Chapter 67 Where did Xiao Ming go wrong!

He ate a rich dinner, because he slept late in the morning, and everyone was busy with the work of making bamboo screens here today, so he stole a bit of laziness and had to cook a delicious meal for everyone. Taking the dagger and Landa, they went to the mountain to catch two Gu Gu and came back. The chestnuts had already been eaten, and Gao Ming planned to make a beggar chicken. Although it was not expected, the improved version should be delicious.

Cuckoo is cleaned, the head is chopped off, the claws are removed, the wings are removed, the garlic sprouts are cut into foam and mixed with salt, rubbed all over the body, and massaged and kneaded carefully.

Gao Ming turned around and said to Landa , "Go and knead the meat, it's delicious!" Cuckoo give Cuckoo a massage. Gao Ming cut a piece of bacon and wild pork, cut it into cubes, cut a pepper and two garlic sprouts into sections, dug a spoonful of lard into the iron pan, and put it in when the oil was hot, stir-fried the pepper and garlic sprouts, and put the diced bacon and wild pork in it. Go in and stir-fry, pour in the diced potatoes and winter bamboo shoots that were cut early when they are half-ripe, stir-fry for a while, add salt, and then serve.

"Didn't Xiao Ming eat roasted Gu Gu? Why are you still cooking?" Landa rubbed Gu Gu's nose and moved, it was so delicious!

Gao Ming scraped off the last spoon of the iron pot, and then said: "These ingredients will be stuffed into Gu Gu's stomach."

Landa's eyes widened when he heard the description, and said in disbelief: "These things can still be stuffed into Gu Gu's stomach." Let's roast together in your belly! Brother Xiao Ming, you are so powerful!"

Gao Ming spread the cleaned leaves on the chopping board, saw that the two Goo Goo under Landa's hands had stretched out, and said: "Okay, you go and make mud "Landa rushed to mix the mud, and the mud could be baked as soon as it was put on, and then it could be eaten...

The big leaves spread out, Gao Ming stuffed the ingredients into Gu Gu's stomach, and wrapped them tightly with the big leaves , originally used lotus leaves, but they had no choice but to use a very large leaf from the mountain. Landa said it was fine, but Gao Ming was worried. After cooking a piece, he tasted it, and the fragrance of the leaves was slightly sour. Feeling, it's okay anyway. After the two goo-goes were wrapped, Landa was ready with the stone basin and mud.

The two of them were wrapped tightly in mud by Gu Gu Gu, which was as big as a football. Gao Ming put the mud ball into the fire, and the two of them washed their hands. Two small beds outside the cave have already been made, about 1.56 meters in height. Today, the small cave has been lit with firewood, and the cave is smoky, so the iron fence can only be kept open to diffuse the smell. They all seem to be in a hurry to live in a small cave. After working outside, they will come in to add some firewood. Seeing that the cave wall is slightly yellowed and hard, they nod in satisfaction before going out to work again.

Bugasa Dashi Linzi moved the wooden bed headboard support into the hole, and the match pile in the small hole had already been extinguished. Landa Gaoming and Xiaoheqi were responsible for cleaning the ashes in one hole. Linzi and Qi's original bed It was just put together, and it was put in directly. The bamboo screen blocked the outside, and it was so tightly covered that no one could see anything. Bujia saw that his eyes were green, and he was full of energy to fight the bed.

The small holes are dug a little bigger, and there is a small aisle to put in the bed. In the future, when Linzi and Qi's children are born, they can change to a big bed, and when Xiaohe grows up, he can also change to a big bed, but there are only two beds at 1.56 meters. In fact, men can sleep well. Anyway, the brothers Buga and Landa don't plan to change to bigger beds.

Put the four beds in place. Originally, the two screens could not be folded. Landa and Qi thought about it and improved it. Now the four bamboo screens can be pulled up to cover them at night, and folded on one side during the day, so that they do not take up much space. Easy to move.

After everything was tidied up, the leather of the bed was spread and folded, and the atmosphere in the cave was strange for a while. Seeing that Bujiana's eyes were burning, Gao Ming changed the subject and said, "It's time to call Hua Gugu!" Bujia must be taken down tonight! When Landa

heard the food, she turned to the stove with eyes that seemed to burn through Sado, and said cheerfully: "Brother Xiaoming, I can smell the aroma!"

There are also a lot of delicious food stuffed in the goo, and I feel delicious when I think about it, and I think that I will have the energy to play with Sado at night when I am full!

Pulled out two mud balls, the outer layer of mud had been baked and cracked, Gao Ming smashed the mud with a wooden stick, wrapped the leaves in leather and put them on the wooden table, Landa held the other one, the leaves that were originally emerald green had turned yellow Green, peeled off layer upon layer, bursts of fragrance followed the heat and drilled into the noses of the people at the table like turning a corner. Xiaohe's mouth secreted saliva, and his eyes were fixed on the goo-gu on the table. It smells so good, this goo-goo smells so good! Landa even drooled, wiped the saliva from the corner of his mouth, and said: "Brother Xiao Ming, let's eat!" Xiao He

nodded in cooperation, and Qi swallowed her saliva.

Beggar chicken was made in modern times. At that time, everything was complete. Although it was fragrant, it was not as fragrant as today's. I don't know which step was right, and the effect was surprisingly good. The beggar chicken was eaten while it was hot, Gao Ming divided the chopsticks, and said: "Eat!" The

chopsticks on the table were dancing wildly, a layer of meat was slightly crispy, with a delicate fragrance in the meat, and when the stomach was opened, the wild boar bacon inside The vegetable cloves are fragrant, not like the smell of meat just now, another mixed aroma, with the aroma of meat and vegetables, pours into the nose layer by layer.

Gao Ming took the spoon and scooped it into Qi's cup, and said, "Taste how it tastes!" Then each person took a spoon, and the two Gugus ate up all the food in their stomachs. Cuckoo eats only the bones, Landa smashes it, smashes his mouth, and says, "Brother Xiaoming still wants to eat it!"

"If I can catch Cuckoo tomorrow, I will do it!" Gao Ming thought, the winter bamboo shoots and potatoes have already been eaten today It's over, and this is the only one that survived. I ate today and there are no vegetarian dishes tomorrow, so I had to say: "I finished eating potatoes and winter bamboo shoots. I have to go and see if there are other dishes tomorrow, otherwise the taste may not be as good as today.

" Cuckoo, seven men and one woman are not enough at all, and the excitement is gone after eating. Gao Ming licked his lips, reminiscing about the scent just now, and said, "Aren't you full? Then I'll make some soup!" The

weather started to heat up, and only a small piece of wild boar was left, and the rest were marinated to make bacon . There is a lot of bacon left in the snow season, Gao Ming is picking up this to eat now, and cooked a bacon big leaf soup, which is clear and light, and everyone is holding bamboo tubes thinking about the fragrance just now, looking down at the big leaf soup. It's light and tasteless!

The people who had no good mouths and slowly raised their mouths drank the soup in one gulp, washed them in hot water and went to bed. Bujia checked that the iron gate was unobstructed, then turned off the fire, buried the kindling, looked at the small hole, and felt excited.

Gao Ming tossed and turned like spreading pancakes on the bed, his heart was bubbling beautifully and at the same time he was so nervous that he was dying, he only knew the theory, what was he going to do first when Bujia came? Oh yes, kiss and touch first, then what? ! Fuck! This time is not bright!

Standing at the entrance of the cave, Bujia saw Gao Ming looking at him with his arms in his arms. The two of them met their eyes. After a long time, Bujia turned around and pulled the bamboo screen, and saw a weight behind him, and his heart pounded. I just touched it, but what do I want to do?

Gao Ming hugged Bujia tightly, his whole body was very nervous, imitating the way in the film, he kissed Bujia's neck as soon as he lowered his mouth, he couldn't see in the dark, this was very weak for him, but Bujia Ga didn't know to get into the pose, he had the upper hand! Regardless of the promiscuous kisses, I soon heard that Bujia's breathing became more serious, and I felt a burst of pride.

The world was turned upside down, Gao Ming Zhengqin's efforts, somehow turned into him looking down at him under the bed, this posture is a bit dangerous!

Bu Jia stared into Gao Ming's eyes, lowered his head and kissed Gao Ming's lips, the two were inseparable for a moment. Gao Ming secretly touched Bujia's buttocks while Bujia kissed him with one hand, feeling the skin in his hand was tight, Gao Ming was startled, and stretched his hand to Bujia's waist pretending nothing happened, and then slowly touched it After getting down...

Bujia is very careful about Gao Ming's every move. Just now when Gao Ming touched his butt, he had a strong idea in his heart, let Xiao Ming touch it, so that he can know something very important.

After rubbing it twice, Buga's ass is hard, not soft at all, but it doesn't matter, he likes it. Seeing that Bujia still kissed his neck and chest, Gao Ming slowly moved his hand to Bujia's chrysanthemum. Suddenly his wrist was heavy, Gao Ming chuckled and said, "Bujia, why are you grabbing my hand!?"

Bujia frowned slightly, wondering why Xiao Ming touched that place. Bujia was puzzled, held Gao Ming's two hands with one hand, and hit Gao Ming's buttocks with the other hand, Gao Ming's reaction was particularly strong, and Bujia knew this seemed to be very important, and imitated Gao Ming's posture just now. He poked it with his finger, and Gao Ming's face was blushing, and he said anxiously, "Damn it, there's no lubricating oil! Cloth hurry up and stop!"

"Lubricating oil?" This must be something very important. Bujia poked Gao Ming's chrysanthemum with his finger, and he was not moved.

Gao Ming's brain froze, and he wanted to make up some lies to get away with it. Before he could say anything, he felt that Bujia's finger poked in again, angry and ashamed, so he said: "What are you doing there? It hurts when you poke it in. You need to use something. Moisturize first and then go in—"

Bujia was thinking about going in, as if he had captured the key information, his eyes were shining brightly, and he lowered his head and kissed Gao Ming's explaining lips.

This night, there was a scream in Gao Ming's cave first, even though it was separated by the earthen wall, it was still terrible. In the other caves, he was worried and got out of bed and planned to take a look. Buga shouted through the bamboo screen: "Xiao Ming is fine, go back to sleep !" After speaking, it was a blow.

Gao Ming groaned in pain, and was afraid that Landa and the others would break in, so he had no choice but to bite his leather and hold it back! What the hell is the problem? ! In the middle of the night ,

Bujia sneaked out of bed, brought an iron basin to the bedside, twisted the leather, and whispered: "I'll wipe it for you!"

Jia is simply not human, he can do it endlessly, and the guy is as big as medicine, it hurts like a dog! Too lazy to answer, Gao Ming closed his eyes and said nothing.

Bu Jia gently cleaned it up with leather, poured the dirty water into the wooden bucket, and then went to bed, put his arms around Gao Ming, kissed Gao Ming's red and swollen mouth, and said in a warm voice: "Xiao Ming, Xiao Ming..."

This is Is it a soul? !

Gao Ming opened his eyes irritably, and saw that Bujia 's eyes were bright and moist. He didn't know what to do for a while, so he said, "I'm not in pain, go to sleep!" Gao Ming's eyelids, said: "Just now I felt so close to you, like a person."

Already fit is not a person! Gao Ming rolled his eyes in his heart, but it was the first time he had seen Bujia so pure and gentle, so he said in a muffled voice: "Got it!" : "I'm so sleepy, I'm going to sleep!" I was careless this time, and I must save the situation next time!