Chapter 31 Xiaoming Buga cares about him more than he thinks!

As night fell, the temperature during the day suddenly dropped a lot. Gao Ming was shivering from the cold with red eyes after feeding him outside. I made a vest, and Buga was wearing it. I have been busy tidying up the holes for the past two days. Landa was too tired to weave the straw sandals, let alone sew the vest. For extra use, he will be the hands-off shopkeeper and leave it to Landa, who is ingenious and ingenious.

"However, it can be handed over to Landa now." Gao Ming planned with a smile. He is good at holding a knife, and Landa is better at making this thing, as long as the clothes on Buga's body are made by himself.

When the wind blows, Gao Ming has goosebumps on his arms and backs. It seems that after dinner tonight, he will discuss it with Landa, um, a delicious temptation will do...

The red-eyed Landa is beating the riverside. After sneezing, Bujia frowned, stared at his vest for a long time, and said, "Hurry up, I'll make you a vest tonight."

Landa rubbed his arms, not realizing his brother's carelessness, Showing his canine teeth, he licked his lips and smiled: "Brother, do you think braised red eyes are delicious? I think it's delicious. Anything Brother Xiao Ming makes is delicious..." He talked to himself all the way.

Seeing Gao Ming standing at the entrance of the cave from a distance, Bujia stepped two steps faster, and Landa saw it too, raised her red-eyed hand high, and shook her hand: "Brother Xiao Ming, we're back after washing up! Da Da rushed over, and arrived in front of Gao Ming before Bu Jia.

Gao Ming stroked Landa's head, smiled and said: "Landa is the best, I think you must have killed it?"

Landa who was praised squinted his eyes like a machine gun, and said with a smile: "I killed you!" The red-eyed skin can still be used!" Said the other hand suddenly raised in front of Gao Ming, under the dim light of the fire at the entrance of the cave, the whole red-eyed skin with its head appeared in front of Gao Ming's face, Gao Ming was startled, Look carefully, and said: "It scared me, I thought it was a whole one!"

Landa smiled with a bit of pride, and said: "My brother is strong, but the red eyes are too small, and the skin will be damaged every time he slaughters it." ." Telling his elder brother, the three talked and laughed and went into the cave.

The stove was moved to the middle of the cleaning hole this time, and the stone table was placed at the base of the wall where the stove used to be. On it were salt pots, kettles, stone bowls, and a wooden board as a cutting board. Stone pots and iron pots were placed underneath. It is completely used as a face and foot basin. The iron pot has a lid and is not afraid of getting dirty when placed on the ground. Now they only have four stone bowls left, three small ones for food, and one big one for vegetables, so they don't need to make do with it.

I went back to the cave, plugged it in, and only closed the iron fence. There was still a smell in the cave, so it was better to take a walk before going to bed.

Gao Ming washed the cutting board and kitchen knife, and only one kitchen knife was used for cooking and hunting. Gao Ming wanted to try to see if he could make a long knife at night. He was busy these days and hadn't played big things, so he didn't know if the level was enough. It is said to be braised in soy sauce, without star anise, rock sugar, onion, ginger, garlic and soy sauce, it is not braised at all. It is just a simple stew, and it tastes better than what the two brothers used to eat. Deboned rabbit meat and cut into pieces, chopped dried peppers, washed dried mushrooms and bamboo shoots, and cut into cubes.

Landa waited for a good meal after working all day, sitting by the stove, weaving straw sandals in her hand, staring at the pot with eyes, Gao Ming looked funny, said: "Take a rest, don't worry about this It'll be a while, let's talk after dinner."

"Then I'll help you with the work, Brother Xiaoming!" Landa stretched and stood up.

"That's fine, you will help me pass the things later." Gao Ming knew that Landa was diligent, and he would sit and rest without working, and felt uncomfortable. In addition, they really need someone to help him pass things. They have no oil, and the cooking is purely stewed with meat and water. The firewood is so big that it will be burnt if you are not careful. , added water, and simmered slowly. I thought in my heart that I would buy a fat wild boar another day, and the refined oil would be stored in a jar, so I couldn't just stew it all day long.

The smell came out from the pot, and there was a gurgling sound. Gao Ming shook the spoon, and Landa on the side clapped his hands and applauded. A bit silly, he has been doing this expression for a long time, and he will make this smile whenever he feels embarrassed. A second later, he came to his senses and knew that he was being stupid again. He lowered his head and concentrated on rolling the rabbit meat in the pot. When he was almost ready, he put the mushroom shoots into the pot. He likes the taste a little crisper.

Stew until the flavor comes out, put salt at the end, "Landa, Bowl!"

Landa crouched next to Gao Ming with the stone bowl in his arms. Gao Ming smiled when he saw it. The big spoon scraped the iron pan, and when two spoons went down, the stone bowl was full. "Next!" Landa stuffed the full bowl with a spoon to Buga, and he came over with the two stone bowls in his arms. Gao Ming put the iron pot aside and said with a smile: "Just put it on the ground, don't Hustle around, eat!" Two bowls, one and a half scoops for each person, they eat less than Bujia, and there will be fish soup to drink later.

The lime mud was scraped on the ground, and it was very smooth after drying, unlike the caves in the past that were covered with dust when the wind blew. Gao Ming rinsed the iron pot with cold water, threw the pre-killed fish into the pot, added water, put it on the stove to boil slowly, and the fire was low.

The three sat on the stone bench, holding the stone bowl, and each of them dug and ate with a spoon.

"If you're free another day, let's build a wooden table and put it next to the stove." Gao Ming breathed out, it was too hot.

Landa's mouth was wide open after being burned, and she looked stupid no matter how she looked at it.

Bujia nodded, and ate very quickly, without feeling hot at all.

"Eat slowly, you won't feel bad if you eat too fast!" Gao Ming reminded. When I was studying in the past, I said that primitive people did not live long, and Gao Ming knew why as soon as he arrived. Eating raw meat, no medical treatment, and unstable living conditions, the young men in Bujia's twenties are really desperate. Landa is not lenient in killing prey, and they are all forced out. Now I can change as much as I can, and try my best to reverse the eating pattern of the two brothers. It was so hot that I had to stuff it into my mouth!

What Gao Ming didn't know was that the two brothers were completely accustomed to eating in the cave or outside. As long as they had meat, they had to stuff it into their stomachs as soon as possible, otherwise prey might attack them in the next second.

Bujia nodded, the spoon slowed down a few steps, Landa followed suit, and Gao Ming nodded in satisfaction. After eating for a while, he found that the two brothers returned to their fast speed, okay, take your time later!

For dinner, the fish soup in the pot has not been boiled yet.

Landa sat on the stool and took out straw woven sandals. Gao Ming originally wanted Landa to make a vest, but now seeing that Landa was busy, he used the scissors and began to draw. With the first piece, the second piece was almost within reach, slightly dark Facing Pizi under the bright firelight, Gao Ming laughed when he thought about it.

"The light is dim, so I drank the fish soup first, and I'll do it later." Gao Ming put down his work and rubbed his eyes. The fish soup needs to be simmered on a low fire, so the light in the cave is not too bright. There is no need to burn your eyes because of this, and glasses are not allowed here. If you are really nearsighted, it will be dangerous. Tigers can't see clearly when they come.

Landa's eyes hurt, and she rubbed her eyes to listen to Gao Ming's words. Gao Ming scooped up the fish soup, the wind started to get strong at the mouth of the cave, and the smell in the cave was gone. Gao Ming closed the iron gate, and it became much warmer all of a sudden. The three of them drank the fish soup, and they felt a little better after eating. Gao Ming likes to drink soup in modern times. It's okay to make a bone soup. If it tastes bland, just add a little salt. What you drink is the taste of the food itself. Drinking a bowl after a meal is like a fairy, which makes him a little fatter, but it's okay here , doing so much work every day, all the calories are consumed.

Gao Ming rubbed his stomach, and sat on the stone bench with his limbs wide open, warming himself by the fire. Landa followed suit. Buja put the stone bowl on the ground and touched his stomach with one hand, trying to imitate, but in the end he put his hand down and failed to make it. Gao Ming saw it, rushed forward, put one hand on Bujia's stomach, laughed and said, "I'll help you digest it."

Landa looked amused, and touched his stomach, once or twice. Gao Ming deliberately teased Bujia, imagining that Bujia was pregnant with a baby for him, touching him once or twice, Landa did not know how to learn it. Gao Ming felt that his stomach was on the top of his stomach, and when he looked down, he saw the Buga leather skirt sticking up, he laughed, let go of his hands quickly, and said, "I'm going to wash the dishes, how about the Landa sandals?"

"Both are fine. Yes, I did it according to my own feet, brother Xiaoming, I want to do it for my brother next..." Landa said a little embarrassed.

Gao Ming could understand what Landa meant, he laughed, and jokingly said, "Your brother's big feet must be worthless!"

Landa stared at Bujia's feet and laughed.

After cleaning up, firewood was added to the hole. The fire was bright, Gao Ming sewed the vest, and Landa began to weave the straw sandals for Bujia. Before going to bed, the vest was finished, and the straw sandals were also woven.

Gao Ming handed the vest to Landa, "Try to see the size!"

Landa touched the vest, feeling a little embarrassed, and whispered, "I'll make it for Brother Xiaoming later."

"I'm not in a hurry, our family doesn't care about these things, Try it quickly, and go to bed when you're done," Gao Ming said with a smile while touching Landa's head. Bujia's younger brother is his younger brother. What's more, when he first came, Bujia was cold on the outside and hot on the inside, and he didn't say a word. Landa was like a little sparrow, chirping to accompany him to relieve his boredom and eager to help.

Landa's frame is smaller than Buga's, and Gao Ming didn't dare to make it too small. This guy is just growing tall, and it's not easy to make a skin. He made it a little bigger and wore loose clothes. Physically strong.

Landa was very happy, touched the leather on his body, and said, "Brother Xiaoming, this is so warm!" "Okay, take it off and go to sleep!" I was so tired today, I couldn't help but yawned.

After boiling water in a stone basin on the stove, the three of them wiped their faces, and Landa washed it first. After getting into bed, she carefully took off the vest and folded it neatly at the end of the bed where it couldn't be touched.

"You wash first, I have straw sandals." Bujia said seriously.

Gao Ming wanted to push back when he saw Bujia squatting down suddenly and forced Gao Ming's feet into the basin. Gao Ming was a little embarrassed. Except for his memory, he was still washed by his mother when he was young. A few feet, and the rest nothing. Bujia's sudden movement made Gao Ming at a loss, and he didn't even know what kind of expression to show. He remembered that when he washed his feet yesterday, he was just directing from the side, and never thought of squatting down for Bujia to help Bujia washed his feet, he still has the problems that men have, but at this moment, watching Bujia seriously rubbing the ashes on his feet, his eyes can't help getting wet, Bujia seems to care about him more than he imagined.

"Okay." Bujia looked up at Gao Ming, touched Gao Ming's face with one hand, and asked in confusion, "Are you crying?

" You wipe my tears with the hands that have washed my feet! "Hurry up and wash it!" Rolled onto the bed, pulled the leather bag and covered her head.

Bujia didn't know what he did wrong for a moment, Pi Li Gaoming stretched out his hand to touch the face that Bujia touched just now, it was very hot, and his wet feet were also warm after washing. Listening to the movement outside the leather, the sound of splashing water, the light dimmed, and Bujia was in bed...

He and Bujia were covered with a big leather, Gao Ming hid in the leather, why didn't Bujia pull the leather! After a long time, Gao Ming lifted the leather cover, and saw Bu Jia looking at him with bright eyes, Gao Ming said in a rough voice, "What are you looking at!" He quickly covered Bu Jia with the leather cover.

"Xiao Ming, your eyes are very beautiful." Bujia said seriously.

Fuck him, when did Bujia become so glib! Gao Ming thought so, but he knew in his heart that Bujalanda was innocent and would only tell the truth, and would not lie to him at all. Turning his head slightly, Gao Ming stared at the dark cave roof, and whispered: "Bujia!"

Bujia kept looking sideways at Gao Ming, and when he heard Gao Ming calling him, he hummed slightly. Gao Ming turned over, looked at Bujia carefully, leaned over gently, and kissed him.

"Where did I kiss you, Bujia?" Gao Ming's voice was muffled, this is unscientific, he obviously wanted to be romantic, why didn't he kiss his mouth!

In the darkness, Bujia had a little smile in his voice, and whispered: "The chin!" He hugged Gao Ming, aimed at Gao Ming's mouth and gnawed on it.

Gao Ming closed his eyes, thinking that his wife would be fine if he could spot it!