you sell such drinks? And how did you give them that drink?"

"We are here to sell it sir. If anyone orders it, we have to give them whatever they want." The bartender said.

"Let's dance." Yuna shouted and all of them rushed towards the dance floor.

"No stop." Namjoon shouted before rushing towards them but only managed to catch Delilas hand because she was standing very close to him.

"Ahhh leave leave I want to dance too." Delila shouted.

Pulling her towards him, Namjoon said, "No babe, we are going back now."

"Nai nai I don't wanna go, I want to dance too." Delila shouted.

Namjoon frowned and said, "If you go there, I'll leave you."

*THASH*

Holding his cheek, Namjoon widened his eyes in shock.

"How dare you say that?" Delila shouted before bursting into tears.

Sitting down on the floor, she started crying out loud, "You are such a bully Namjoon huhuhu you want to leave me because you don't love me anymore. Huhuhu what should I do now."

"What? When did I say that I don't love you?" Namjoon asked in disbelief.

"You said you will leave me." Delila said.

Squatting down, Namjoon cupped her face and said, "I just don't want you to dance and go back with me okay?"

"You won't leave me right?" Delila asked.

Namjoon smiled and said, "Never."

Wiping her tears away, Delila clinged onto his neck and said, "I love you but I want to dance."

"No." Namjoon said before scooping her into his arms and walking outside.

….

Outside.

Keeping on a bench, Namjoon said, "Stay here while I bring others out okay? Don't go anywhere otherwise I will cry."

Delila nodded her head and said, "Okay but I am feeling hot." Before fanning herself.

Feeling reluctant to leave her out alone, Namjoon picked her up by his shoulder and started walking towards the club again.

Inside.

"Where is your manager?" Namjoon asked the bartender.

"I am the manger sir what do you want?" A middle aged man.

"I want one of your most trusted men to guard the girls as I bring them out and place them on the bench. I'll pay him." Namjoon said.

The bar manager nodded his head and said, "Okay."

After making sure that Delila was safe, Namjoon entered the club again to bring the others out.

Walking towards Lisa, Namjoon said, "Ehh lady boss we have to go."

"No no I am not going." Lisa said.

"Lady boss please." Namjoon said.

"No and why is it so hot? Ask someone to turn on the a/c." Lisa said.

Namjoon sighed and murmured, "I am sorry big boss." before lifting Lisa up by his shoulder.

Hitting his back, Lisa shouted, "You you put me down. Only my husband can lift me up like this. You-my husband has a gun, he will shoot you if you don't put me down. And he is also the king of the underworld. I will ask him to punish you."

Ignoring Lisa's heavy punches on his back, Namjoon kept on walking towards the exit.

One by one, Namjoon kept bringing them outside and placing them on the bench.

….

After sending the last one out, Namjoon entered the club again to pay the bills.

When he came out, the man who was supposed to guard the drunkards rushed towards him and said, "I cannot guard them, here take your money back." Before shoving the money into Namjoon's hand and running away.

"Hey take this." Namjoon shouted but the man was already out of sight.