Chapter 56 Bujia, Why Does You're Eyes Change?

Landa rinsed his mouth and washed his face, probably because he was in a hurry to go out and didn't wipe off the water on his face. When he came back from the cave, the water droplets on his face would freeze into small ice drops. He didn't realize it, and ran to the bed Beside, he said happily: "Is Xiao Ming's brother alright?" Gao

Ming turned his head and saw ice dripping all over his face.

!" Landa covered her face and screamed in pain. The ice drops firmly adhered to the skin, and it hurt when Gao Ming touched it with his hand.

Gao Ming patted Landa's forehead with one hand, "It's good if you know it hurts, go and wipe it with hot water, the hot seafood soup in the pot is not enough, I will slice bacon for you, eat breakfast first, Sado don't work these days, take care of yourself It shouldn't be a big problem." Holding the empty stone bowl, Gao Ming turned to the stupid Saduo and said, "Sleep for a while, if you are not tired, you can rely on rest, but you can't work." Saduo on

the bed With his head flushed, he whispered, "Brother Xiao Ming, I, I think..."

"Are you a big man shy?!" Gao Ming joked.

"...I want to pee." Sado whispered with a blushing face.

Gao Ming was taken aback for a moment, and he held back a smile and said, "Put on your clothes, and Bujia will help you later." After speaking, he started to dress Sado.

Landa, who was holding a stone bowl to eat, hurriedly said: "Brother Xiaoming, I will help Sado to pee, you don't care." He hurried to the bed, pulled his coat and carefully covered Sado.

"Don't wear the left sleeve, just wear it." Gao Ming held his chin, looked at the careful and gentle Landa, and then at Sado's sullen look, no matter how you see it, there is adultery, "Wait, just wear it." The coat is not good, and the leather is also covered, it is best not to blow the wind."

Landa obediently wrapped Sado into a rice dumpling, and Sado was obviously not used to it, and whispered: "It's too thick." He has grown so big that he has not worn such thick leather in the snow season. Landa scowled, and said in a rough voice, "Don't move!" Saduo immediately became obedient.

Gao Ming looked interesting, leaned on Bujia and gave Bujia a kiss, and said in a low voice, "Could it be that Landa fell in love with Sado?"

Bu Jia couldn't see it, Gao Ming raised his eyebrows and whispered: "You don't want to?" Bu Jia shook his head, his mouth moved but he didn't speak, but he thought in his heart that this was the case, and he must have a good fight when Saduo got better. Fan!

Landa slowly helped Sado to pee. There was a lot of ashes burned in the cave last night and now it needs to be cleaned. Gao Ming looked at the severe cold wind and snow outside the entrance of the cave and asked, "What if there are two in the cave?" Is the firewood enough for the fire?"

Bujia shook his head, Gao Ming sighed, and then he heard Bujia say, "I don't know if it's enough if I haven't burned it before." Yes, the firewood already occupied more than one-third of the hole, he guessed it was enough, but he was inexperienced, I didn't expect that Bujia was also inexperienced, hey! "I think it's about the same. It should be fine. Let's get through the coldest days first, and then kill one if it's not cold."

"Okay." Bujia said.

Gao Ming suddenly thought, "Is it the coldest time now?"

Bujia shook his head, Gao Ming was frustrated for a while, and said listlessly: "Is there anything colder?

" Jia put his arms around Gao Ming, kissed him, and said, "I'm fine today, let's make a curtain."

Gao Ming looked at Bu Jia's green eyes, thinking that it would be nice to throw himself into his arms, so he nodded his approval immediately! Gao Ming counted the days in his mind, and it was almost a month now, and it was estimated that there were still sixty or seventy days left. According to Bujia, it was estimated that the coldest time would arrive in more than half a month. "How many days does it take for the coldest day?"

"I haven't counted it," Bujia looked at the entrance of the cave, "almost half of the entire snow season."

Gao Ming couldn't think of anything else in his head except shit!

After going to the toilet and blowing the wind, Sadoranda didn't know what he did, and there was an inexplicable sense of sneakiness between the two. Gao Ming pretended to be innocent and said, "How about Landa Sado's arm?"

Landa covered his mouth first.

"Why are you covering your mouth?" Gao Ming looked at the two suspiciously, "What happened?"

Saduo blushed and lowered his head in embarrassment. Landa, who had just covered his mouth, quickly put down his hand, and said behind his back, "No, it's nothing."

Gao Ming glanced at Bujia, and said softly, "The two It won't be easy?"

Bujia gave a puzzled look, Gao Ming poked a crutch, and said, "We are together." As soon as he finished speaking, Bujia became serious, and saw that Sado also took a ruthless look. strength.

Gao Ming interrupted with a haha, "I was just thinking about it." Turning to Sado who was lying on the bed, he said, "Have a good rest, you are quite obedient and not worrying."

"Brother Xiaoming, don't worry, I will watch over Sado Yes." Landa smiled, baring her canine teeth.

"Okay, if Saduo is hungry, feed him more often, and give him some soup first, and nothing else." Gao Ming lifted the lid of the pot, saw that there was still half a pot of soup, and said to Landa: "You Don't mention Sado, come here and finish the soup first, I'll go and grill some meat for you."

Landa covered Sado with a leather cover, and then sat on a small stool to eat obediently, while Gao Ming grilled the meat, Buga picked up the ashes by the way. The bacon is ready-made, another stove is heating the soup, and the iron door at the entrance of the cave is cracked. The temperature of the two stoves in the cave is not bad. Gao Ming roasted three slices of bacon for Landa on the other stove. Put it into Landa's bowl, "How is it?"

"It's delicious, let's have some more, Brother Xiaoming, I'm almost starving to death." Landa chewed the meat, eating it in a bold manner.

"Don't eat too fast, eat slowly." Gao Ming filled Landa's bowl with soup, "Drink the soup, be careful not to burn it."

Landa took a mouthful of soup and meat, Gao Ming looked at it and said: "Clean up after eating , your brother and I will study weaving curtains by ourselves." Landa nodded in agreement.

On the bed, Sado had already fallen asleep with his eyes closed. Last night, he had a high fever for half a night and lost blood. It is normal for him to feel weak and drowsy now. Then I sat with Buga and weaved bamboo curtains.

"Can you make it up?" Gao Ming looked at Bujia suspiciously.

Bujia picked up two bamboo sticks. After drying for more than a day, these bamboo sticks are now dry and resilient. Turning them quickly in his hands will take shape in a while.

"Not bad!" Gao Ming gave a thumbs up. He is better than him, and he can catch the eye even if he can make up quickly, but he is not as skilled as Landa.

After eating and drinking, Landa came over to take a look, bared his teeth, and joked, "Brother, go clean up the dishes, and I'll weave the curtain." With the curtain, he and Sado can kiss at night. Thinking of Saduo's glowing red face, Landa got excited, pushed Bujia off the small stool, sat on it by herself, and began to weave the curtain with swift hands and feet.

Gao Ming watched in admiration. Everything needs to be compared. Just now, he thought that Bujia's workmanship was very good, but when he saw Landa's follow-up post, he suddenly felt that Bujia's compilation was rough! The gap is so big, it can block a fart! With a big wave of his hand, he said to Bujia standing behind him: "Go and wash the dishes! Sweep the snow on the shed by the way."

Bujia went to wash the dishes and tidy up. Gao Ming sat and watched Landa knitting things. Bujia's hands were rough and the gaps were big, so he simply stood up and quit. Changed the leather for the sleeping Saduo, Gao Ming touched it, and the temperature on his forehead could drop a little, he twisted another piece of leather to put it on, put on a coat, and went out to help with another broom.

The discomfort on the first day of cooling down, after going up the mountain last night, it is still cold out of the cave, but it is many times stronger than the first day. Bujia has already swept the snow from the roof of the aisle shed to the ground, and now he is sweeping the roof of the shed. Gao Ming recalled the shape of the ice wall in his mind, and made a semicircular courtyard with the hole as the point, next to the two sides of the mountain wall Leaving an aisle, Gao Ming began to sweep the snow into a high snow wall.

The task was too heavy, Gao Ming's head was steaming after sweeping half of it, and people still had to work. Seeing that the snow had roughly gathered up and came out of the wall, Gao Ming supported the broom with a sense of accomplishment, and said to Bujia: "Go back!" The snow is so heavy, Bujia is covered in snow, he is simply a mobile version of the snowman, I guess he is too, this snow removal is only a period of time, it is impossible to sweep it all at once, God It's not that I can't stop.

The two of them bent down and entered the cave, the broom was placed by the entrance of the cave, hot water was sitting on the stove, the two of them first swept each other's snow with a brush, and then wiped it all over with hot water, and the whole body became warm again .

Gao Ming looked over to the bed, and it was obvious that the leather on Sado's forehead had just been changed, presumably by Landa. Gao Ming took the leather and touched it, it was not hot anymore, the opening of the hole was still open, letting in air, the inside of the hole was smoky, and it was as open as possible during the day.

Seeing that Saduo was fine, Bujia turned to look at Landa weaving the curtain, and asked with a straight face, "How is it going?"

Landa propped his chin, and with a bamboo curtain at his feet, he said sullenly, "It's almost finished! But how to hang it!"

Gao Ming saw that the curtain was not a modern bamboo door curtain, because it was impossible to make a rolled curtain without threads, and Landa weaved it so that it looked more like a bamboo mat for sleeping in summer. The sides really become two small spaces and cannot be rolled up. Looking at the roof of the cave, two thick nails are nailed to the roof of the cave, and it is fine to hang it with a leather strap. If the bamboo mat is hanging down, if it is afraid of shaking, tie the leather straps on both sides of the curtain and tie it directly to the bed board, or it can be pressed down. But the ceiling of the cave is really too high, if you hang the bamboo mat, Gao Ming is afraid that it will be too heavy, if it is not strong, it will not be good if it falls.

"Landa, let me see how old she is now." Gao Ming said.

Landa stood up, and the bamboo mat that had just been rolled up under her feet suddenly opened. Gao Ming and Bu Jia each had two corners. When they stretched out, they were quite large. The width was the width of the bed, and the length was quite long.

There is no modern technology for the bamboo strips, they tried to make them as narrow as possible when they were made, but such a weave is quite heavy, Gao Ming rolled up the mat, it is thick and strong like a small bucket.

"It can't be so thick!" Gao Ming hugged the mat and said, "I think it's just right for the bed, but if you really hang it up, it feels quite dangerous." .

Bujia's face was dark, and the green light of hunger in his eyes was gone. For some reason, Landa also hung his head, quite disappointed. Gao Ming looked at it and laughed. Seeing the two people looking at him, he said, "Landa, please collect this mat first."

Landa hugged the mat, raised her small eyes, and said cheerfully, "Brother Xiao Ming has a solution?"

The eyes of the two brothers are exactly the same. Although one is usually hot and the other is cold, when it comes to the curtain, they are actually the same. Gao Ming said with a smile: "Lay the mat on the bed, and it will be cool to sleep in summer when summer comes. As for the curtains—" Keke, keep teasing. Absolutely indispensable.

"Let your brother use the leftover planks to cut them into wooden strips, and put them upright on each side of the bed. It doesn't need to be too high, just more than one meter. The broken leather you sewed last time is just a curtain, and leather strips are sewed on both ends of the leather curtain." Tie it to a wooden stick, hang it down when you sleep at night, put it on during the day, it doesn't take up space, and if you go out and feel cold, you can take it off and put it on your shoulders, it's so useful!" Gao Ming said with a smile, and more and more found that he is really smart !

Buga turned around after listening.

"Why are you going?" Gao Ming said.

"Splitting sticks!"

Landa put the newly woven mat aside, and hurriedly tossed out the curtain that was sewed for the hole last time. The height of the hole was more than 1.5 meters, and the width was the same. The lock, a little shorter, is just right for a bed curtain. Landa opened the curtain and said happily, "Brother Xiaoming, this is just right!"

"It's pretty good." Gao Ming rubbed his chin and smiled. The four leathers in their iron bucket and the three leathers in the river are estimated to be tanned tomorrow. The four leathers they made last time had red eyeballs before they figured out what to do. They are still stacked neatly. Let's put it this way, they have a lot of skins! The curtains at the entrance of the hole and so on can be left after you figure out what to do—hey, they have a big skin!

"Landa, where is the big leather that we used to dry and wrap things?" Gao Ming suddenly remembered the 'tent' leather that he just wore.

As soon as Gao Ming said, Landa suddenly thought of it too, ran to the rattan frame and rummaged through it, and found it under a rattan frame in the corner. , a little more than half.

"Can Bujia's leather be used as a curtain at the entrance of the cave?" Gao Ming asked. I heard from Landa that this curtain should have been given to him by Buga.

Bu Jia, who split the wood, turned his head to look at Gao Ming, showing his white teeth, and said, "Mum, I hope we live a good life."

Gao Ming was holding the leather in his hand, and his heart was burning hot. Live the life, the life can only be better, not worse!