Chapter 188 Pocket Money

After enrolling, Kara did not receive any preferential treatment from the teachers because of the two parents. The teachers who taught him were students taught by Wu Nuo himself. At that time, Kara was often taken to school by Wu Nuo, but he often stayed with them play around.

More than ten years have passed, and the former students are now teachers of culture classes. The dragon beast Kara, who could not speak at the beginning, has now become a fat, hard-working first-year freshman.

Seeing the little friends who used to play together, standing on the podium sullenly, allocating seats for everyone while reciting their names, Fat Kara Baozi's face wrinkled into a ball, the feeling in his heart was extremely complicated.

Compared with the kids in the same class, the 11-year-old Kara is relatively old, but after his transformation, the phantom humanoid is only three years old, and it has been half a year since his transformation. He eats and drinks all day long He eats a lot, but his size has not grown at all, and his mind is much more childish than his peers.

Kara is in the form of a monster, but in the eyes of others, he is an out-and-out little orc, so when classifying, Kara was assigned to the orc class. The orc cub will remain in the form of a cub until it transforms into a form. The three-headed fat cub stays in the middle of a group of fat hairballs, and it doesn't look too obtrusive.

No wonder.

Orcs generally don't transform until they are fourteen or fifteen years old. After transforming, they become teenagers, and then quickly become adults. They have never seen a cub as young as Kara. The orc cubs who didn't know Kara's real age were all very curious. After class, they tried to get close to Kara, and asked him why he was transformed at such a young age.

Kara hasn't figured out the difference between him and a real orc so far, but the Transformation Thunder Tribulation left a deep impression on him, and he is still a little afraid of thunder. Whenever there was a thunderstorm, he would crawl into the bed of the two fathers, holding on to life and death.

So when the orc cubs asked him how to transform, Kara said with lingering fear that he was struck by lightning and then transformed.

The boys with big brains looked at Kara's shiny bald head and thought about it. The orc boys no longer envied Kara, but sympathized with him faintly.

After all, is there anything more important to fat furries than fur?

Karamanda dragon is born with a good memory. Kara learned things quickly before she practiced "Moonlight" and ate monsters by mistake. After practicing "Moonlight", Kara's IQ improved a little bit. As long as He is willing to pay attention, and it is not difficult for him to remember.

Kara used to follow Wu Nuo from one class to another. Although he spent most of his time secretly eating and sleeping, he still listened to the contents of the class. The other brats in the class are much faster.

The advantages in learning gave Kara a lot of confidence. The little guy quickly found the joy of learning. Coupled with the new friends who met many furry and interesting friends, Kara finally no longer rejected going to school. Bai and Wu Nuo are usually very busy, especially in the past six months, they often have to be busy until late at night. Kara has no playmates at home, and she is somewhat lonely. Now it's all right, I have met a lot of friends, and there are all kinds of novel games in the school, Carla is very happy to play.

Compared with ten years ago, today's school has changed a lot.

Many teaching areas have been built in the school, and a large number of dormitory areas have also been built. Students whose families are not in Changhe City all live in the school.