Chapter 50 Xiaoming Landa is really a god-assisting little brother!

"You're not ashamed to be naked!" Gao Ming joked, looking at Saduo's blushing face with interest.

Landa stopped wearing his vest and asked in confusion, "What is shame?"

Gao Ming couldn't explain clearly, so he said, "I'm just sorry." Seeing that Landa couldn't understand, he waved his hand and said, "Okay, forget about it." , you go wash your face and rinse your mouth first, there will be something to eat when you come back."

Landa heard that there was something to eat, and happily put on her vest, wrapped it in a leather bag, and went to rinse her mouth with a bamboo tube.

Saduo blushed and lowered his head and didn't dare to look at Landa. He was relieved when he saw Landa go out. Gao Ming joked: "Sado, why is your face so red?"

"I, me." Sado out loud, but without explanation.

Gao Ming looked interesting, and was about to ask, but was stopped by Bujia, "Okay, let's eat." Don't tease Saduo, I'm quite busy with work today, three leathers in the iron bucket have to be broken out, and the water needs to be changed to drain the water from the river. The seven skins that have been soaked for two days are placed in an iron bucket and soaked for two days. As for the baa baa skins that were put in yesterday, there is no rush. Bujia was going to chop firewood, and Sado was going to chop bamboo. It was discussed last night. Today he and Landa are in the cave to tan leather and make barrels.

Potatoes are simmering by the fire, and there is shrimp soup in the deep pot on the stove. Gao Ming put some winter bamboo shoots in it. The taste is lighter than last night. The shrimp and bamboo shoots are not cooked last night, and they are very chewy. Strength.

Landa came in from the hole covered in cold air, and said cheerfully: "Brother Xiao Ming, that toilet is so good, my butt won't freeze."

"Have you ever had your butt frozen before?" Gao Ming asked curiously.

"Yeah." Landa pointed her fingers and said, "When the snow season was the coldest before, I went to pee and wrap the skin. The pee and this were frozen together. My brother taught me to warm this with my hands first. Then you can wrap the leather, otherwise when you untie the leather, this will be torn off." Landa easily untied his own leather, pointed to his big bird, and said proudly: "Now you don't need to cover it, you are not afraid of tearing it off! Gao Ming ,

who was joking just now, heard what Landa said, his teeth chattered, "Really?" He looked at Bujia suspiciously, is it really so cold?

"There was a torn one in the hole before." Buga affirmed. He has seen the situation, and later learned to cover the heat with his hands and wrap the leather.

Gao Ming shivered, worrying about the coming days. "How on earth did you survive before..." The

atmosphere in the cave suddenly became cold, Gao Ming saw that he knew he had said something wrong, and immediately laughed, "Come, come, eat potatoes, Brother Xiaoming promises not to eat potatoes this time in the snow season." Freeze your birds!"

"Birds?" Randa tilted her head and turned her attention.

"It's yours!" Gao Ming pointed from the air.

Bujia frowned slightly, and asked in confusion, "Why is this called a bird?"

Sado and Landa also looked at Gao Ming curiously, and Gao Ming was stunned, why is it called a bird! "Well, I don't know why we used to call it in the cave. It may be very similar to a kind of bird!" Seeing that the three of them were still thinking, they quickly pulled out the potatoes and said with a smile: "The soup has been ready for a while, hurry up Yes, it's time to eat!"

Landa cheered, holding the stone bowl clatteringly, looking at Gao Ming with bright eyes.

Eating potatoes and drinking soup, after the four had finished eating, Gao Ming was packing up, and Bujia and Sado were about to go up the mountain.

"Sado." Gao Ming turned around and went to the corner of the stone table to touch it pretendingly, took out a knife from the alchemy and turned around, and handed it to Sado with a smile, "This is for you, and it will be yours in the future, for self-defense The size of the knife is the same as that of Buga's snake knife, but it is not as beautiful as Buga's snake knife. Always use a kitchen knife.

Sado took the knife in disbelief, and said in surprise: "My, mine?"

Gao Ming nodded, "The one for you is yours."

Landa touched Sado's blade and said with a smile: "It's amazing , Sado, you don't need to hold a kitchen knife in the future."

Bujia said on the side: "Let's go!" Xiao Ming discussed with him about giving Sado a knife. The four of them want to live forever, and giving Sado a knife is also a way to protect their safety.

Saduo held the knife, nodded, and said very seriously: "Death will not let the cave be in danger." The

two went up the mountain together, and only Landa and Gao Ming were left in the cave. Gao Ming mixed lime with a stone basin Water, helping Landa take out the wolf skins in the bucket, one by one. The wolf fur had been soaked for four days, and the original fleshy foam came off as soon as he scraped it off. He used a bamboo blade to scrape the soaked meaty residue on the surface, and Landa followed behind to wash the lime water. After one piece of leather is brushed with a layer of lime water, let it dry first, and then process the second one.

Two big wolf skins, the original golden tiger skin was divided into two, one big and one small, when the two of them painted the last small golden tiger skin with lime water, Landa started to process the first wolf skin . The surface of the wolf fur was gray and white with lime water. Landa held the horns of the wolf fur with one hand and kneaded it quickly, the movements were gentle but skillful. Da, your handwork is really good!"

Landa was very happy to be praised, and worked even harder.

Gao Ming squatted and learned how to handle it. Not to mention the speed of the leather he rubbed, even after rubbing, it was very wrinkled and ugly, and it was not as soft as Landa's rubbing, and it was still hard.

"I'll make the planks." Gao Ming decided not to let Landa rework. He still had to do some manual work, and this kind of technical work should be handed over to a special person.

Bujia and Sado had already made some of the wooden boards last night, and the rest is meticulous work. The unevenness of the wooden boards and the bottom card slots have to be done.

The two of them didn't speak, and there was nothing else in the cave except the sound of rubbing leather.

Landa moved quickly, and the four leathers were dealt with in a while, bouncing around, carrying a small stool and sitting next to Gao Ming to help make the card slot.

"That's the end?" Gao Ming said with a smile, "The movements are quick enough!"

"Nope!" Landa carved the card slot, and said, "I have to clean it again, rub it when cleaning, and let it dry in the end." Just do it."

"Is it okay to use snow?" Gao Ming asked. Before Buga left, he told him not to go out of the cave except for urinating. He himself was also scared by the tiger wolf attack last time. The extremely hungry prey was not strong enough to fight. If he and Landa ran into each other, they would be dead , It is estimated that serious injuries are minor, and it is easy to die.

Landa shook her head, "It must be water, and it must be kneaded by the river, so that it can be spread out."

"Then we can only wait for your brother and the others to come back and go to the river in the afternoon to get it." Gao Ming said.

The two began to concentrate on making wooden barrels. When Bujia Sado knocked on the door, the grooves and grooves of the wooden barrel were all done, and only the iron wire was left to be wound. This job required Bujia and Sado. After all, it is not a modern technology, and the wooden barrel can only be tightened by strength. He and Landa are still not strong enough.

Landa opened the door and said cheerfully, "Brother Xiaoming, come quickly!"

Gao Ming thought something happened, so he hurried to the door and saw that Bugasardo was covered in snow. of snow falling down. Bujia carried two bundles of firewood on his back, and each bundle was very thick. Sado carried a bunch of firewood on his back, and held one in his arms...

"Is this a deer?" Gao Ming leaned over to observe carefully. The deer were not what he had seen on TV. The horns on the head are too short, but the facial features are quite similar, the body is covered with short white fur, but it doesn't look like it, and the limbs have spots of sika deer, so Gao Ming doesn't know what it is. "Let's talk first!" Gao Ming helped Bujia unload the firewood guts from his body. The firewood was all wet and had to be dried in the hole.

Landa helped Sado unload the firewood, and asked in confusion, "Brother Xiaoming, why do you call Dabai a deer?"

"Dabai?" Gao Ming asked, pointing at the guy in Sado's arms.

Landa nodded, and said as it should: "It's Dabai! Brother Xiao Ming, haven't you eaten Dabai during the snow season?"

Gao Ming shook his head and looked at Bujia, and asked Bujia what was going on with his eyes. Sado stroked Dabai's fur, and said: "In the past, Dabai could survive in the snow season because of Dabai. Dabai is especially abundant in snow season. Its fur is white, and it can't be distinguished even if its four feet are stuck in the snow, but it It's so stupid, it will bump into green things when it sees them, and it can't run fast." Sado tied Dabai to the entrance of the cave with a rattan.

Bujia added: "Dabai's blood is hot, and it will warm you up when you drink it."

Gao Ming was very curious about Dabai, and leaned over to him, asking, "What to eat?"

"Withered grass roots are fine." Landa moved closer to Gao Ming , with a canine smile, "Dabai is very good, and the meat is very delicious."

Gao Ming tapped his finger on Landa's head, and teased, "I just know how to eat!" Plus, the big white blood is hot, but it is as warm as a deer. "We still have a lot of hay left. Let's feed you, Landa. There is hot water on the stove. Buga, you and Saduo can wash it up. I'll cook, and Landa and I have finished the boards of the wooden barrel. The only thing left is to tie it tight, you two wash it and tie it tight." The

iron basin has been boiling water, Bujia and Sado laid out the firewood to dry, the firewood sticks are of different lengths, and at night they will be chopped into pieces. The length to fit into the stove. Gao Ming poured some hot water from the iron basin into the stone basin, and then poured cold water into the two basins, "One washes the face and the other feet, while it's hot!"

Gao Ming has been busy with work in the morning until now. Some were busy, so they decided directly: "Let's eat barbecue at noon!" The meat is ready-made, there is an iron grid, grilled shrimp, grilled octopus, and bacon wolf meat. The king meat is convenient and fast, and it is finished. Just cook a pot of bacon soup.

The three of them had no objection, they all ate whatever Gao Ming said. Gao Ming scooped up the shrimp in the rattan frame with a bowl in his hands and feet, washed the king meat wolf meat, and slaughtered the octopus. It was only a matter of minutes. After Bugasado finished washing and poured water, the wooden barrel was tied up. , the barbed wire has already been put on the stove, Gao Ming is spreading the meat, and Landa is sitting on a small stool with chopsticks in his hands, ready to go.

In order to eat barbecue, Gao Ming specially made a small leather brush, dipped it in the mutton oil, and brushed the meat, and the taste came out immediately. Landa happily sprinkled chili powder on the meat on his face, Gao Ming After pinching the salt and sprinkled it, the corners of the meat began to curl up, the color changed, and the taste came out.

"Okay, I can eat it!" Gao Ming stuffed a slice into the Buga bowl, "I cut the meat thinly, it will be cooked as soon as it is roasted, eat it while it is hot, and don't sprinkle too much chili on Lanta, or it will be dry in the afternoon I just want to drink water and pee."

The meat and seafood in the two rattan frames are placed at the entrance of the cave, and they have been slightly frozen. It is very convenient for Gao Ming to use the razor blade to cut the meat into a thin slice, which is easy to roast and delicious.

Taking care of each other, you can take a breather while eating meat. The four of them have been busy all morning, kneading leather by the river in the afternoon, and chopping firewood.

"Brother Xiao Ming is delicious!" Landa said happily, chewing the meat in his mouth.

"Why don't you taste good?!" Gao Ming joked.

After eating the barbecue, I boiled a pot of black fruit bacon soup. It was thick and hot. One cup per person, the whole person was warmed up. After Gao Ming and Landa packed up, Bujia and Sado packed up and planned to go out to the river to knead leather. Gao Ming and Landa also went to help.

Bujia is carrying the iron bucket of soaked leather, and Saduo is holding the four pieces of leather that he kneaded in the morning. Landa and Gao Ming are idle. There is enough food in the cave. Now the main thing is to keep warm. The firewood cannot be broken. According to Bujia's description, Gao Ming felt that one stove was not enough at all, and it was estimated that another stove would be built by then.

When we got to the river, the water in the iron bucket didn't smell bad because of the cold weather, but the water had turned brownish red with oily meat scum. Sado smashed the ice surface with stones, and Buga poured out the iron bucket and filled it with water. Sado and Landa were busy rubbing the leather and cleaning it. Gao Ming and Bu Jia scooped up the skins that were pressed under the stones in the river. Four skins were enough. The skins were too big, so if they were full, they would soak them. The remaining three skins were soaked when they were tanned.

Landa and Sado had rubbed it clean, and all four of them had red hands. Gao Ming and Landa held two pieces of leather in their arms, while Sado and Bujia carried the iron bucket. The four returned to the cave first, and the leather was left to dry On a wooden shelf, it will probably be dry after one night, and it will be ready for use tomorrow.

It was late to go out of the cave again, but fortunately, it was easy for four of us to go up the mountain, just chopping firewood.

"Brother Ming." Sado said with a bundle of firewood on his back.

Gao Ming turned to look at Sado, "What?"

"I want to chop a piece of bamboo." Sado said.

"Didn't you chop it up yesterday?" The bamboo is enough to make a bamboo tube for drinking water and hold things. Besides, the one that was cut yesterday was quite thick. When I turned my head, I saw a strange smile on Landa's face, and felt that it was tricky. , asked: "Landa, what's the use of cutting bamboo!?"

Landa had a smug smile on his face, showing his canine teeth, looking at his brother, and said happily: "I thought about it all night, and carefully Look at the bamboo in the hole, Brother Xiao Ming!" After a pause, he smiled and continued: "Don't you want to have a baby with my brother! The small bed can't fit, so just make a block in the middle of the big bed , we don't have enough leather, so let's make it out of bamboo, just like I weave a rattan frame, split the bamboo into strips and I'll weave them for you and put them in the middle, Sado and I promise not to peek!"

Landa thundered like a machine gun Gao Ming couldn't help looking at Bujia after listening to Bala's talk, Landa is such a good brother! God assists! Looking at Bujia's eyes are really bright, and his eyes are full of praise when he looks at Landa. He probably never thought his brother was smart, maybe it was just this once.

"Landa is doing well!" Bujia imitated Gao Ming's usual tone and praised Landa.

Landa, who was praised by Bujia, was very happy. The three of them didn't notice, and Sado also smirked, but the smile in his eyes was full of cleverness, and even he himself didn't realize his little thoughts.