the leaders dream

nightstar woke up. he was looked around himself to see he was surounded by stars. he was in star clan, he noticed. then he noticed the another leaders laying in a straight line besides him. he scoffed at the sight of dreamstar, but didnt try anything. deathstar slowly opened his eyes and yawned. he looked around him as well. "nightstar? why are we here?" deathstar looked around him. nightstar answered the qeustion. "i dont know why we're here, its probably about the prophecy" deathstar quickly understood. the prophecy of the three. 

dreamstar was the last one to wake up. and with that four spirits appeared before the leaders. an white one, a blue one, a red one,  and a white one with cyan highlights. classicstar.  the king of all the clans. "hello my leaders" the spirit greeted. "classicstar.." deathstar looked with suprise and shock at the stars leader. classicstar only nodded in response. "you may wonder why i have brought you all here" the clan leaders nodded. "well, you all must remember your origin, the thribe, and the thribe of the waterfalls. you will be there in exactly 2 moons,  once you go back you know why" classicstar explained, but when no cat spoke he continued. "my three most loyal followers will lead you there, just follow the path of stars they created" after not doing anything the three star clan cats stepped forwards as a path of stars formed to the mountian of the waterfalls. 

"goodluck my leaders" classicstar whispered as everything went black. when nightstar woke up.