548.Girls night out

Start from the beginning

Just then Jungkook pressed the stop button and pulled her towards him before lifting her up

Wrapping her legs around his waist, Jungkook pinned her against the elevator wall and clashed their lips together.

Hooking her arms around his neck, Lisa moaned when Jungkook bit her lip and intertwined his tongue with hers.

Letting her lips go, Jungkook moved downwards and attacked her neck. He was nibbling, sucking, biting and licking it with his tongue making her all giddy and frenzy.

Jungkook finally let her go when he was satisfied with his creation.

He then fixed her clothes and said, "Now you look good."

Turning the front camera on when Lisa saw the bright red mark, she helplessly shook her head and said, "You are like a baby. Even Jeonsan acts a bit more mature than you."

Giving her a peck on her lips, Jungkook grinned and said, "I love you."

….

Lobby.

"We are taking Namjoon with us." Yuna said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Okay."

The men quickly dragged Namjoon to a corner and started threatening him and telling him about the do's and the Don'ts.

When Jimin saw Leo grinning at them, he asked, "Why are you so chill?"

Leo chuckled and said, "Ahh I just gave her one of the best making out session we have ever had and I don't think so she will stop thinking about me until tomorrow morning so I am chill. But still take care of her."

After Namjoon assured them that he will handle everything well, the men finally let them go.

…..

Outside the hotel.

"Hey ladies the club is this way." Namjoon said pointing towards the hotels club.

Yuna and Yeji chuckled and said, "Who is going there?"

Namjoon frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

"We are going somewhere else." Delila said.

"But-"

Ignoring Namjoon, everyone hopped inside the car.

"Hey wait for me." Namjoon said before getting inside the passenger seat but little did he know that this would be the worst night of his entire life.

….

High junction club.

"Wooahhhh. Let the party begin girls." Dina shouted before walking towards the bar.

"Shots everyone?" Yuna asked.

"I'll have a beer." Lisa said.

"Beer is like juice elder sister and we are here to get drunk." Yeji said.

"Well, Jungkook said that I can have only two bottles so-"

"Two bottles is what?" Yuna asked.

" He did not mention that." Ming said.

Sana grinned and said, "So it can be two bottles of anything right?"

"Sana is right." Rosé said.

"So two bottles of vodka." Yuna said.

"Two bottles? Have you all lost it." Namjoon said.

Turning towards Delila, Namjoon said, "Babe-"

"Do you want me to throw you out as well?" Delila asked.

Namjoon shook his head and said, "No."

"Then be good and sit there." Delila said before picking up a glass of shots and gulping it down.

"Ahh my throat is burning." Wendy said.

"Babe you will get used to it." Yuna said before passing her one more glass.

Namjoon kept on counting how many shots they were ordering but soon stopped because they were ordering too much.

"Do you people have some special drink here?" Yuna asked.

The bartender nodded his head and said, "Yes we do have a cocktail. It's called the Chilli Martini but-"

Cutting him off, Yuna said, "We will have that. Eight glasses please."

"But-"

"Fast." Yeji shouted.

"Just give them whatever they want." Another bartender said.

"But-"

"They have a bodyguard with them so what are you worried about?"

"We want chilli martini." Yuna shouted.

"Yes." All is them shouted. They were already individually fifteen shots down and were fully drunk.

Namjoon widened his eyes in shock and asked, "What the fuck is chilli martini? Wait don't drink that let me check what it has." Before looking at the drinks menu.

When Namjoon was busy looking for it, the girls had one big glass of chili Martini in their hands and were ready to gulp in some in a go.

When Namjoon finally found it, he widened his eyes in shock and said, "Wait don't drink that it has aphrodisiac subs-" but he stopped when he saw the girls gulping the drink down.

"Oh no No stop." Namjoon shouted but it was too late. They had already emptied their respective glass and were currently laughing amongst themselves.

….