the mountains of the waterfalls

the wolves were scared off and the clans continued their way. They were getting closer and closer with each step, the mountains already in sight.

With each dawn the clans trusted each another more. Was this finally the good ending they were all waiting for? For the time war didn't matter and everyone got to live in peace? Well they didn't know.

~~~~~~~~

luckily no one was badly hurt so they could all leave quickly so that they could make it on time. it was meanwhile already a few moons later and the clans rested for the night.

bluejay, genoflower and killerbreeze were all rolled up togever in a deep sleep. and deathstar and nightstar were watching them, sulking over the fact that their parthners wheren't sleeping with them instead. no one qeustioned why the three cats all from seperate clans were togever, which was good, then they wouldnt have to explain anything.

But soon enough dawn came and the clans continued, but not before hunting to get some nice prey in their stomaches. No one could say no to that.

Dustdrop as stormed after a mouse he found. But due to him being faster then that mouse he could quickly catch up to it and gave it a dead bite. And quickly thanked the star clan for the prey. He ran back to a tree where he buried the rest of the prey and digged the prey up. And he walked back to the clans.

"Nice catch dusty" horrorflame walked up to him. His own prey in his mouth. Dustdrop put his prey down on the ground and responded to his brother. "Thanks horror, but yours is not  bad either" dustdrop smirked. And at that horrorflame laughed softly. "Hehe thanks" they picked their catch back up and walked over to the new formed fresh kill pile. there was a lot of prey already. and there where still hunters out hunting. one of them being killerbreeze.

killerbreeze raced through the forest. trying to get back to camp as fast as possible. not like it was needed. but sometimes cats just needed to have a good run after walking for a while. and plus killerbreeze liked to sometimes just race through nature.

killerbreeze passed many trees and bushes on her way back, but managed to not trip on anything. the white and black she-cat finnaly arrived at the camp and put her prey on the pile. and walked towards her partner, nightstar, who was suning on a rock. killerbreeze snikkered a bit, how irronic, the leader of the oh so mighty moon clan, laying on a rock, enjoying some sunlight.

killerbreeze walked back to the fresh kill pile and grabbed 2 what smaller animals and walked back to where nightstar was laying. and dropped one for the leader. nightstar looked up at the she-cat and smilled before looking at his side. telling her to lay next to him. she did as told and started eating the prey. it was a nice day.

~~

the clans were on their way again, the mauntians now clear in sight. it had started to rain softly. no big deal, so they contiued their way. genoflower was somewhere in the back. now no one really was walking with their clans anymore, it was more mixed togever. genoflower smiled at that, it proved their plan was working. the clans started to bond over time, just like they wanted.

the soft rain slowly started to make genoflower completely soaked, that was something she wasnt so happy about. well better then a storm anyways. plus it was leaffall, it couldnt stay all sunshine and everything. but genoflower would still prefer NOT it raining. 

genoflower looked up at the aproaching mountains, they were close, very close, tommorow or with luck today they will arive at the mountains. genoflowers thoughts shifted to the tribe of the waterfalls, what would they say when they show up? well she was sure classicstar should have told something to the tribe of endless hunting. she was sure of it.

a few hours of walking further they decided to rest. they were at the foot of the mountains now. and its better to have full energy when climbing. so they had to ones who still had enough energy hunt while the rest was just resting. some guarding the clans. it was running smoothly, by tomorrow they'll be at the top of those mountains. 

bluejay was one of the gaurding the camp. with fellwinter, blackcrow, billpelt and viruswatcher. from all the clans one cat. it was already nighttime by now, every cat was sleeping, except the ones who were guarding the place ofcourse. but soon they will wake up anothers cats to continue, so everyone would have energy for the day coming.

bluejay heard some rustling from some bushes. and was aware it wasnt some wind, but a cat. so she stared at the bush ready to strike if needed. but that wouldnt be the case when a cat walked out of the bushes. 

"wait wait! im not gonna attack you!" a brown tom said catching the attention of the anothers. the cat had a light brown fur and green eyes. fellwinter huffed. "oh yeah? then who are you and what are you doing here?" the red tom spat out. "i could better ask you that, since im not the one invading someone elses territory!" this time it was the brown tom to threaten them. bluejay looked over at fellwinter, silently telling him to shut up. "ah so you must be of the thribe of the waterfalls hm?" the white cat calmly said. "uh yes ofcourse i am!" the tom rolled his eyes. bluejay was now kinda done with him. "well in that case we need your help" bluejay said. "oh and how can i possibly help you?" bluejay was more than annoyed now. 'oh please killerbreeze and genoflower help me' she sighned. 

As if on que killerbreeze walked up to the bunch. "Well, tree in wasteland has been a long time 'ey?" The Cats eyes widened at the sight of the white and black she cat. "Killer breeze flowing through mountain?" He muttered. Killerbreeze nodded. "Your alive.." the cat now known as tree in wasteland Whispered.  "Yes.. so are horroristic flame in forest fire and drop of dust on rock" the she cat looked guilty. While bluejay was wondering what happend and what is the history those two have.

"Then why did you leave us?" This seemed to hit killerbreeze hard as tears started to form in her eyes. "Because... Because i couldnt stand it anymore, i couldnt stand our leaders crazy ideas, and im sure you also couldnt" killerbreeze admitted. tree in wasteland looked down at his paws. " i know, stone teller wasnt fully good in his mind back then, but now hes all good, you can come home with me" he smiled, some moon clan cats were awake now, looking at killerbreeze. "im sorry tree.. but i've found where i belong now, and i wont be returning for good.. but, lets only now go back to how it was, us in the mountains, hunting among the rocks. but this time with some cats extra" killerbreeze gave a sad smile at tree in wasteland. 

"well, alright then. but you have to convince stone teller too"  tree in wasteland laughed a bit. "oh that will i do, bluejay, fellwinter, blackcrow, billpelt and viruswatcher wake the rest up, were going" killerbreeze looked back at the tom before her. "thank you tree, you dont know what this means" tree in wasteland smiled. "thats where friends are for arent they?" 

"yeah they are"