the journey and workship of the clans

it was late at night when the clans were traveling. the stars formed the path to the mountian of waterfalls and the moon shined in the middle of the sky. the clans were all togever. a rare sight, well ever since the excintion of the glitch clan. the moon clan was at the begining of the line. the shadow clan in the middle, and the sun clan in the back. killerbreeze, dustdrop and horrorflame were walking togever, right behind nightstar who was at the front of the clans. with the another 2 leaders standing next to him. "deathstar!" the shadow clan deputy, raspmist runned to his leader. "what is it raspmist?" the leader answered. "there are wolves spotted near!" killerbreeze's eyes widened. 'the wolves were still near?!' "what?!" the leaders screamed in unision. "yes we have to do something!" the deputy schreamed. "well, if the wolves wont apear to be a threat we wont do anything. right now they are doing nothing to harm us so we should be save" his leader decided. "alright then deathstar" raspmist said walking back to his clan.

~~

 the clans went on for that till sunhigh. until dreamstar went to nightstar. "nightstar my clan is getting tired we should stop" the leader alarmed. "well maybe then your clan needs to have a better condition" nightstar said calmly. deathstar sighned. "nightstar their not the only ones. have you even seen your own clan?" deathstar pointed out with his tail. nightstar looked back and indeed. "most the cats looked tired as a mouse who just escaped a well trained cat. nightstar sighned. "alright then, when we'll find a good place we will rest and hunt till dawn" the leader anounced.

When they have found a good place some went hunting and the anothers rested. Killerbreeze, genoflower and bluejay walked away saying they went hunting. But instead of hunting they were talking with each another. Discussing over something.

"This is gonna be a long looong trip" genoflower muttered. Bluejay looked over at genoflower. "I know but hey, if it means ending the hatred between the clans its worth it!" "If you say so.."

"THE WOLVES ARE ATTACKING! EVERYONE RETURN TO CAMP! AND PROTECT THE WEAK!"  The yell startled the three out of their discussion as they went running back to the makeshift camp. They knew they could activate their spirit form so they had to do it without them.

When they entered their camp there were indeed wolves. Killerbreeze snarled at them. " I didn't know you had the guts to come back"

Killerbreeze lashed out on one of the wolves. It looked like it may have remembered her as it whimpered a bit before it eyes shot fire as it tried to throw killerbreeze of his back. without succes, since killerbreeze shot her claws in the wolfs back. nightstar decided to help killerbreeze a bit as it also attacked the same wolf. while colorstar was using his wind powers to trap the wolf in place as kingstar shot his fire at the same wolf. dreamstar was using her strengt to protect anothers.

dreamstar looked at the two leaders, wishing he and nightstar could be like that again. dreamstar shook her head, that time was gone, they wherent as close anymore, and she had to accept that. How much it may hurt.

Dreanstars train of throughts ended as she focused back on the battle. Smiling at nightstar and killerbreeze Fighting the alpha of the wolves.

And Dreanstar slashed out at a wolf who tried to attack scilight.

Bluejay and dustdrop were attacking a wolf together. Bluejay was distracting the wolf as dustdrop attacked its neck. A good strategy.

Genoflower and DeathStar were also fighting a wolf together with blackcrow and birdsky.

While outerspace was helping killerbreeze and nightstar. Crossover helped dreamstar.
A

nd Horrorflame and lustheart were guarding the medicine Cats and the wounded.

Once again the clans worked with each another.