the big meeting

It was crowded at the meeting. Some Cats where catching up with each another. As the meeting didn't officially began yet.
Killerbreeze mainly stayed at nightmares side. He was the only one that knew about her taking part in the powerful Cats of the star clan.
Dreamstar often looked at the two. She hasnt seen that cat before. So the leader of the sun clan decided to walk over to them.

"Hey nightstar" dreamstar greeted the moon clan leader. Nightstars gaze hardened at the sight of his so called sister. Killerbreeze noticed the tension but didn't say anything about it. "What do you want" nightstar growled. Dreamstars ears flattend a bit "well... I wanted to ask you.. who is this?" She qeustioned as she lifted her paw and pointed at the white and black she-cat.
"Oh that's just a new member of my clan" nightstar said gazing back at stars.
"Uhm okay then.."

After everyone was there the meeting began. The 3 leaders clamb in the big oak tree, all the clan cats surrounding it.

"Hello everyone and thank you for coming to this meeting. As nightstar i can say the prey is going well, how about your clans, dreamstar and deathstar?" Nightstar announced. "Well as deathstar i say its going well, but since leaffall is Coming, i hope it will stay that way" the shadow vlak leader announced. "I hope that to deathstar. At us the prey is running well as well" dreamstar said.

"But i hope to announce something else, we have new members in our clan. Killerbreeze, 404hunter, ganzpearl and flowermoon, please step forward" as night star commanded. four cats came up to the tree, a white she cat with an black stripe running up her back, killerbreeze.  an red tom with some white spots, flower moon. a white tom with ocean blue yes, 404hunter. a white tom with with black marks under his eyes and blue eyes, ganspearl. " those are killerbreeze, my new medicine cat, and warrior. and the newest three,  flower moon, 404hunter and ganspearl my warriors" nightstar said introducing his new Warriors.

Killerbreeze, 404hunter, ganzpearl and flowermoon walked back to where they where standing. Only difference between the four was that killerbreeze walked over to two cats in the corner, bluejay and genoflower.

"So how do you want this plan to start working?" Killerbreeze whispered loud enough for the two to hear. "well i dont really know maybe have Cats Talking to each another?" Bluejay said akwardly. If killerbreeze could, she would have facepalmed. "Its already to late for that" "i agree with killerbreeze" genoflower said.
"Hmmm, then i dont know!"
"Of course you dont.."

Killerbreeze walked away as nightstar jumped out of the tree. Killerbreeze noticed nightstar and walked towards him. " uhm about earlier, im sorry.. i shouldnt have reacted like that" killerbreeze apologised. "No.. i.. its my fault i should have taken a different approach then that, i shouldnt have just bluntetly said that you are a star clan Warrior and that im more important than you" nightstar insisted on that it was his fault. "Yeah but i threatened to kill you!" "Yeah but you did it for a reason. I was threatening to spoil your secret, making it a danger to you, and the rest of starclan"

"Thank you.."
"For what?"
"For not spoiling the secret, for not exiling me or punishing me, for everything.."
"So were good now?"
"Yeah,yeah we are"