a talk with a friend

Killerbreeze woke up in the medicine den next to crossover who still was asleep. Killerbreeze yawned and stretched. The new moon clan cat stood up from the nest and crossover shivered a bit lossing the warmt of his fellow medicine cat.

"hm?" crossover mumbled and waked up.

"oh, sorry for waking you up" killerbreeze said noticing that crossover was awake.

"what are you doing up this early?" crossover said still not fully awake.

"nightstar said yesterday that there will be an early meeting today, and this is the time i usually wake up" killerbreeze honestly said.

"ooh okay" crossover's eyes shinned in the darkness.

crossover decided to stand up as well, he streched his back and walked towards killerbreeze a bit. who was walking out of the den. and she saw nightstar bathing himself at what looked like it could be the leaders stone. he was probally waiting for a good moment to start the meeting. a black cat with a grey belly and strange marks that looked like tears under his eyes, they looked a bit like killerbreeze's but hers where black. the tom had strange eyes, they where fully red but his pupils where yellow and the another one was white. the yellow one had an dark blue pupil in it. while the white one didnt have one. he stood next to nightstar who was still bathing himself. the another tom noticed the medicine cats and looked confused at killerbreeze.

"who's that?" killerbreeze asked crossover pointing to the black tom next to nighstar with her tail.

"Hm? Ooh that's errorstorm, hé's the deputy" crossover said noticing his leader and the moon clan deputy.

The black cat still looked at the two but didn't do much more.

"Ooh okay" killerbreeze said.

"Why is hé staring at us?" Killerbreeze asked.

"Probally because hé doesn't know you" crossover asked.

"Yeah that seems reasonable" killerbreeze said.

"EVERY CAT OLD ENOUGH TO CATCH THEIR OWN PREY! PLEASE GATHER AROUND THE LEADERS STONE FOR A CLAN MEETING!" nightstars voice echoed through the dark cave.

some cats came out of the warrior's den, some half asleep. horrorflame and dustdrop noticed killerbreeze and crossover over at the medicine den and walked towards them. dustdrop sat down next to killerbreeze while horrorflame sat down next to dustdrop. after a minute or two all the moon clan cats where on the open place in middle of the camp where the clan meetings where held. when everyone was eventually there nightstar and errorstorm decided to start the meeting.

"hello everyone, thanks for coming. this meeting will mostly be about the patroys" errorstorm stopped talking to let his leader speak.

"yeah, and we have an official new member, killerbreeze can you please come forward" nightstar said. crossover softly hitted killerbreeze's shouder and nodded, resuring her to do as nightstar told. killerbreeze walked forwards till she stood infront of the cats and nightstar, who was behind her.

"this is our new member, please treat her with respect. and if you wont i cut your neck off" nightstar said. killerbreeze wasnt going to qeustion the last line. dustdrop laughed softly in the background with horrorflame because of it.