Chapter 122 Xiao Ming worked hard to chop wood to get to a bed !

Woke up early the next day, everyone discussed last night, Wen Xiaobao took Gao Ming Lansardo to cut down trees to make a bed first, cabinets and shelves later, the three of Buga Stone Forest went hunting in the morning and dug the foundation in the afternoon to build the kitchen and toilet Xiaohe and Qi are responsible for looking after the children. There are many people here, and Aqina Cave is close to them. Basically, there will be people there every day. As long as there is danger, Xiaohe will yell. In Ah Qi's hands, how to divide it is not his consideration.

Ah Qi accepted La Rou's usual seldom-smiling face, but now she smiled slyly, narrowed her eyes slightly, nodded yes, and promised to help take care of safety.

Gao Ming gave a tacit look, last time he was in the cave he could see that Ah Qi was not normal to Bad Tooth, especially when Bad Tooth was going to give bacon to the sun, it was so badass to destroy it in different ways, now it seems He was right.

A pot of potatoes, flour, and bacon was boiled to make a paste. Everyone snorted and picked up a big bowl. They put down the bowl and were about to go out today. The four of Baolan Dasado, Gao Ming, carried bamboo baskets on their backs. Inside the bamboo baskets were bamboo tubes filled with cool boiled water. Now that the weather is getting warmer every day, tender and oily wild vegetables are everywhere in the mountains, and they still have more than a jar of flour. Half a bamboo basket of bacon is left, dozens of potatoes, and chestnuts have been eaten, and there is really not much food in the cave. The seven big men and Xiaohe are growing up, and the mouth is full of food, and the food in the cave can only be eaten. After half a month, they still lived frugally. They couldn't go hungry, so they had to go hunting. In the kitchen, they could temporarily use the stove in the aisle. There was a round table next to the stove to make do with cooking. The toilet was simpler. There is a small forest a few meters away, the forest is not as big as ten meters, the trees are sparse and small, just find a place to dig a hole and solve it on the spot.

With a bamboo basket on his back, there were big trees along the way when he came here last time, as for which one to cut down, just ask Xiaobao.

The four of them walked up the mountain along the path. At the foot of the mountain was a flat land with a river and tender wild vegetables, but there were not many big trees and they could not be cut down. There were holes nearby, where children played, and it was probably the best way to enjoy the shade in summer. go up the hill. There are often people coming and going in and out of the mountain here, and small paths lead to various places. The four of Gao Ming walked up the mountain along the small path. The slope is not steep, and there are wild vegetables unique to this place along the way. Dig all the way.

"The quality of the trees here is pretty good." Wen Xiaobao said while patting a big and thick tree.

Gao Ming raised his neck, and the big tree was tall and straight, soaring into the sky, "Is this tree a hundred years old?"

Wen Xiaobao nodded, and Landa saw the ax and went down, and began to chop. Gao Ming originally felt sorry for the century-old tree , but the eyeballs rolled around, this tree is considered young, and there are many bigger ones here, the little distress in my heart disappeared immediately, cut it down!

"Let's cut this tree!" Wen Xiaobao found a tree and Landa cut down the good tree and said.

Gao Ming nodded, the two of them were in charge of a big tree, looking at the size of the big tree in front of them, it would be enough to cut down two trees in one morning.

" Xiaobao , how many beds can these two big trees make?" After thinking for a while, he added: "The bed is a little bigger, and it will be simple." Small things like chairs." Wen Xiaobao continued with the axe.