Chapter 184 Manipulation

In a blink of an eye, it has been a month since Kohler and others arrived in Long River City. When they inquired about Kalamanda and Long River City, the "shadow" sent by Bai also gradually figured out their origins.

Although their real identities have not been fully found out, the shadows have found out that they are from Yancheng and have a high status in Yancheng.

Changhe City and Yancheng are far away. It takes about a month to travel from Changhe City to the Great Lakes Tribe if the wind is smooth and the wind is smooth. It takes about 30 days to ride a wildebeest from land without taking any luggage, without detours and delays. About, and the straight-line distance from Changhe City to Yancheng is almost three times that of Changhe City to Dahu Tribe. The river cannot be reached directly, and there is still a long way to travel by land.

Even though there is such a long distance, Changhe City and Yancheng are not in peace.

In the past, Yancheng and Yihucheng teamed up and almost monopolized the rough salt trade in most of the areas north of their tribe and some areas south of their tribe. Even the rough salt used by the Changhe tribe originally came from Yancheng. The large tribes that depended on Yancheng traded their coarse salt in large quantities, and then sold it to the Muyuan tribe through various means, and then the Muyuan tribe traded it to the surrounding tribes through tribal assemblies to grab high profits.

Compared with the large tribes in the south with a population of tens of thousands, the strength of the original Muyuan tribe was actually mediocre, but through the sale of coarse salt, the Muyuan tribe gradually became the most powerful tribe in the Black Forest.

Even if the Muyuan tribe is like this, the benefits and benefits brought by coarse salt to Yancheng and Yihucheng are even more unimaginable.

However, since ten years ago, their monopoly on crude salt trading has been slowly broken by Changhe City.

At the beginning of the blood salt trade in Changhe City, it was limited to a small area of ​​the Black Forest and had no impact on Yan City at all. However, with the opening of the water trade channel, the ships of Long River City can go to many places along the long river. With the Great Lakes Tribe and Nest Tribe as their bases, they attracted a large number of tribes to trade with them.

The blood salt and snow salt of the Changhe Tribe are more pure than the rough salt in Yancheng, but the exchange price is less than half of that of the rough salt. Besides salt, there are also many fresh and high-end gadgets in Changhe City, from cloth and animal skins to food snacks, from necklaces and boots to tools and spices, from precious witch medicine seeds to high-quality grain seeds, etc., almost as long as you want They arrived, and the merchant caravans of the Changhe Tribe sold them. Unexpectedly, they also sold them here. It's hard to imagine whether the business is booming.

It is much cheaper to buy things directly from the merchant ships of the Changhe Tribe. Therefore, every year when the merchant ships of the Changhe Tribe go south, many tribes along the way will calculate the time, prepare the trading items, and wait in advance to trade with them by the river.

The ships of the Changhe Tribe would stop at some fixed and convenient places to dock. Slowly, with the support of the Changhe Tribe, some sporadic tribal towns affiliated to Changhe City were formed in these places. These small towns are not large in size and the population is not too large, but they are developing very rapidly and are much richer than ordinary tribes.

Relying on these small tribal towns, Changhe City continued to develop trading partners in all directions, from point to line, and then from line to surface. In just ten years, Changhe City not only swallowed half of Yancheng's coarse salt trade, but also passed through the Nest tribe, Opened up the salt trade with the Wing Terrans.