the unknown cats

After the meeting with bluejay, killerbreeze went back to her search for cherfill. She walked back into the thick forest and passed some rocks. She smilled when She Saw some plants with White flowers.

Cherfill killerbreeze through and looked at the herbs, She chose some good looking one's and pulled the plants out of the ground. When She had enough of it, She picked it all up with her mouth and carried it back to the camp.

Killerbreeze heard some birds chirping high in the Trees. But She didn't focus on it. It was normal to hear in a forest anyways. Expecially in new-leaf or green-leaf. She Soon heard the waterfalls splashing on the Stones and in the lake undernead it. It was calming to hear.

The striped she-cat walked over the stones undernead the waterfalls and searched for a small crack in the wall of stone. well it isnt that small. a normal sized cat can get trough. killerbreeze eventually found it and forced her small frame through the tunnel. 

killerbreeze, after a walking through a few different tunnels. walked into the camp of the moon clan. Some Cats where scattered across the camp. Eating prey or just Talking to each another. Just as always, killerbreeze through walking into the medicine den. The strong scent of herbs made its way into killerbreeze nose.  Crossover was sitting at their stock of all different kind of herbs, sorting Them out. Until crossover noticed killerbreeze.

"Ah! Killerbreeze! Your back already?" Crossover asked looking up from his work.
"Yeah, should i put This to dry?" Killerbreeze asked linking to the chervil.
"Yeah go ahead, and could you pick some prey from the fresh kill pile for us when your at it?" Crossover asked looking back at the herbs under his paws. Killerbreeze chuckled at crossover and walked to the creak in the wall of the medicine den they mainly jused it for well, Drying their herbs. it was for them a kind of window. after that killerbreeze turned around to walk out of her and crossovers den and to the fresh kill pile. she grabbed two small mouses and walked back into the medicine den. she put one of the two mouses behind crossover as she sat in one of the few corners.

she sat down, prayed to star clan and began eating the mouse.                                                 when she was done she walked out of the medicine den, and to the camp entrance. to see errorstorm gaurding it. the black or dark grey cat, stared at her. "uhm hi? your the new cat right?" the deputy asked. "yup that me" "well, welcome to the clan then" errorstorm meawed. "thank you" killerbreeze thanked the moon clan deputy. "no problem, and i assume you want to go outside" errorstorm said not looking at killerbreeze anymore and instead licking his paw. "uh, yeah?" killerbreeze meawed akwardly. "go ahead then" errorstorm said between the grooming. "thank you" killerbreeze said walked out of the entrance and into the caves. 

~~~

genoflower was talking with her now mate. well more the shadow clan leader talking to her than another way around. deathstar every once in awhile trew in some random puns or flirts, where genoflower didnt give two stars about. genoflower didnt even bother to listen as she slowly fell asleep. 

"and then... genoflower? oh" deathstar sighned as he realized his mate has fallen asleep. "wel lets get you to our den" he said picking up genoflower and put her done on her nest. 'well getting some sleep before the meeting wouldnt matter' deathstar said to himself in his mind and curled up besides genoflower and fell alseep.

~~~

killerbreeze walked through the forest of the moon clan. she was looking for a specific place. a small lake to be exact. she would always stay there for a few hours listening to the sounds of the forest. it was her own little private place, well not exactly, her bothers also knew about it. she finnaly found it and layed down on a rock next to the small lake. she closed her eyes and fell asleep to the sounds of the streaming water.

~

~

~

killerbreeze wake up to the feeling of someone shaking her a little. she opened one of her eyes to be met with dustdrop. "heya, we need to get back to the clan, we got new cats joining" dustdrop said. killerbreeze opened both her eyes and sat up. " really?" killerbreeze meawed. "yup! come, we're waiting for ya" said dustdrop walking off. killerbreeze followed him trough the bushes full of leaves, that were slowly turning orange, yellow, red or brown. 

the two sibling walked trough the woods, straight to the clan camp. and saw fellwinter with horrorflame sitting near the camp entrance with three unknown cats. "i found her! lets go now" dustdrop said forcing himself through the small opening in the stone wall. and the another followed quickly behind him. " alright just grab my tail and the anothers his.. and you know what to do" horrorflame said. the cats did as he was told and created a chain. 

the seven cats finnaly made it through the tunnels and came out in the camp. "nightstar! we got visitors!" dustdrop called. the another cats who were at the open place. nightstar made his way out of his den into the open place of the camp, he stopped as he noticed the three new comers. 

"and who may you three be?" nightstar qeuistioned. the new comers looked at the leader. well it was hard for them to see, since well. they wherent moon clan cats nor arent they used to the dark. "uhm, well were loners who would like to join a clan" a white tom answered. "and how can we trust you?" nightstar asked. "well uhm" the tom spoke again. "some ghost cats or something leaded us here" an another tom said. every cat in the middle of the camp seemed to take intrest in that. they all knew who they ment. " well then,. Oh and dont forget the big meeting get ready everyone.