Chapter 85 Xiao Ming's chrysanthemum was suddenly disabled overnight!

"Brother Xiaoming, this dumpling is delicious!" Xiaohe happily ate the dumpling bowl, Dashi put all the dumplings in his bowl into Xiaohe's bowl, Xiaohe took a look, and asked doubtfully, "What are you doing?"

Dashi faltered He stopped, turned his head and gnawed at the vegetable box, and said, "I don't like dumplings." Xiao He

cheerfully picked up a chubby dumpling, stuffed it into his mouth, and said vaguely, "It's been a while, I made it."

"You packed it really well." Dashi whispered.

Seeing this, Gao Ming secretly rolled his eyes, why haven't these two men been exposed yet! While watching, he wondered if he was thinking too much, maybe Dashi really regarded Xiaohe as his younger brother. The dumplings are small in size, even if they are made for half an afternoon, they are still not enough for the big eaters in the cave. Now there is only Xiaohe's bowl left, and those who are not enough are eating the pickled cabbage box. Anyway, for Bujialinzi Dashi, The stuffing is the same.

Seeing that Gao Ming was in a daze, Bu Jia handed Gao Ming a piece of chopped red fruit. The ice-cold red fruit is so delicious to bite into. Gao Ming's mouth is filled with the sweetness of watermelon. It's so delicious with a big watery flesh and rustling sweetness. He brought it to Bujia's mouth and said, "This fruit from Zhengmao It's so sweet!" Bujia was happy, half of the watermelon was gone in one bite, and he nodded and brows stretched.

Qi also likes to eat it very much, but the watermelon is cold and frozen all afternoon, so I don't let him eat more.

After washing up, Gao Ming lay down on the bed in the dark to pick the hole under the wooden board at the head of the bed, finally took out the bamboo jar, and with a heavy weight behind him, Gao Ming put the jar back, turned his head and whispered: "Bujia, have you packed it? "I didn't hear footsteps!

In the dark cave, Buga's eyes were particularly bright, and his whole body was lying weakly on Gao Ming's body. One hand passed Gao Ming's and took the jar back and put it on the bed. What did Li want to say?"

"Hey! My back hurts when you press me down, so I'll turn around first." Gao Ming turned around with his lower body lying on his upper body, feeling uncomfortable being pinched by such a pressure, and didn't dare to move all of a sudden. Buga, you are a beast! What is that on the waist! Kill you!

Bujia caught Gao Ming with one hand, and after turning around successfully, the two got closer. Whether it is summer or winter, they sleep naked. After the two of them rubbed against each other, Gao Ming's scalp felt a little numb, and he stammered, "Don't, don't, don't move!"

"Is that so?!" With a hint of a smile, he pushed his lower body on purpose, felt Gao Ming tremble slightly, and the corners of his lips curled up, saying: "Xiao Ming, you want it!" At first,

I was thinking about how to explain Gao Ming, but in the end, I was confused by Bu Jia all night At the beginning, I still consciously knew how to control myself so as not to make a sound. Afterwards, I was so tired that I couldn't move, and screamed hoarsely. Finally, I really lost my strength and pretended to be slaughtered by Bujia. There was only one thing in my mind, lying down. Groove Buga is taking revenge!

Bujia stared at Gao Ming who was sleeping limply, and carefully withdrew from Gao Ming's body, Gao Ming in his sleep snorted softly, Bu Jia couldn't help but went in again, Gao Ming twisted his buttocks, and muttered: "Water! Then Buga pulled out, took a lot of things, and left a mat, the small hole smelled particularly strong for a while.

Naked Buga was like daylight in the dark, poured cold white and turned back when he saw Landasardo's skin moving through the gap, he couldn't help frowning slightly, turned his head into the cave, and whispered: "Drink water. "