The begining

killerbreeze wandered around the moon clan teritory, being carefull that she wont be seen or heard by an patroy. she searched for some prey. then a small sound could be heard in the bushes. since killerbreeze had good hearing she heard it and crouched down in hunt position. ready to jump in the bushes to catch the prey. once again there was an small sound in the bushes. killerbreeze took action inmiddently and shooted forwards catching the litlle mouse in her claws. she gave it a quick dead bite and walked to a nearby tree.

she sat down under a nearby tree, thanked star clan for the prey and began eating the mouse. until she heard something in the bushes. something bigger than herself. she inmiddently tried to hide but didnt work as she made a little to much noise as three cats jumped out of the bushes strait towards the little black striped cat.

she gasped as a white cat with grey and black stripes landed on her. the tom had a strange color eyes. one was cyan with an purple pupil and a purple one with a red pupil. to her to cat looked extremaly fimilair. but how?

behind the striped tom where two another cats.

a red one and a white one with dots.

the red one looked like he was an long haired cat and had darker red stripes and lighter red fluff around his neck, his eyes where blood red.

the another one had an white pelt with grey back with black dots. half his face looked like it was burned off, he also missed an ear and his tail. his only eye was blood red like the another one, but this one looked more scary because of the really small black pupil. he also looked fimilair to the she-cat.

the white one's also looked like they knew killerbreeze from somewhere. judged by their shocked exprecions.

"who are you!" the one who was on top of killerbreeze said.

"k-killerbeeze" killerbreeze said. cursing her self for stuttering.

"wait what?" the another white cat said confused.

the two white ones where shocked by this answer, and looked at each another to see if they through the same thing.

"was your name once 'killer breeze flowing through mauntion" killerbreeze was shocked by this, 'how did they know her real name?'

the red one looked qeustioning at his clanmates not getting whats going on here.

"uhh , yes how did you know that name?" killerbreeze looked with wide eyes to the two grey and white cats.

if you looked close enough you could see tears forming in the eyes of the two white toms.

"kills its us horrorflame and dustdrop!" dustdrop said getting off killerbreeze and tackeling her in a hug with horrorflame.

"horrorflame, dustdrop?! i through i would never see you again" killerbreeze said while tears forming in her eyes. finally getting that they are her brothers.

"we trough you where d-death" horrorflame said crying burying his face in his sisters soft fur.

"well im not" killerbreeze said lauching, happy that she could find her brothers.

the siblings cuddeled into each another happy to finnaly be reonitted.

"umm whats going on??" fellwinter sounded confused.

"o-oh yeah your still here, well this is our sister" dustdrop answered the utterly confused red tom.

"you have a sister?" fellwinter sounded even more confused now.

"uh yeah, this is killerbreeze. we where loners togever until we got attacked by wolves and we lost killerbreeze, we through she was death so didnt talk about it" horrorflame said.