star clan meeting

----------

genoflower was waiting for her friends at the place they would meet. at the moment none of them arived so genoflower would be alone. but she wasnt, she had an company. the leader of shadow clan to be exact. the star clan cat and shadow clan leader became mates recentally. and since the leader wouldnt let her alone, he had to come with her. which wasnt really an issue since he already knew about the star clans cats mission. how? well simpel, genoflower didnt succeed to keep to secret from her mate for one reason. him bugging her about where she came from and her accidentally telling him and posibly an another reason... but luckily it was only him and not more cats. right?

genoflower was laying down under one of the tree's for shade. there was an black with what lighter stripes, and cyan eyes next to her. the tom was licking or cleaning her cheek while genoflower looked rather annoyed. the black tom knew that, but didnt stop or anything.

"so when are your fellow star clan cats coming?" the shadow clan leader called deathstar asked.

"When they will" genoflower Just answered.

Deathstar Just decided to shut his mouth after This. The another seemed to be very annoyed, and he didn't really want to make It even worse. for the first time ever. the two waited for the another two star clan cats under the shade of the oak tree on the only place where you can go straight into the clan territoys. it was the meeting place, where every full moon the clans would come togever to discuss things, like new clan members, the death of cats, or the born of them. or if any clan had problems. all kind of things they would discuss there. but lets not talk about that and lets go on with the story!

genoflower feld the presence of another star clan cats, two to be exact. genoflower inmiddently knew who they were. killerbreeze and bluejay. a white long heared she-cat with black stripes came out of the bushes. she looked kinda shocked at the sight of the shadow clan leader. deathstar noticed that and already knew why.

"genoflower?! whos that?!" killerbreeze asked shockedly.

"dont worry, he already knows" genoflower sighned.

"wha-why?!" killerbreeze yelled confusedly.

"i dont know, but for some reason some leaders already know, nightstar also knows, doesnt he?" genoflower explained.

killerbreeze stayed silent after that sectence, she was right, nightstar knew about it somehow. genoflower knew that, how? well simple, deathstar told him that he and nightstar know. because anothers they wouldnt be let in the clans.

then genoflower heard someone walk over the log on the sun side. which was bluejay. the white she-cat was kinda struggeling with it but eventually made it to the another side, and was also shocked by the sight of the new cat. genoflower sighned and said.

"dont worry he already knows, star clan told him" genoflower ressured her.

killerbreeze was laying next to genoflower at this point, and didnt really do anything when she noticed bluejay, didnt care much anyway. bluejay sat down next killerbreeze, so the group would be in a circel.

"soo why did you call us here gen?" bluejay asked.

"well, you know the mission classicstar gave us? ofcourse you do, but we will need a plan if we want to make it work" genoflower atmitted.

"yeah thats true.. but what did you have in mind?" killerbreeze asked.

"well... um... good qeustion..." genoflower muttered.