the new clans

colorstar was working with his clan to make the camp, they had found a cave the night before and decided to use it as camp, they build dens of some rocks, sticks, and more materials. there was also some holes in the stone wall, who will be the leaders den, the medicine den, and the nursery. while the warriors where working on making the apprentice and warrior dens. it was  going rather well. the dens where stable. how did hey know that? by dancesong  doing what he calls 'dancing' and accidentally hitting the not complete dens by doing that, which resulting in him being scolded by mafiawhisper. so yeah it was going absolutely fantastic in air clan.

colorstar was thinking about when the moon clan exported them here. 

~flashback~

fellwinter, ganzpearl and flowermoon leaded them to their new territory. it was late at night, or early in the morning, they didnt know. fellwinter was with ganzpearl at the front of the group with flowermoon on the back. " wow i never knew this was our territory before! why dont we use it? " ganzpearl asked. " well, because there was a group of wolves around here, but we havent seen them a long time so they must have left " fellwinter explained . some of the air clan cats looked shocked. there were wolves here?! " but like i said, they are probably gone " fellwinter said noticing the stares.

~back to the present~

'so there were once wolves here huh?' colorstar thought. he walked out of the cave and felt the grass below his paws. he felt the cold breeze of leaffall. he stared at his new territory and saw three cats waiting at the border. at the tree stumb that is used as bridge. he quickly noticed who they wherw. that were moon clan warriors. "keepnose, with me. there are cats waiting at the borders" he called out and walked towards the border with keepnose following him close behind. 

"uhm colorstar?" keepnose asked. "whats wrong?" colorstar asked back. "who is waiting at the border?" keepnose asked walking behind colorstar. "moonclan warriors" colorstar said, not taking his eyes of the warriors. the cats have already noticed them and looked at the leader and his companion. 

"hello colorstar, we are killerbreeze, dustdrop and horrorflame. we have been sent to help you with your camp" the white she-cat said. "well thank you, come with us, help is appreciated" colorstar said as the group started walking back. 

the cold breeze of leaffall hit killerbreeze face, she felt uneasy, like something was watching them. but no one else seemed to notice so she just shrugged it off. until a howling sound could be heard. all the cats tensed up as three wolves jumped out of the bushes. the cats knew fighting was worthless so they ran as fast as they can. 'genoflower, bluejay! come to the air clan territory! there are wolves!' killerbreeze's thoughts turned into that horrible memory of being murdered by those same wolves. but this time killerbreeze was determinded. determinded not to let that happen to anyone under her watch, ever again. 

she felt the presence of her fellow star clan cats as she turned around and jumped at the wolves. genoflower and bluejay seemed to come out of nowere as they followed killerbreezes lead. horrorflame noticed killerbreeze tunring around and yelled at her to come back. he wasnt going to loose his sister a second time. "dont worry horrorflame i've got this.. GO AND HIDE!" killerbreeze yelled jumping on an wolfs back and biting his ear of. horrorflame hestitated for a bit before starting to run again and hid behind some tall rocks with the anothers. 

"wheres killerbreeze?!" dustdrop asked panicked. "still out there, shes fighting the wolves of with, genoflower and bluejay.." "AND YOU LET HER?!" dustdrop screamed in anger at his brother. "shush! or else the wolves will get us!"

back out in the battle fields. the three where in their star clan form. killerbreeze was a red spirit with white and black stars covering her body. and glowing white eyes. genoflower was an white spirit with black stars covering her body, but with red glowing eyes. and lastly but not least. bluejay was a licht blue spirit with white stars covering her body and glowing white and blue eyes. 

one of the wolves let out a cry of pain as bluejay shlashed out with her claws at the wolves chest. the wolf tried to attack the blue spirit but let out a sound of suprise as his jaw went right trough the cat. bluejay smirked as she jumped on the wolves back and digged her claw into its fur and skin and eventually bitting its neck. the wolf had enough and tried to shake her off. which worked and bluejay was trown to the side. then a grey blurr attacked the wolf and a strong wind came out fo nowhere and the wolves got trapped in it. 

genoflower looked in suprise at the wolves. she then realised she wasnt in her spirit form anymore, and knew why. colorstar and dustdrop were right infront of them. colorstar being the one that caused the wind. "i guess those air abilities really are usefull after all!" colorstar mumbled at himself, his paws glowing rainbow. genoflower sighned in relief they didnt see her and the anothers spirit forms.

"i've got to say, you three are one of the most bravest she-cats i've ever seen.. you were taking down three wolfs!" keepnose yelled, amazed. killerbreeze let out a chuckle. her brothers came over to her. "see! i told you i could take them down!" killerbreeze insisted. "yeah yeah sure, but never do that again!" "i wont! i promise!"