Chapter 174 Fanwai four hearts are beating and passion is burning! !

Pudding is looking forward to becoming an adult. He used to have a turbulent life in the apocalypse, but after fifteen years here, he still wants to go out for a walk. He knows every plant and tree in the tribe, every person and every hole. He is so plain and leisurely. It's a good day, but it's still boring for pudding with blood in his bones to live for a long time.

"Pudin, what are you thinking about?" Xiaoan squatted in front of Pudding, and put this wooden basin under their feet. Gao Ming asked Pudding to pick vegetables. Eavesdropping on eating meat porridge in the afternoon, I'll call you more!"

Pudding nodded, and looked at Xiao An who was dumbfounded, "You rest today?" Xiao An and Xiao Le have grown up, and they start hunting every afternoon, After eating, Lin Zi took him out to hunt.

Xiao An nodded, smiling white teeth, "Abba said that the technique is good and rest for two days. The baa baa leather from last time has been tanned. What do you want pudding? I'll make it for you!"

Pudding glanced The scorching sun, what kind of leather is he wearing in June! Shaking his head, "That's your first big prey, you keep it for yourself." Every October, the tribe collects a large number of leathers, which are distributed in each hole, and there is a backlog of cotton cloth in the big holes. He prefers to wear cotton clothes, not to mention that he found cotton eight years ago, and wears a cotton jacket in winter. He has the ability of fire, lightning and thunder, and it is very cold in winter.

Xiao An was a little anxious. He wanted to give the first prey skin to Pudding, but he couldn't say anything if Pudding didn't want it. He scratched his head anxiously, and his face turned red after a while.

"Look at your future!" Pudding scolded, "Just make a coat."

Xiao An nodded cheerfully, a pot of green vegetables had already been picked while talking, Xiao An carried the pot to the kitchen, and Pudding was lying under the tree The bamboo rocking chair swayed once and for all, the weather is hot and the cave is also hot, the bedroom is cooler but there is no wind, so he likes to sit on the rocking chair under the shade of the tree, blowing the wind, if the kitchen food is cooked, it will be a shame Fragrance!

When Xiaoan came out, she saw Pudding fell asleep on the rocking chair. She went to the cave and took a cotton blanket and put it lightly on Pudding's stomach. In a daze, why is the pudding so beautiful!

In the afternoon, Lin Zi came back with Xiao Le. Xiao Le's face was not very good, and he only held a red eye and a goo in his hand. Lin Zi beside him was very happy, and touched his youngest son's head, "You are better today than yesterday!" You have to improve a lot, don't worry." I used to worry that Xiaole would not be able to eat enough in the future, but now the tribe can't finish the food grown every year and can exchange meat with other tribes for skins. Now hunting is more like training strong skills Physically, even if Xiao Le's hunting skill is not good enough, she won't be hungry, let alone Xiao An!

The steamed vegetable buns eaten at night are simply not too delicious when dipped in the secret dipping sauce prepared by Gao Ming. The ingredients that the tribe does not have are exchanged with others in the market every year. The seeds of cotton and corn are exchanged. Now that the tribe is growing bigger and bigger, the tribe intends to drill hundreds more holes in various hills. This cave is like a cave dwelling, and now the natural caves on this mountain have basically been taken up. Monogamy and family units are becoming more and more common. Nowadays, there are very few caves formed by big families like Gao Ming in the tribe. Basically, one husband and one husband live in a cave with their children. There are also shared storage caves. However, every year when the grain is harvested, the skins are first tightly packed into the holes of the small unit, and the rest are put into the storage hole, which is used to exchange part at the market, and the rest is kept for emergencies.