Chapter 101 Xiaoming Xiaoming Bujia looks so happy when he sees your eyes!

After enjoying the massage from Xianhui Bujia for one night, Gao Ming was refreshed early the next morning, his waist was no longer painful, and his back was no longer sore. She smiled cheaply and said, "Why are you looking so bad today? You have big dark circles!"

Landa looked at Gao Ming who was so happy, hummed, rubbed his face, and was thinking about how to fight back , From the corner of the eye, I saw the shadow of Sado getting up, his face collapsed, and he said pitifully: "My legs hurt and my heart feels uncomfortable. My family likes to eat Gugu and wanted to catch one. I didn't expect to make Duoduo worry. Yes I'm not good, Duoduo should be angry with me—" He turned his head and pretended to see Sado who got up inadvertently, and hurried forward, and said pitifully, "Are you still angry, Duoduo?"

Gao Ming saw the whole process, Can't help sighing: This Landa is getting more and more cunning and clever! Glancing at Saduo's expression, he was indeed subdued by the cunning Landa, and now he is telling the truth to Landa! Gao Ming just enjoyed his wife's virtuousness last night, and now he doesn't expose Landa's little tricks, hehehe, he is very busy, he went to the river to wash up with a leather bamboo tube, Bujia got up so early every day and agreed We want to watch the sunrise together!

Outside the cave, Gao Ming stretched his waist. The first ray of sunshine in the morning shone on his face. Gao Ming took a deep breath, feeling that today is another beautiful day! Sado's soft apology and coaxing Landa's voice came from behind, and Gao Ming couldn't help shaking his head. How long ago was it that Sado taught Landa a lesson, but he came out and stretched himself, and now it's Sado signing a series of unequal treaty.

Seeing Gao Ming's back, Landa grinned, stepped forward frightened, and said, "Good morning, Brother Xiao Ming!"

"Did you just see me!" Landa smiled, winked, smiled cleverly, and let Landa go without saying anything. The stupid Saduo was still blaming himself for being too strict with Landa last night, and let Landa spend the night alone. I didn't sleep well and my spirits are not good, so how can I recover from my injuries... The

three of them walked to the river together, and walked back towards Bujia, a small river with big stones.

Gao Ming glanced at Bujia, and said with a smile, "The scenery is just right in the morning, what do you want to eat?"

"Brother Ming, I want to eat stewed chestnuts!" Landa said as soon as he heard the food.

"You don't get tired of eating this early in the morning!" Gao Ming sometimes really admires Landa's diamond-like stomach, and he accepts the tastes regardless of raw or cold, which is really admirable. "Xiaohe boils hot water first, and then I catch a fish to make fish soup, and cook some sauerkraut noodles."

Xiaohe was very happy when he heard that eating fish, showing his dimples, smiled deeply, and said, "I see, brother Ming !" Dashi followed Xiaohe back.

Bujia walked to the river with Gao Ming, and Landa was a little disappointed because he didn't eat Gu Gu's stewed chestnuts. Saduo went up to coax him, and Landa took a lot of benefits before giving up.

Ever since they had their children, Lin Zi and Qi had boiled hot water for a whole night in the cave to wash in the morning. Basically, Lin Zi was busy early in the morning, and Qi was serving his son. Wash with the remaining water, or rush to the river to wash with the leather.

The four of them arrived at the river, Bujia washed and stood guard by the river, Gao Minglandasado and the three washed up, threw a piece of green leaf into their mouths and chewed it, after spitting it out, their mouths were fresh.