Chapter 100 Xiaoming Niu Boom, Someone Pained!

Since he settled down, whenever he catches googoo or small furry prey, Gao Ming picks up the softest, shortest and most comfortable fur, and now he has saved a lot. Gao Ming plans to wash it quickly when the weather is good, and After drying out, Qi recovered, and Landa's legs and feet were inconvenient. The two happened to be making down jackets in the cave. This year, there were especially many leathers.

Because she was going to sew a down quilt for Xiaoan Xiaole, the down inside had to be cleaned after this. They don't have laundry detergent, and they use simple soap made of clever lard mixed with ashes to wash dishes. Naturally, you can't use simple soap to wash down and down, but soak them in clean water, pick them up and dry them on the bamboo mat. The temperature was still scorching hot, and the down on the mat soon lost its moisture. Gao Ming pulled it twice with his hands, went into the cave and fell asleep. When he woke up, the down was already soft and was taken back by Bujia.

It has been more than ten days since Qi's full moon, but her complexion is still not good, not to mention her previous vigor, and her hands and feet are also prone to coldness. Lin Zi naturally wanted Qi to take a good rest, but this was the time to stockpile food for the snow season, and he was a little embarrassed for a while.

How could Gao Ming not know, and deliberately left light work for Qi, Qi sat on the small bed and did handwork for an hour or two a day, just put the child to sleep, and they did the rest.

"Sister Qi will leave these to you. Don't rush to use the duvet quilt. Don't rush it every day. Just do some meetings when you have free time." Gao Ming poured the down into the big clean rattan frame covered with leather, aiming to rush out Landa said: "Landa, stay here and help Sister Qi with work and take care of the children."

Landa looked at Gao Ming with tears in his eyes, Gao Ming snorted coldly in his heart. Seeing that it didn't work, Landa turned her head to look at Sado. She took Sado's hand with numbness in her eyes and acted disgustingly, and said coquettishly: "Duoduo, my legs are already healed, you know that, I want to go up the mountain with you to pick chestnuts "

Gao Ming couldn't bear to look straight at him, "Landa, don't you look at your current body shape, you are still small in front of yourself!" He is half a head taller than Sado, with strong chest muscles and arms. Although his facial features are slightly Qingxiu is an old man through and through! I don't know how Sado was tricked by Landa. If he is left alone, Landa still wants to be in charge? snort!

Sado has already been tempered by Landa, and he is no longer the Sado who blushes at every turn, holding Landa's hand, Sado seriously coaxed: "Landa, be good, I will pick all the flowers for you today." A bamboo basket full of chestnuts, I will eat stewed chestnuts tonight, you just stay here and help Sister Qi take care of Xiao An Xiaole." The

two kissed me here and I was reluctant to part, Gao Ming carried the bamboo basket on his back , Bugashi and Xiaohe are waiting outside the entrance of the cave. Xiaohe's face is full of excitement. In the past, he stayed in the cave. How envious of myself.

Landa leaned against the entrance of the passage with a gloomy face and waved his hands reluctantly. Saduo looked back three times in distress, and shook his hand and said, "Go back quickly, I will pick a lot of chestnuts!" Landa sighed. To run all over the mountain! But it's also good to be able to play with Xiaoan Xiaole in the cave. Landa figured it out, turned her head and went into the cave, and went to play with the little guy.

This time I came out to pick chestnuts and peppers. This time Gao Ming gained experience, and planned to take advantage of the sun at noon to dry the peppers, grind the ground and dried peppers, and leave some fresh Chaotian peppers. Gao Ming plans to make a small Pickled peppers in the jar, so that it will be convenient if you want to eat kimchi in the future.