Chapter 163 Shock of Xiao Ming's law!

The tribe has ushered in spring, and the hunters who have been nesting for the winter can't wait to go hunting. Although they still have a lot of meat, they go out to hunt not for food, but for exercise. It was a novelty for the starving hunters.

Zhengmao arranged a small group of people to go hunting. The prey was very ferocious not to mention the meat, and they had a lot of food, so they couldn't afford to carry it with their lives. But Zhengmao also knew that the hunters were itchy, so he had to let Ah Qi watch Just hit some small game. As for most of the people who remained in the tribe, Zhengmao divided a team into the mountain to build the city wall, and the remaining hunters were responsible for drying and burning bricks.

Gao Ming was really worried about the wheat in the terraced fields. It was cold during the snow season, and this time it snowed several times in a row. Gao Ming was really worried that the wheat would freeze to death, but when the thick layer of snow on it melted , The green seedlings are exposed, and they seem to grow well. The heart that was originally raised is put back to the original place at once. Natural selection of the fittest is not only about people, but also plants.

It's spring, and Wen Xiaobao Gaoming took his women and older men to start reclaiming fertile fields in a wide area of ​​Shanghe River. The flat land at Shanghe River also grew well with weeds. The rice grows very long, and it is raised on a layer of fertilizer after reclamation.

The women in the tribe are no better than men except for hunting, but they are good at doing chores, and they are not delicate at all, not to mention that the old people in the tribe are only in their forties in Gao Ming's opinion. Modern people are still in their prime. Of course, these "old people" may have been tired in the past ten years, and they still have the strength to farm if hunting is impossible.

Shanghe has a vast land, but they didn't have enough seeds to reclaim more than a dozen mu of land, but it was already reclaimed in five or six days, and fertilizers were added by the way. Fortunately, the temperature in the early spring was low and there was no 'fragrance' everywhere.

After reclaiming the fields, Gao Ming was thinking, the rice that was brought back at the beginning was not transplanted. Does this mean that the rice seeds here do not need to be transplanted and can be directly planted on the wet land?

After discussing with Wen Xiaobao, Gao Ming and Wen Xiaobao felt that it would be more convenient to stick to the original planting method in the woods.

At the beginning of April, when the weather was warm, Gao Ming Xiaobao took people to start planting, and the foundation of the Big and Small Naitou Mountains had been dug, and the bricks were burned and shipped up in batches. In this era without technology, there are many people. Powerful. After the rice was sown, Gao Ming planned to go to the Red Stone Land and Crystal Lake to enrich his equipment. He didn't know if there was nothing in the alchemy.

Everything in the tribe was in order, and Gao Ming felt that there was nothing to be busy, so he followed Bujalanda Sado to the Redstone Land. Zhengmao knew that Gao Ming's iron gate came from the Red Stone Land and valued it very much, so he let the four of them go out. Gao Ming never asked how he took him, this was when Zheng Mao was smart.

The journey was safe and sound, and no one was injured after getting three wolf skins. It was the end of April when we arrived safely at the tribe. The city wall had already been built on Xiaonaitou Mountain, and it was connected to the mountain by the sea. spectacular.

At the beginning of May, the Dashan Tribe School officially opened, but the time was changed to class in the morning, and learning to hunt and help with work in the afternoon. Gao Ming has seen Yuan Zhen with a big belly several times at the gate of the school. The slapped face should have a carefree smile, but now it is very complicated. She is looking forward to and yearning to go to school, but she also has the nature of being a mother. Gao Ming She once invited Yuan Zhen to come to class, but Yuan Zhen refused. Her mother said that the pregnancy was not very stable. Yuan Zhen obediently nested in bed every day and did not move much. Even if she felt sick, she had to bear it.