Chapter 72 Xiao Ming is a tough guy!

"Be careful!" Buga said loudly, raised the knife high, blocked the wild man's bone knife, rushed to Gao Ming, hugged Gao Ming in a circle, and successfully avoided another wild man's sneak attack.

Dashi dealt with two, the savages were strong, and they didn't save any effort in five against three. Fortunately, the weapons in their hands were strong, so they could not lose the wind. But if it lasted for a long time, they didn't know. Buga already had scars on his arm and back. .

Gao Ming held the short sword and tried to keep calm. He tried not to hurt his life during the fight, but he was so restrained and the opponent was brave. If this went on like this, he would be slowed down after a while. If Bu Jia hadn't saved him He was the one who died when the savage went down with a bone knife.

The battle was fierce, Gao Ming held the dagger and swore in his heart that he would not hold back Bujia anymore, if you die or I die! Holding the sword, he charged forward. When the dagger pierced a savage's stomach, Gao Ming's originally calm face showed a bit of astonishment, and another savage came up in front of him. Pulling it out suddenly, warm human blood splashed Gao Ming's face.

The leader of the savage saw his companion lying on the ground clutching his stomach, his eyes were red and he rushed towards Gao Ming desperately. Bu Jia rushed in front of Gao Ming with a big knife in his hand, and the two began to fight. It didn't look like a normal fight, but now they were fighting for their lives. Seeing that Bujia was slashed in the chest by the wildling leader, and the blood spurted out instantly, Gao Ming sneaked up from behind holding the dagger, and stabbed the wildling leader's shoulder with his sword.

"Don't kill anymore!" Gao Ming's face was still stained with the blood of the man just now, everything was so unreal, he didn't want to kill, he didn't want to kill each other with his own kind. He calmly said: "You let us go, we don't want to kill you!" The

savage leader gritted his teeth, puffed his nose, and said viciously: "You killed Ah Guang and now you want us to let you go?! Shanshi, Heiguo, Chang Kill them and avenge Ah Guang!"

Gao Ming glanced at Ah Guang who was lying on the ground, he knew the severity of the stabbing, Ah Guang rushed forward, and the sharp bone knife stabbed at the door. At this moment, he used it He gave Ah Guang that sword with all his strength, and when he pulled it out, Gao Ming could feel the internal organs in Ah Guang's stomach. This kind of Ah Guang basically had four paths in this prehistoric society. Now the leader of the savage wants to avenge Ah Guang. Even if Gao Ming wanted to make a major incident into a minor one, it was impossible.

Bujia was slashed in the side by the savage, if he hadn't dodged quickly, he would have been stabbed right now. Gao Ming looked at it, gritted his teeth, and tried his best, not caring about the murder, and rushed forward with his sword in his hand.

Ah Guang's death had a great impact on the four savages. In the later period, the four of them just didn't want their lives and fought with them desperately. Gao Ming and Bujia had a hard time dealing with the crazy leader of the savages and another savage, not to mention the two-on-one Dashi. Even though Dashi was born with great strength, the savages were not vegetarians. Dashi was already covered in blood, and it was unknown who it belonged to. Another savage even held up a bone knife and slashed at Dashi's leg. Gao Ming broke into a cold sweat.

A bone knife was drawn on his chest, Gao Ming rolled along the trend, and rolled behind the savage, the dagger was cut directly from the back of the savage, hot blood dripped directly on Gao Ming's face and neck, the savage held the knife in one hand and touched the back of the savage waist.

The blow Gao Ming gave was all strength, but because he fell to the ground, he just scratched and pulled, the flesh was deeply wounded, and the blood flowed profusely, but it didn't hurt the muscles and bones. The bone knife poked Gao Ming on the ground.

Gao Ming kept rolling, taking advantage of the savage's two steps slow, he quickly got up. The more the savage struggled and moved his waist, the more blood flowed from the wound. Taking advantage of the savage's footsteps, Gao Ming stabbed his shoulder with a sword. He didn't want the savage's life. The position is not an important part. When the savage fell to the ground, Gao Ming glanced at Dashi and Bujia. Bujia was one-on-one. Although the leader of the savage was stronger, Bujia did not suffer. Dashi was already at a disadvantage. , but in a second or two, Gao Ming endured it and went to help Dashi with his sword.

With Gao Ming joining, Dashi quickly got rid of one of them, and the remaining one was a head taller than Gao Ming, with a very strong physique. Seeing his companion fell to the ground, he roared to the sky and rushed over.

Dashi pushed Gao Ming, and he was stabbed on the chest by the tip of the wild man's knife. Dashi grabbed the hand of the wild man holding the bone knife with one hand, and Gao Ming stabbed Gao Ming directly from the front to his stomach with the dagger, but it was only a moment.

"Dashi, look at these two, I'll go help Bujia." Gao Ming rushed to Bujia with a dagger in his hand. Bujia and the leader of the savages were both scarred. Gao Ming felt distressed when he saw it, and shouted: "Stop! Don't fight. It 's gone!" The

savage bone knife was closed, his eyes were vicious, he gritted his teeth and said, "You killed my brother, and now you want to leave?!"

"If you didn't kill me first, we wouldn't fight to the death!" Gao Ming pointed to the two savages not far away on the ground, and said, "I didn't injure any important parts of the three of them. If you stop here, there is still a possibility of surviving after treating their wounds—"

"You lied to me!" The savage's eyes were red, and he said, "Shanshi and Heiguo, one was injured here and the other was injured there. How could they survive with so much blood?!" The savage touched his waist and shoulders and gestured.

One of the two people who accidentally stabbed their stomachs was already dead, and the other also exhaled more and inhaled less, but the one on the waist was just the big guy who was bleeding profusely and injured his shoulder.

"Mountain rocks and wild fruits just lose a lot of blood. You wrap the wound with leather, wash it clean and tie it when there is water, catch some googugu and let the two drink some blood to nourish it. After a while, he will bleed to death." Gao Ming said with gestures. Dashi Buga and him also had wounds, especially Dashi's chest wound was very serious, blood was flowing from Dashi's five fingers, and his face was already pale. Whether it's because he doesn't want to take another life in his hands or he wants to heal Dashi's wounds in time, Gao Ming doesn't want to do it anymore.

The leader's sharp eyes were hidden in the bearded hair, first he saw the two corpses on the ground with a murderous look, then turned to Heiguo and Shanshi, and the murderous look slowly dissipated. Gao Ming saw that there was something to be done, and said: "Don't think about it anymore! If you don't make a decision, your two good brothers will bleed to death."

"Let's go!" The leader put away the bone knife, and then said coldly: "Next The second is to meet, I will kill you for revenge!"

Gao Ming supported the boulder, Bujia had scars on his shoulders and arms, and the three walked away, passing by the first wild man who died, Gao Ming didn't dare to look at it, this was his first time killing someone, his wide-open eyes seemed to be dying Staring at him, trembling in his heart, Gao Ming picked up the bamboo basket on the side and walked to the savage. The leader of the savage stared at Gao Ming warily. Gao Ming lifted the water bottle and said, "I'll wrap it up for you." Gao Ming could feel it. The moment he finished speaking, the leader's hair stood on end. Just as he gave up, the leader nodded suspiciously and said, "Give it to him first." Pointing at Dashi.

"Bujia came over with the help of the boulder." Gao Ming said.

Bujia supported Dashi and sat on the ground. Gao Ming used the water in the kettle to wash the wound on Dashi's chest first. The leather in the bamboo basket was not clean. Gao Ming had no choice but to take off his vest. I rushed down the inside of the leather, and simply circled Dashi from his shoulders to his chest to stop the bleeding. Gao Ming handed the kettle to the leader, and said, "Don't worry, you can do it yourself." The

leader's eyes were full of complex emotions, and he took a deep look at Gao Ming, and took the kettle. The kettle was big, and they filled it up on the mountain. I didn't drink much, and there is still more than half of the pot left after flushing the wound.

When the pot of water was exhausted, the leader took the leather and wrapped it up for the two of them, returned the pot to Gao Ming, and said coldly: "If Hei Guo and Shan Shi are not dead, I will only kill one of you when we meet next time. If they die, you will all die." I'm going to die."

Gao Ming just wanted to feel better, after they went back, he didn't know if he could see them next time, not to mention there were people from Landasado Linzi in the cave, so he wasn't afraid of them. The pale-faced Dashi stood up, Bujia protected the two of them, and said, "Let's go."

"Remember to drink Gugu's blood for the two of them." Gao Ming reminded, and left quickly after walking around the dead body on the ground.

At the foot of the mountain, Gao Ming heaved a sigh of relief. It was already dark and numb after being rubbed so hard. Gao Ming only suffered a flesh injury. The three of them found a water source to fill the kettle and washed the wound again. Bujia had many wounds, but they were flesh and blood. After washing the wound, the blood had already stagnated and stopped bleeding, but the faces of the three of them were not good-looking. In order to prevent the smell of blood from attracting prey, Gao Ming picked a handful of scorpion grass and put it in a bamboo basket, and spread it to the entrance of the cave after a while.

The three of them are all injured and physically exhausted, so they can only find the cave as soon as possible to rest for a night, and they can go back as soon as possible tomorrow. Gao Ming was the least injured among the three. Bujia took the boulder to find the cave. Gao Ming didn't dare to go far, so he found a pile of firewood nearby, picked wild fruits and a red eye.

The cave Bujia found this time was slightly larger, with a smaller opening. He bent over and walked sideways to enter, but the inside was quite large. The three of them went in. He hurt his heart in a few minutes, and hurried on his way. Now his face is pale, and his lips are bloodless. Gao Ming is also afraid, because he is afraid that Dashi will not wake up after sleeping all night. Bujia looked ugly, although the injury was not as serious as the big stone, but there were many wounds and blood loss, Gao Ming pressed Bujia and let Bujia sit on the leather to rest, and he went out to find a big stone to block the entrance of the cave.

When Gao Ming blocked the hole, he was very tired. Bujia heard footsteps and raised his eyes to see Gao Ming. He wanted to cheer up but his mind was dizzy, and Dashi had already fallen asleep. Gao Ming touched Dashi's forehead, it was fine if it didn't burn. Shake the bloodweed in the bamboo basket and shake the grass seeds to the entrance of the cave, spread the remaining grass on the ground, and light a small fire in the dark. The fire did not dare to light a big fire, for fear of attracting prey, so I had to light a small fire at the corner , took out a small deep-mouth pot from the alchemy, poured half of the kettle down, put the iron pot on the shelf and boiled it, first scooped up two bamboo tubes, then cut his vest into strips from the hem, and threw it in the boiling water Boiling in a pot, boiling water in a bamboo tube, Gao Ming dipped the skin on the cloth and carefully treated the wound. The flesh on both sides of the severe wound had already begun to turn outwards. Jia Ming will feel better after sleeping, holding Gao Ming's hand, and said: "Tired?" Gao Ming pressed Bu Jia's shoulder and said softly, "I'm not tired, you rest." Bu

Jia slept No, silently watching Gao Ming go about his business. Gao Ming removed the skin on Dashi's chest. The front of the bone knife was pointed, and the wound was just a small hole. Gao Ming wiped Dashi's wound

. You tie the leather again." Gao Ming quickly changed the leather for Dashi. Taking advantage of the light of the small fire, he spread the grass scattered, and whispered: "Dashi, you and Bujia get up first, I will spread the leather on the grass, and it will be warmer next to the fire." Holding the big stone, he got up.

The blood-grass was spread in the corner, and there was a small fire next to it. The big stone and Bujia moved the ground, and Gao Ming re-paved the leather, leaning against the fire, it can be warmer. It is said that people who are injured and lose a lot of blood are prone to chills .

"Okay, you two lie down and rest first." Gao Ming looked at Red Eyes, hesitating whether to kill him, seeing the pale faces of the two, he had better gritted his teeth and decided to kill him, and swiftly scratched Red Eyes' neck. Pulling it apart, the bamboo tube was full of blood, Gao Ming divided it into two and handed it to the two, "Finish!" He hasn't relaxed his mind since the afternoon.

The skin was quickly peeled off, Gao Ming buried the internal organs in a corner, grabbed a handful of blood-blood grass from the hole and sprinkled it around, after the stench covered the smell of blood, Gao Ming deftly tied the red eyes on a stick and roasted them on the fire for a while After roasting, he dared not let the smell waft out, and took it off as soon as there was a smell. The three of them shared one red eye. Gao Ming gnawed on the tasteless meat and drank two mouthfuls of hot water. He seemed to be unconscious and doing it reflexively.

After eating the meat and drinking the water, Dashi Bujia's complexion turned slightly better. I don't know if it was because of the blood, but Gao Ming felt that both of them had blood on their lips.

He nestled next to Buga himself. Dashi Bujia was injured and needed to rest. Although he was very tired, he didn't dare to sleep, so he squinted his eyes, woke up whenever there was any movement, and looked nervously at the entrance of the cave. The fire remained weak. Gao Ming woke up repeatedly throughout the night, and Dashi had a slight fever in the middle of the night. Gao Ming soaked the leather with cold water and put it on Dashi's forehead. Bujia didn't have a fever, but looked very tired.

Carrying it until a few rays of light came into the hole, Gao Ming breathed a sigh of relief, and finally let go of his lifted heart.

The burning water was poured into the bamboo tube, Gao Ming woke them up, handed over the bamboo tube, and said: "Drink some hot water, let's hurry, go back early and be safe." Dong Liqi knows some medical skills, is safe and has food, so go back as soon as possible Only safe.

Bujia's spirit is much better than yesterday. After drinking hot water, he looks about the same as usual, but Dashi is supporting himself, but he can see that he is not energetic.

"Let's go!" Gao Ming supported Dashi with one arm, and said, "You lean on me, we can walk faster!"

"No need, Brother Xiaoming!" Dashi shook his head and said, "I can walk by myself."

Gao Ming didn't sleep much all night, and the muscles in his head were tense. Seeing that Dashi could walk by himself, he nodded, and when he got out of the hole, he made a crutch and handed it to Dashi, "Go on, and when you are tired, just say, don't die." Carry it!"

Dashi nodded, Gao Ming was carrying a bamboo basket and walked in the front, Dashi was in the middle, Buga was behind, and the three of them started to set off in the early morning twilight!