Chapter 138 Xiao Ming Makes You Limp As Mud! ! !

The sun had not yet set, and the light outside the entrance of the cave was very bright. Gao Ming, who had come back to cook, saw the cotton cloth, and his mind was full of the style of briefs. He suddenly became interested, rushed into the cave, and soon came out with a bamboo gong in his hand. , which are needlework scissors and the like.

"Xiao Ming, what did you come up with?" Qi asked curiously while holding the child.

Seeing Qi's inquiry, Gao Ming slapped his head and said, "I want to make something with cotton cloth, but I'm not good at craftsmanship. If I make a mistake and waste the fabric, sister Qi will help. I'll draw a rough idea."

Qi became interested, but Anything Gao Ming thinks will be useful, Yan Zi and Ah Xing who weaves beside him looked at Qi, Qi smiled and said, "Let's see what Xiao Ming came up with?" The

three moved to the stone table, where they were originally. Wen Xiaobao and Xiao He, who made looms, also put down their hands and came to watch.

Gao Ming picked up a pebble and drew a triangle shape on the ground. He didn't care about his shyness because of his strong desire for underwear. He gestured to his lower body with his hands. , "The triangular ones save fabric, and the four corners are also available. Short ones, add a piece to the middle crotch, and we can tie a belt at the waist."

Wen Xiaobao kept nodding to Gao Ming, and he could still wear his own when he first came. Big boxy panties, but now the panties have been washed and they are full of holes. He nodded quickly and said, "The boxy ones are good. In summer, they can be made a little longer and can be worn as shorts. In the snow season, they are a little shorter, which is more comfortable and convenient."

Gao Mingyi I think so, the weather is hot and cool, if you have a layer of underwear and a layer of shorts, even though they are made of cotton, people with bare buttocks will not be able to adapt to it at first, and it is necessary to adapt to local conditions. Prepare them all. Those who want to work in the last year can only wear a four-cornered one, which is cool and convenient. Those who love beauty can wear a triangle one. When there is too much fabric, you can make a short skirt dress, and the rest of the fabric can be put together to make a pleated skirt and the like. little skirt. When Gao Ming said this idea, it wasn't just that the three women were interested and wanted to try wearing skirts and panties right away. Wen Xiaobao also nodded and applauded, and finally he could "raise his head" to be a man in the future. Gao Ming couldn't imagine what Xiaobao was thinking, since the weather was hot, this guy must lower his head and speed up his pace whenever he passed in front of a woman.

The underwear is made looser, it can be used as both underwear and outer pants, and the style is also the simplest and most comfortable.

The women are dexterous and meticulous. First, they test the water with boxer pants. The stitches are dense and the cut is exquisite. Although it is not comparable to modern underwear, after all, there is no edge printing, but when the first pair of underwear was born, Gao Ming held the underwear. Tears welled up in my eyes. When you know that the underwear is hopeless, try to shift your attention to other things, but once you know that the underwear can be made, the thoughts in your head and the various discomforts of being in neutral before are rushing in your mind .

Gao Ming couldn't help but feel embarrassed, the women waited for the experience of trying them on to see if they could improve them, the first pair of underwear fell into Gao Ming's hands, he took off the thick and airtight leather in the bathroom, felt the softness of the underwear. Kind of rippling, without saying a word, put it on immediately, and walked out generously.

The waist of the trousers is fastened with cloth strips, slightly longer than modern boxer briefs, and the trouser legs are loose, just like modern men's trousers. Because a piece of fabric is added in the middle of the crotch, the seams will naturally not constrict the crotch. Gao Ming seems to have succeeded in the first one.