a new home

"lets go to nightstar" dustdrop muttered walking towards the leaders den.

killerbreeze and horrorflame walked after him while fellwinter went to do his own thing. the three siblings arived at the leaders den. they entered and the only thing you could see was an glowing ocean blue eye.

"nightstar i, no we've got to tell you something" dustdrop said to the moon clan leader.

"spit it out" the moon clan leader called nightstar said moving his tail.

"we want to ask you if my sister can join the clan" dustdrop asked his leader.

"the small and stripped one, the ones who's dead?" nightstar said rolling his eyelids.

"well yeah.. we found her with our patroy minutes ago" dustdrop said.

"and how are you sure that shes really your sister and not an cat in an disguise" nightstar said not believing dustdrops story.

"well only we know her reall name, so how would somoene else know it, and plus only killerbreeze herself had pure black eyes from what i know" dustdrop said.

"okay then, i will allow it. but if she seems to be an traitor you know what happens" nightstar said looking at his now new clanmate.

"oh and can you stay here for a moment?" nightstar asked his new clanmate.

"uh okay?" killerbreeze sounded confused.

the another two warriors walked out of the den leaving their leader and sister alone in the leaders den. nightstar stood up from his sitting position and walked fowards to killerbreeze. the small white with black striped she-cat looked up at him. nightstars blue eye glowed in the dark den. the moon clan leader had black fur with some almost unnoticable dark, dark grey stripes. just like crossover he had one blind eye with an scar over it. but nightstar also had an large scar on his side, which was probally from an fight.

"what did you need me for?" killerbreeze had it all in her to not stutter.

"well since our first meeting wasnt the best one, lets try it again. hi i am nightstar leader of moon clan, and now your new leader" nightstar introduced himself.

"Well um.. as you probally know im killerbreeze" killerbreeze introduced Herself too.

Then it became silent because of the two Cats not knowing what to say. Killerbreeze looked into's nightstar right And only eye. It glowed in the darkness of the cave they where in. But nightstar didn't notice it because of killerbreeze not having pupils. Nightstar decided to break the uncomfortable silence by asking killerbreeze what her job was.

"Well im actually Both, a medicine cat and Warrior" killerbreeze said answering nightstar.

"Oh well then, you Will sleep in the medicine den, i Will give you more information later, right now its better to go take a rest and sleep" nightstar instucted.

"Alright then, thanks" killerbreeze said.

"But uh wheres the medicine den or whatever you call it?" Killerbreeze asked akwardly.

"Come and follow me" nightstar said chuckeling a bit.

For some reason the Tom feld An attachment to the tribe she-cat. Hé had never felt that kind of care to somoene else before, not even his sister, dreamstar...
Nightstar quickely stepped out of his throughs as killerbreeze Talked to him.

"Nightstar are you okay" killerbreeze said to nightstar.

Nightstar quickly shook his head and said that hé was okay. Killerbreeze looked weirded out at the leader, but a glimpse of concern for her new leader could be seen . Nightstar started walking to the medicine den with killerbreeze on his side. The two arived at the medicine cat and Saw crossover sorting out all kind of herbs. Killerbreeze stumbled back a bit at the seen of the moon clan medicine cat. Nightstar noticed killerbreeze and looked confused at her.

"Oy crossover" nightstar called out crossovers name. Killerbreeze hided Herself behind nightstar a bit, hopping that crossover wont see her.

"What?" Crossover said turning around.

"Who's that behind you" crossover asked his leader.

"Huh? Ooh.." nightstar said as hé looked at the cat behind him.

Nightstar stepped aside showing the tribe cat behind him.  Crossover looked at the newcomer. Unlike their first meeting hé wasn't as mad as hé was before. If the anothers trusted her than.. than he should to.

"She Will be sharing a den with you since shes also a med" nightstar said to crossover.

"Uh okay" crossover said, still kinda asking himself if hé could thrust the new comer. But shook the through out of his mind.

"Good, then i leave you two alone" nightstar said walking away but looked back for something to see if crossover would do something to killerbreeze, which now looked like hé didn't.

"Well then, ummm... Im sorry about earlier" crossover said to the scared cat infront of him.

"I-its fine" killerbreeze said stuttering abit.

"Okay great, well its better if we go to sleep its late" crossover said and pointed to a nest with his tail.

"You can sleep there" crossover said still pointing to the nest.

"Okay.." killerbreeze said walking to the nest.

Crossover laid down in a nest first. Killerbreeze did the same some seconds later. And the two medicine Cats fall asleep.