Chapter 192 Kingdom King

Start from the beginning

After several years of development, compared with Maverick City, Yancheng is undoubtedly more qualified to be the king of the country.

But his family knew his own family affairs, and everyone in Kolibi knew the real situation of himself and Yancheng. According to Bai's instructions, he continued to intensify the conflict with Yihucheng. Now the two tribes have long since turned from former allies to deadly enemies.

The abdication system of the Yihucheng tribe is different from that of other tribes. Other tribes are home to capable people, but Yihucheng is home to those with pure Yihu blood. The winged tiger has strong blood and fierce power, but it is difficult to reproduce. Although the Yihu tribe is named after the Yihu, there are less than 10,000 people in the tribe who really have the blood of the Yihu. Many people, including Silver Wing, who had the most pure blood back then, failed to grow wings when they became adults.

A winged tiger can be called pure blood in the winged tiger tribe. The pure blooded winged tiger has the absolute right to inherit the leader, and no one can shake it.

Because the abdication system of Maverick City is very different from that of other tribes, the blood genetic inheritance of the strong, and the deliberate strong alliance, lead to the pure-blooded Mavericks being particularly prone to appear among the descendants of the leader.

So the abdication system gradually evolved into a certain sense of hereditary.

Bai's father, Silver Wing, was asserted by the great witch to have a high-purity winged tiger bloodline after birth, and it is very likely that he will grow wings and become a pure-blooded winged tiger. This was originally a good thing, but the bad thing was that the leader of Yihu City at that time, although he had the blood of Yihu, had no wings at all, and Yinyi's father happened to be his own brother, who was once his strongest competitor. If it wasn't for Silver Wing's father who insisted on taking a weak animal female with no background as a partner, it would be hard to say who would become the leader.

As a result, the seat under his buttocks was not yet warm, and the old enemy's son was asserted by the big witch that he was most likely to be pure blood.

Can he bear it? Of course I can't bear it!

In an accident, Yinyi's father died in the battle. Yinyi's mother sensed something was wrong, and immediately fled the tribe holding Yinyi, who was still a baby at the time. During the escape, she was seriously injured and nearly died. Fortunately, , before she died, she met Wu Quan, who had been to her house for a while.

She handed Silver Wing to Wu Quan and asked Wu Quan to take their cub far away, preferably never to return to Yihu City. As a mother, she only hoped that her children would grow up safely and happily, and she never thought about asking Yin Yi to avenge their husband and wife.

Wu Quan hastily buried Silver Wing's mother, and brought Silver Wing back to the Changhe Tribe, and then the next story began.

Years passed, and the death of Yinyi's parents had long been forgotten. It wasn't until the birth of Yihu Bai Hengkong in Changhe City that the old people in Yihu City slowly remembered such a past event.

The leader of Yihu City, who was of the same generation as Bai's grandfather, died long ago and turned into loess. He tried every means to kill Yinyi's parents, but in the end he was kicked out of power by his own son in despair.

The current leader of Yihu City, Yihuli, according to seniority, is of the same generation as Bai, because their grandfathers are brothers, so they are somewhat related by blood.

There have been many generations of pure-blooded winged tigers in Winged Tiger City, including the current winged tiger Li, which does not have pure-blooded wings, so when he learned that there is still an extremely powerful pure-blooded winged tiger in this world, his heart ached. One can imagine the uneasiness. When it was found out that Yihubai was still related to him by blood, this uneasiness almost turned into fear.